It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the traffic on the road is not what you think?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
i hope some of you have heard of gang stalking. a group of people prey an individual by harassing them. what about a global gang staling op created by government of the world. in the usa, there is much traffic. so much in fact, that it is possible that operatives are placed on the roads to impede a person's daily commute. I've noticed on weekends at time when there should be little traffic, there is a lot of traffic aimlessly driving about. The highways are stacked with traffic and there is nothing blocking the road, no accidents, no broken down cars, nothing that should cause the traffic. I do notice some people blocking lanes, slowing down and even stopping on the highway. Traffic causes huge construction projects that cost millions of dollars. Traffic causes anger, fear and anxiety. Traffic cause higher fuel consumption. Traffic only benefits one entity.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SweetpotatoJohnson

Considering the sheer number of vehicles on the road at one time, I'm actually surprised that there are not more accidents.
No, there are no operatives cruising the roads impeding traffic.
Only morons with limited driving ability and attention spans.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Second thread of the morning? I would like to apply your conspiracy of traffic to people who make too many rediculous threads here. It is like some people just make inane threads to block up actual news.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SweetpotatoJohnson
i hope some of you have heard of gang stalking. a group of people prey an individual by harassing them. what about a global gang staling op created by government of the world. in the usa, there is much traffic. so much in fact, that it is possible that operatives are placed on the roads to impede a person's daily commute. I've noticed on weekends at time when there should be little traffic, there is a lot of traffic aimlessly driving about. The highways are stacked with traffic and there is nothing blocking the road, no accidents, no broken down cars, nothing that should cause the traffic. I do notice some people blocking lanes, slowing down and even stopping on the highway. Traffic causes huge construction projects that cost millions of dollars. Traffic causes anger, fear and anxiety. Traffic cause higher fuel consumption. Traffic only benefits one entity.

I have dealt with it. At first rows of people driving opposite on slow roads did hand gestures at me. So did couples walking would point and make insulting gestures. Then one day ..voices started..mean voices. Transmitter..i figured out where that hides.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Traffic is because people need to drive to get places.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
It's not my conspiracy. Who told you that? a reply to: Woodcarver

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Idk. More likely google is condensing traffic.

You don't get the wanderers with cellphone gps maps now, they condense to main arteries.

People gravitate towards cities more because thats where the jobs are, and gas is too expensive to commute to the crappy paying wage jobs.

You also need to look at new drivers vs. new lanes on the road.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Thanks for clearing that up for me. I feel relieved.a reply to: snowspirit

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SweetpotatoJohnson
Thanks for clearing that up for me. I feel relieved.a reply to: snowspirit

You were the one who felt this was important enough for its own thread. Did you really think people were going to side with you?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Get a chauffer, works for me.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I personally think 99.9% of supposed "Gang stalking" activity is all in the apparent victims head.
When you hear these stories its quite evident that the victim also has an underlying mental health issue that is being untreated.
You need to think, how much gosh-dang work goes into a simple choreography of a couple dance moves.

Who in the hell has the time to live a their own life, go to work, family, ect... then devote their lives to stalking a person to the great lengths the so called victims claim that take place.

99.9% of the time, it all comes down to mental illness.

Why would a random person be chosen for such elaborate methods, that no doubt would cost thousands upon thousands of dollars to orchestrate?

It just doesnt make sense.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

lDude you sure as hell don't live in Southern California,has been and always be traffic jams,even on streets,everyone drives here,guarentee you no fakery there,just a wall of cars

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Seriously, I think you need to go to some quiet place and take several deep slow breaths.

You paranoia is showing.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I've heard of it. I don't believe I've ever experienced it however. I will say I'm surprised to see so many gang stalking threads lately.

At any rate I hope what ever is bothering you ceases soon. Uber is pretty safe, if you're feeling anxious or distracted.

-Alee

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

there are no operatives cruising the roads impeding traffic.

There is a multitude of nefarious entities impeding traffic...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Ned, you a thread creating madman this morning aren't you ? The last one got canned, not enough content. This one is about as bad. Your trying to hard Ned, slow your roll and take it slow. ATS aint going anywhere. About your thread....my city Greensboro N.C. was just voted best city to drive in in all of the USA. All I can say is that there was some damn morons doing the voting. But I did involve driving in your driving thread......still no stars & flags from me. Better content equals stars & flags.
edit on 29-1-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I personally think 99.9% of supposed "Gang stalking" activity is all in the apparent victims head.
When you hear these stories its quite evident that the victim also has an underlying mental health issue that is being untreated.
You need to think, how much gosh-dang work goes into a simple choreography of a couple dance moves.

Who in the hell has the time to live a their own life, go to work, family, ect... then devote their lives to stalking a person to the great lengths the so called victims claim that take place.

99.9% of the time, it all comes down to mental illness.

Why would a random person be chosen for such elaborate methods, that no doubt would cost thousands upon thousands of dollars to orchestrate?

It just doesnt make sense.

the stalking causes the paranoia and mental conditions. For me i was normal. No issues. Working delivery. Then one day bam..stalkers everywhere. If they were following me and saw a cop they would back off.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Only morons with limited driving ability and attention spans.

We have so many of those, it's much cheaper to use them. If anyone wants to make your life more difficult, they just make you dumber and slightly depressed. Lots of pollutants will do that, and that is all that's really needed for control of society. Make people more tired and slower, and they tend to comply better.

Works with slaves too -- overworked and underfed, they live shorter lives but rebel less, therefore, are more profitable to own, en masse. So went the thinking of African slave owners in the deep American South and Caribbean. I'm not saying that was good, only pointing out, there is no need to make your commute difficult. Your life has already been degraded by the Dark Lords with their pollutants, food additives, and legal drugs like tobacco, alcohol and painkillers.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
a reply to: anotherside

"Mein Vater, mein Vater, und siehst du nicht dort
Erlkönigs Töchter am düstern Ort?"
interesting..brings up bmw. Are you into gaslighting with your high class car? Just joking.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join