It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hahaha The Clintons Are Desperated

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I would have paid good money to see Kanye West interrupt her and say that Bernie should have gotten the Democratic nomination.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
Great point. The Trumpy bear may end up and accidentally give America what JFK wanted for us...

How you got there, I will never know.
One of the side shows is closing up shop. Andy MCabe is stepping down.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I have no idea what you are talking about or what it has to do with what I replied to.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I think that means you've been checkmated by a 7th dimensional chess player or something....

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

eff that, #nevertrump!!! (knocks pieces off the board in a fit of desperatedation)
edit on 29-1-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
I'm not sure how one can infer the 'Clintons' are desperate from a reading of Fire and Fury at the Grammy's. I think many here are projecting.....

hey...here on ATS political forums, if it's left, it has to be the...wait for it......"DEEEEEP STAAAATE".....ooooooooo, the booogyman

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
I would have paid good money to see Kanye West interrupt her and say that Bernie should have gotten the Democratic nomination.
You win!!! Very well done!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Does politics cause people to lose their sense of humor? It was a skit and it was funny my god has everyone just become so partisan they can't even laugh any more? Even thr part about McDonald's being safe to eat was funny come on people.
edit on 1/29/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: vinifalou

Wait...the Grammys read part of the book as part of their awards show?

Clinton read parts from the book at their awards show.

A new level of desperation by the left has been implemented.

Yah this.

+1

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Um..

I think you have the wrong definition of someone who is afraid and feels “threatened”..lmao

If legitimately threatened and you are afraid of that threat, you don’t publicly blast your opponents.. you sit down and shut up try to keep your head down..

Obviously..

The only time you get loud and start bashing your accusers is if you do not feel the threat is real..

If you view your accusers as a joke..

Like the whole rest of the world views trump.. as a joke.

Hell, if he wasn’t viewed as a joke he never wins..

Or you get up on stage and pretend everything is fine, in order to keep the sycophant darlings money rolling in.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Sanders is a whimp, he totally rolled over. Dennis Kucinich would have been a much better choice.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Sanders is a whimp, he totally rolled over. Dennis Kucinich would have been a much better choice.

Sorry, Victor. You know that some people are just not going to get the joke. You win the internet for today!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

I didn't watch it. I haven't watched any Grammy since I have been alive as far as I know. These people really think they are the best don't they?

Anyway, not surprising at all - but definitely very pathetic.

All I know is... TOOL won a grammy in 2001 for Lateralus.

Drummer Danny Carey and website manager Blaire McKenzie were present to accept.

"I'd like to thank my mom, my dad, and Satan!"

Illuminati trying to give them a soft invite? I dunno.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Desperated?
More like Trump supporters are triggereated like usual.

I cannot help but notice that when Trump does something that the left considers outrageous, he is being a 'stable genius', and his detractors are too stupid to know that they're being played like a piano.

But Clinton is apparently 'desparated' for taking part in a clever and funny skit.

Who's the snowflake?

They read an excerpt from a book.

Quick - we need to start burning them! Only FOX News should be allowed! And Taco Bell.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: GuidedKill
WOW people actually watched the Grammy's??

If it is of so little consequence...why are Trumpkin heads exploding like a rapid pressure loss in a pumpkin field? Are you saying...they are triggered?

I personally don't know any Trump supporters or Tumpkins as you call them that gave two #s about the Grammy's this morning. Matter of fact not a single person in my family, personal friends, business partners, acquaintances , customers or even the guy at Dunkin Donuts this morning mentioned the Grammy's. Matter of fact the only place I saw in mentioned were on Alt-Left rags and Fake News Outlets....And of course the only thing they could say is...."EWWWW Burn Trump!! We really got ya this time!!""

If those are the Trumpkins you're talking about then yes, they are triggered!!

Yeah. You don't know any Trump supporter who cares about the Grammys yet this thread has 17 flags, 4 pages long so far and you are posting in it.

If it weren't for this thread about how how the left and Clinton are becoming desperated, I wouldn't even have known about it.

It's amazing how these people find these nuggets and proceed to trigger themselves into a frenzy.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Lol, my brain autocorrected the thread title. Desperated is the kind of self deprecating joke that writes itself!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

You win post of the day!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

You keep saying dumb things, don’t get butt hurt (geddit?) when you’re called on it.

I don’t really give two rats about what Hillary does, but what you said was wrong.

Admit your mistake and move on.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Clinton is like genital herpes......goes away for a spell but always shows back up at the wrong time.

Omgosh, this is awesome!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Does politics cause people to lose their sense of humor? It was a skit and it was funny my god has everyone just become so partisan they can't even laugh any more? Even thr part about McDonald's being safe to eat was funny come on people.

Only when Hillary the hag is involved in it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join