It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Orders the Ambassador to Syria to Return To Washington. (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Breaking News : U.S. orders ambassador to Syria to return to Washington for consultations, U.S. officials. Details soon.

www.cnn.com

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I wonder if we're ready to start or if action has already begun in Syria ? Military action that is.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
"WASHINGTON (AP) - The United States has recalled its ambassador to Syria amid rising tensions over the assassination of former Prime Minister Rafik Hariri of Lebanon, a U.S. official said Tuesday.

Before departing, U.S. Ambassador Margaret Scobey delivered a stern note, called a demarche in diplomatic parlance, to the Syrian government, said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

The Bush administration condemned Monday's killing in Beirut of Hariri, the billionaire construction magnate who masterminded the recovery of his country and insisted that Syria comply with a U.N. resolution calling for the withdrawal of Syrian troops from Lebanon."

This might not be the best year to vacation in Syria. But then again, you might not have another opportunity to study Damascas archetecture if you don't hurry over there!

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   

WASHINGTON [MENL] -- President George Bush has approved a plan for an aggressive U.S. military policy along the Iraqi border with Syria.

"We will continue to make it clear to both Syria and Iran that meddling in the internal affairs of Iraq is not in their interests," Bush said.

me.news.line

so,
the approval of air missions and the use of special forces in the territory of syria, is out.
i guess "the death squads" now come into action.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well the agenda is going well indeed, Syria and Lebanon will become destabilized like US wanted now we just have to let the fire burn on its own.

Then step in and "help" with the approval of the rest of the world.

new topics

top topics

join