It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

police shot my friend/ people burned memorial, cops & fire dep. refuses to put fire out

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

It seems Americans...

I’m not American and I don’t live there, so your generalisation doesn’t work.
edit on 3012018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

If that's what you think, then you've a very narrow grasp upon things here in the States. Might want to work on that.

Why? It’s easier to convince yourself you’re morally superior if you ignore reality and just make things up as you go.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: seagull

If that's what you think, then you've a very narrow grasp upon things here in the States. Might want to work on that.

Why? It’s easier to convince yourself you’re morally superior if you ignore reality and just make things up as you go.

And your on topic point is what exactly?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

It seems Americans...

I’m not American and I don’t live there, so your generalisation doesn’t work.

Sorry, I didn't grasp your opinion from that just your critique of mine.
So are you saying you also agree it is acceptable to shoot a man in the back if he is posing no immediate risk to the attending officer?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

So are you saying you also agree it is acceptable to shoot a man in the back if he is posing no immediate risk to the attending officer?

No one has said that so the “also agree” would be an error on your part.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: SatansPride

Sounds like he got what he deserves,Heroin slingers are the lowest form of life,

Are you talking about doctors or Big Pharma in general?
edit on 30-1-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: skalla

He did drugs, he should die.

Your a real class act.

Here you go Terry.
And edit, see the quote above this post.
So, do you think heroin dealers should be shot without due process in court, yes or no?
edit on 30-1-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: skalla

He did drugs, he should die.

Your a real class act.

Here you go Terry.

I don’t see the words “it is acceptable to shoot a man in the back if he is posing no immediate risk to the attending officer“.

But yes, I agree, he deserved to die for killing countless numbers of people through selling drugs.

This person wasn’t some model citizen. He was a career criminal, car stealing, drug dealing felon who ran from a cop after crashing a stolen car while brandishing a weapon.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I don’t see the words “it is acceptable to shoot a man in the back if he is posing no immediate risk to the attending officer“.

I guess we'll just ignore that the text being quoted is being used entirely out of the original context, which was a sarcastic response to a previous comment expressing a lack of empathy for the deceased, because if you take it out of context then it totally supports the claim being made

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

So your scum bag, multiple offending, car stealing, drug dealing friend, who got shot while running away from a cop after crashing a stolen car memorial got set alight and no one wanted to put it out?

Shame.

Seems you agree with him being shot while running away, or am I misinterpreting your stance on this particular case?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

So do you agree with people being shot while running away and posing no immediate threat to the attending officer or general public?
Simple question, at least Terry has the honesty to declare he thinks he should've been shot for being a drug dealer.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Where did you get the weapon from? I didn't read that in the OP source, maybe I missed it?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

So your scum bag, multiple offending, car stealing, drug dealing friend, who got shot while running away from a cop after crashing a stolen car memorial got set alight and no one wanted to put it out?

Shame.

Seems you agree with him being shot while running away, or am I misinterpreting your stance on this particular case?

You really need a course on reading comprehension. What you quoted doesn’t agree or disagree with what you want it to.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Where did you get the weapon from? I didn't read that in the OP source, maybe I missed it?

Past thread that’s basically the same as this one, but with the added memorial and it being set on fire.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

at least Terry has the honesty to declare he thinks he should've been shot for being a drug dealer.

I’m sure you’d be able to quote me saying that and wouldn’t be attributing things to me that I didn’t type, right?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

You already answered he should be shot for dealing heroin, so in the back/in the face is irrelevant now.
And knock it off with the reading comprehension lines, you knew what I meant.

If you have a link to that other thread I'd be grateful

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

You already answered he should be shot for dealing heroin, so in the back/in the face is irrelevant now.

Those words were never typed by me, so saying I have said something when I clearly haven’t, would be the text version of putting words in my mouth.

And knock it off with the reading comprehension lines, you knew what I meant.

I can only go by what you type. If you mean something else, type something else. But you do seem to have an issue understanding what people type. That would be a reading comprehension issue.

If you have a link to that other thread I'd be grateful

Click on the OPs name and check his past threads.
edit on 3012018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

But yes, I agree, he deserved to die for killing countless numbers of people through selling drugs.

For goodness sake, what does that mean then?
Electric chair after a court case? Natural causes in some imaginary karma deal? Death by cop?
It ain't my fault you are being so vague.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

For goodness sake, what does that mean then?
Electric chair after a court case? Natural causes in some imaginary karma deal? Death by cop?
It ain't my fault you are being so vague.

It means he deserved to die. There isn’t a “how” there, just you injecting the “by being shot”.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

So your thoughts regarding shot in the back while running away are?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join