It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

police shot my friend/ people burned memorial, cops & fire dep. refuses to put fire out

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
my friend was shot by police while running last month & no infromation yet to public or family. a couple weeks after the incident people burned his memorial, many people called it in. police & fire department refused to put out the fire for hours & the family had to eventually put it out. this is beyond belief that whole departments can be so hateful & untrustworthy. if we dont call in a campfire they send the whole squad but nothing for his memorial being burnt on the side of a MAIN ROAD. they still arent held accountable for it by law, if law wont do it what else is their to trust in for justice?
edit on 29-1-2018 by SatansPride because: a couple weeks after the incident**

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

Only answer i got for you is move to a new town and dont hang with folk liable to get themselves shot while being hated by a significant portion of the local community and authorities.

Seems so obvious.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

This was the shooting incident for some context (what limited information we have anyway): link

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Humm hate full ever take a look at your screen name ?
as for your friend your not saying what he did that pissed so many people off but ill tell you this if some one say killed my kid in even a drunk driving accident and died as well I sure would not shed a tear if the persons memorial was burned down .
People are getting tired of killer cops and criminals who seam to be able to ignore the damage they do to family's .
So tell us who did your friend victmise ?
edit on 29-1-2018 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

This was the shooting incident for some context (what limited information we have anyway): link

Sounds like a real honor roll student...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Humm hate full ever take a look at your screen name ?
as for your friend your not saying what he did that pissed so many people off but ill tell you this if some one say killed my kid in even a drunk driving accedent and died as well I sure would not shed a tear if the persons memorial was burned down

He was a dealer in skag

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
i dont know what skag is lol
50,000 $ bond this was not this dudes first time or second .
My guess is his record is a mile long
edit on 29-1-2018 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about your loss and that you and others are hurting. I'm sorry that people can be very cruel and burnt down his memorial. Without knowing if your friend was a "good person" or not- I know that loss and pain is very real for you and others right now. The "brotherhood" can be life saving. They can be life stopping. & Other times they can be absolutely useless. I'm sorry that whoever did it will probably not be pursued by the sounds of things.

I don't really have much to say as I know it won't change the attitudes of your local forces or neighbors all I can do is offer you my condolences and my understanding.

P.S. I won't comment too much on the heroin thing. I have family members whose lives and bank accounts have been destroyed by users and dealers. I've almost no friends left in the world because after highschool most of them became users, and now they are all 6 feet under.Regardless. There must have been a time where you friend was clean and sober or not slinging death. Remember him for those times. Live by the streets, die on them. That's usually how it goes..... I'm afraid you are going to be confronted with a lot of unkind posts but just remember- you cared about your friend and that's something special. I've seen people die without even a name or a friend in the world. Regardless of the things they did or didn't do in life.

Keep your head up. Talk to your friend when you can. If he can hear you, he can hear you- or it is what it is.... ya know?

-Alee
edit on 1/29/2018 by NerdGoddess because: P S

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
i dont know what skag is lol

Heroin. Its not the best.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
From the article in the link by FamCore.

According to a May 2016 news release from Lebanon police, a Jesse Champney, then 25 and living in Canaan, was arrested on a felony charge of possession of heroin with intent to sell and resisting arrest, a misdemeanor, after allegedly agreeing to sell heroin to a police informant but then attempting to flee on foot when confronted by Lebanon police. Champney was on parole and was ordered held on $50,000 cash bail, the Lebanon release said at the time.

The Valley News in 2013 wrote about a Jesse Champney, then 22, who jumped out of a moving car in Hartford and fled on foot to escape bail bondsmen who were attempting to take him into custody following a probation violation. Champney had been arrested in 2010 on charges of burglarizing several camps in Enfield.

Hillsborough, N.H., police, also said he had been arrested in June 2013 and charged with driving with a suspended license and drug possession after he was found causing a scene inside a local McDonald’s, the Valley News reported at the time.

From his history, I see why the town hated this POS. My suggestion is to find a new group of friends that are not selling heroine or constantly breaking the law.

No tears here from me either.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

Yes because everyone has the financial ability to up root their families and move..

Hell, why doesn’t everyone just borrow money from their Parents, or better yet...

Why doesn’t wveryone just move to the their summer homes and have their butlers dive the kids to school?!?!

It’s so obvious!

What tripe..

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Sounds more like your friend started the fire long ago and he refused to put it out.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

So does anyone else of you only site the bad parts of a persons life...

None of that is relevant in a police shooting.. all that matters is “was the officer in danger when he shot”?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

am moving, house is for sale

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

It is super sad and the law is just horrible concerning this stuff..

A prosecutor has to prove the officer didn’t feel threatened in the split section before shooting..

How do you prove someone didn’t feel threatened??

Can you prove I don’t feel threatened by you right now??

Nope..

It’s an impossiblity.. and why none of these people are held accountable..

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

thank you

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
For all the incent men and women who have been jailed or killed or harmed from law It matters .
when a person repeatedly victimize people over and over and people expect any one to feal bad no .
STOP victimizing people then maybe you have ground to stand on .
now if the cop who shot him had other T cop should also be heald accountable for his acctions .
i am not giving cops a pass but refuse to give drug dealing thugs a pass .
So your friend was living a thug life style and If teh cop was in the wrong found BIGGER thug then he was .
as teh good book says LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BUY IT .

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Cool, OP can keep getting upset about the perfectly reasonable aftermath of his former friend's scumbag career.

I'm also hoping that the obviously mature satanspride hasnt spawned any offspring yet. Besides this i feel safe in assuming he doesnt own his own home and employ staff yet. Just a feeling.

Eta. Lol, he is moving. See, obvious.
edit on 29-1-2018 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
From one of the three articles

This incident is being investigated by the Attorney General’s Office in conjunction with the State Police Major Crime Unit. The name of the trooper involved in the incident is being withheld pending the trooper’s formal interview, which is expected to take place this week. The trooper has been placed on administrative leave.

Not sure if thats sop for these situations.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I knew a guy once got a police dog sicced on him for being homeless while black. Mauled and bleeding, he stumbled to a 711 and called 911. No ambulance ever arrived. After the second time the same cops drove by, I hid him in the back of my pick up and drove him to the hospital.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join