It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

police shot my friend/ people burned memorial, cops & fire dep. refuses to put fire out

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Or a "borrowed" vehicle that "they were literally on their way to return" when the stop was initiated.

Sounds like a lovely individual.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: Krakatoa

I don't believe you sorry.
I think you are happy for the guy being shot in the back.

That is your prerogative. Frankly, I don't care what you think, as your opinion is worth as much as mine here....which is not much to be honest. At least I admit that fact.

What is your excuse?

Excuse for what?
Your opinion means equally as little to me.
It's not a pissing contest lol x

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Death from being shot in the back while running away...yeah I frown at that.

Can't say I'm terribly upset by a heroine dealer not being able to sell a highly addictive drug that if it doesn't kill the user will cause them to commit crimes to pay for their habit. Sounds to me he was given several opertunities to change things around ignored them all and as everything in life decisions have a way of catching up to you.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Then why resort to using profanity in a response? Using that particular 4-letter "c" word, that most women hate, adds what exactly to your response? Why even say it if you were not upset.

Yeah... it's not a wizzing contest...it's not a game. Heroine addiction and the challenge law enforcement has trying to stem that tide is not a game....it is real and can have deadly consequences.

Still not shedding a tear over the death of a drug pushing scumbag. You can cuddle them all you want, I choose not to be an enabler.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Heroine addiction...

I think all us dudes are addicted to heroines. It's their fair maiden looks and trapped-in-a-tower pensiveness that does us in.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

So you defend shooting dead a drug dealer in the back while they are running away?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Heroine addiction...

I think all us dudes are addicted to heroines. It's their fair maiden looks and trapped-in-a-tower pensiveness that does us in.

Haaa... Got me. Imagine that, a single typo changing the meaning so much.

Tanks ...... oooops....
No not big heavily armored vehicles, but "thanks".

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Why are you repeating yourself about words you think women may or may not like in conversation?
Sexist much?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Then why are you turning it in to one by repeatedly swearing at other members and calling them liars about their own opinions?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Why are you repeating yourself about words you think women may or may not like in conversation?
Sexist much?

Awww...did I offend you?

Not sorry. Let me guess, I should "think of the children" next?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

So you defend shooting dead a drug dealer in the back while they are running away?

No more then I condone selling a drug that causes people to die for money.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Or a "borrowed" vehicle that "they were literally on their way to return" when the stop was initiated.

Sounds like a lovely individual.

Yea. Can't imagine why people would deface his memorial.

Which, to be clear, I don't condone. That's pretty messed up. But I don't think it's any great mystery as to why somebody might have done that.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Sexist much?

Awww...did I offend you?

No, not at all, I was just curious, care to answer the question why you made your sexist comment on behalf of women?

(post by CornishCeltGuy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Sexist much?

Awww...did I offend you?

No, not at all, I was just curious, care to answer the question why you made your sexist comment on behalf of women?

I guess your reading comprehension needs work. See, the modifier "most" was used in reference to women in that reply in order to indicate that it does not apply to all women. That is your problem right there.

Calling me sexist is yet another trick to try to demean my opinion. It is irrelevant and a feeble attempt to make yourself feel superior I guess. But, I'm not sure, since I cannot read minds, and woudn't want to either.

No telling what crazed thoughts are flopping around in that cavern between your ears.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Share your source that decrees most women do not like that word 😂

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Then why are you turning it in to one by repeatedly swearing at other members and calling them liars about their own opinions?

Start your own argument fella, I'm dealing with this guy and have no dealings with you

Why a sexist response calling me a guy? Do you know me? Do you know what I identify as today?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

So your scum bag, multiple offending, car stealing, drug dealing friend, who got shot while running away from a cop after crashing a stolen car memorial got set alight and no one wanted to put it out?

Shame.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Start your own argument fella, I'm dealing with this guy and have no dealings with you

Mmm no.

1) It's a public board, and you're posting publicly. You don't get to dictate who responds to your posts, you only get to dictate who you respond to.

2) Your first comment in the thread was to declare everybody a bunch of #s. That was your first two comments, actually.

3) You replied to me directly. Twice.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

But I don't think it's any great mystery as to why somebody might have done that.

I'm sure through his business associations he made numerous hard and fast friends who'd be willing to honor his memory.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join