It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hahaha The Clintons Are Desperated

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
the guy admits to lying in the book or spreading rumors in multiple interviews

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
...because that's what this thread is all about...lol!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
These award shows are basically a giant support group session. They need to pat each other on the back for their progressivism and feel like they are right, no matter how ridiculous they look.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
What's a grammy?

youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Except he doesn't admit that in the book.

You've been lied to by conservative talking heads who just made that up to discredit the book.

Go read it yourself.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

have not paid attention these lame awards since the debut of hard rock/ heavy metal category was given to jethro tull instead of any legit hard rock band.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

"Many of the accounts of what has happened in the Trump White House are in conflict with one another; many, in Trumpian fashion, are baldly untrue. These conflicts, and that looseness with the truth, if not with reality itself, are an elemental thread of the book.

"Sometimes I have let the players offer their versions, in turn allowing the reader to judge them. In other instances I have, through a consistency in the accounts and through sources I have come to trust, settled on a version of events I believe to be true."

www.businessinsider.com...

He discredited the book himself. By all intents and purposes the book is fiction.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
He discredited the book himself. By all intents and purposes the book is fiction.

Not really, it isn't fiction. He is saying, this is what they told me.

I thought the point of the book is to show how antagonistic this group could be with each other. Even if they lie they are letting you see who they really are.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Another conservative that doesn’t know what a leftist is. No, those Grammys are not leftist.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

You just referred to the Grammys as “leftist”

You shouldn’t be laughing

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Naturally, domestic terrorist CNN didn't mention UN Amabassador Nikki Hailey's, or Donald Trump, Jr.'s statements that Hillary degraded the Grammy's prestige.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Isn't Cher the guy that played the disfigured guy in that old movie "Mask?" I didn't know he was still alive.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

a brand new career in showbiz is the right move for her.

Her career in the evil clown showbiz backroom dinosaur parade ,
started in 1991 ......

THAT'S why she's NOT daPrez !?!?!??!?!?!??

edit on 29-1-2018 by radarloveguy because: forgot the clown part

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

its just plain sad the quicker she disappears the better

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

now that's funny

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
These award shows are basically a giant support group session. They need to pat each other on the back for their progressivism and feel like they are right, no matter how ridiculous they look.

Luckily, conservatives don’t do this.....

Oh wait...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Exactly, that quote has been taken totally out of context by lying conservative defenders of trump.

What it's saying is exactly what you said, that trump and the people around him are all lying all the time about everything that their stories contradict each other a lot.

It is most assuredly not the author admitting his book is a lie. Simply reading the passage proves it. But hey, trump supporters don't think for themselves do they, they just believe what the talking heads on fox News tell them to believe.

This lie about the author saying g his own book is a lie is a particularly good example of this.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Luckily, conservatives don’t do this.....

Oh wait...

Of course people from both sides love their echo chambers. I wasn't making a generalization about all progressives. I was specifically talking about Hollywood, who are among the worst of the worst.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Why don't you change your headline to something more grammatically correct?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I was specifically talking about Hollywood, who are among the worst of the worst.

Are they or are do just get more attention?

Also, why do you care?

ETA: Seems like people watching to get their 2 minutes of hate in are part of the problem.
edit on 30-1-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join