It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hahaha The Clintons Are Desperated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Clinton is like genital herpes......goes away for a spell but always shows back up at the wrong time.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262

Clinton is like genital herpes......goes away for a spell but always shows back up at the wrong time.

That deserves a bah dum tsch.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I can definitely see why this triggers Trumpkins.
In Trumpkins world Shillary is wearing a moon boot and waits for Trump to come and lock her up.
But in reality she just took a piss on the person who is supposed to lock her up.
ROFL.
Whats Q anon saying about all this?

edit on 29-1-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Sitting down and shutting up makes you feel like you're guilty.

You need to change the focus and that's what she's doing.

There's no election anymore, she doesn't need to attack him unless she's feeling threatened too.

But hey, I respect your thought. Just do not agree with.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

That's what a rational person would do.

Instead
The most corrupt narcissistic scumbag in US political history goes on a music industry egotistical masturbation fest and reads excerpts from a book of admitted lies.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

He's the POTUS she's a private citizen.....One is greater than the other. Get someone to explain that to you.
edit on 29-1-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Wait a minute.
Trump supporters are supposed to stop talking about hillary because she lost and is no longer relevant.

But, but hillary...

Ever heard that response?

Maybe if she would go away and stay out of the spotlight we would stop hammering her.
So far she keeps poking around so that makes her fair game in my book.
edit on 29-1-2018 by Bluntone22 because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
I can definitely see why this triggers Trumpkins.
In Trumpkins world Shillary is wearing a moon boot and waits for Trump to come and lock her up.
But in reality she just took a piss on the person who is supposed to lock her up.
ROFL.
Whats Q anon saying about all this?

I'm not a Trump supporter. I don't even live in the US.

I'm at no one's side but justice. And she's a freakin' corrupt assassin b#%$h. THAT'S why I'm happy to share it.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
I'm not sure how one can infer the 'Clintons' are desperate from a reading of Fire and Fury at the Grammy's. I think many here are projecting.....

I think Clinton will remain in the mainstream media because, imo, she is going to try another run for President in 2020.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I think Clinton will remain in the mainstream media because, imo, she is going to try another run for President in 2020.

I hope so
The DNC deserve her and all that comes with her

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

He's the POTUS she's a private citizen.....One is greater than the other. Get someone to explain that to you.

On paper, elected officials answer to the people.

So you’re saying that she’s greater than Trump?

Or are you dumber than you think?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Yet again many posters on ATS are suffering from a sense of humour bypass.

It. Was. A. Joke.

If you didn't find it funny, that's cool. But stop making it out to be this huge thing to be offended about. I mean, seriously, you can't complain about 'snowflakes' when you're busy complaining about a joke skit on a popular entertainment show.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You keep reading backwards and we'll see where you end up. Clinton is a sore on the asre of about 50% of America and I for one am ready for the sore to be gone as so I can sit without that pain in my arse.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I would call that the opposite of desperated.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

I'm not sure how one can infer the 'Clintons' are desperate from a reading of Fire and Fury at the Grammy's. I think many here are projecting.....

Because reading the book at the Grammys (supposedly a music award show) was irrelevant and pointless, manifesting a pathetic grasping at any pointless attendance attack by sad, irrelevant people who are losing hold even on their flawed and irrelevant perception of reality.

Uh, they asked her to read it. You are making it sound like she went out of her way to appear and read it. It was meant to be funny (and lets be honest, 90% of the Grammy folks are liberal, so its not that shocking that anti-Trump humor found its way into it).

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Perhaps (though I shudder to think of that possibility as it essentially hands the next election to Trump on a golden platter). I suspect it is far more likely this is all merely liberal humor from a majority liberal event in which Conservatives and Conspiracy Theorists alike on this forum are reading too much into.

My opinion is Hillary's political career is over, and this was all just comedy (and I chortled when it happened so at least they somewhat hit their target audience).

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Because reading the book at the Grammys (supposedly a music award show) was irrelevant and pointless, manifesting a pathetic grasping at any pointless attendance attack by sad, irrelevant people who are losing hold even on their flawed and irrelevant perception of reality.

Uh, they asked her to read it. You are making it sound like she went out of her way to appear and read it. It was meant to be funny (and lets be honest, 90% of the Grammy folks are liberal, so its not that shocking that anti-Trump humor found its way into it).

Do you mean the people running the Grammys wanted Hillary to make an ass of herself all over again?

I thought they supported her.

Or they are too stupid and emotionally under-developed to understand what it all really adds up to.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Do you mean the people running the Grammys wanted Hillary to make an ass of herself all over again?

I thought they supported her.

Or they are too stupid and emotionally under-developed to understand what it all really adds up to.

Perhaps, though from my view resorting to childish name calling to support your point certainly doesn't engender respect or help reinforce the notion that you or those like minded individuals are holding any kind of 'high ground' either in this debate.
edit on 05am18famMon, 29 Jan 2018 08:39:12 -0600America/ChicagoMon, 29 Jan 2018 08:39:12 -0600 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou
Please...people...it was a joke! And to about half the nation (I would guess) it was pretty darn funny! Actually, a pretty good response to those who continue to use her for a punchline. I knew heads would explode...but I did not anticipate how many of His Excellency's orange minions would respond by taking to the divan with the vapours!

edit on 29-1-2018 by JohnnyCanuck because: Yes, indeedy!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I don't even know if some of you are trolling or just ignorant.

1) spoken word is a category for the Grammys and includes audio books.
2) Fire and Fury is a huge bestseller (whether you like it or not) which makes it a target for humor
3) Having Clinton read it, as the person who lost the election to the guy the book is about, is a nice punchline to the joke

So, being informed about why they would even read the book there as a joke should clear up that ignorance.

I know that finding something funny is clearly subjective, but I cannot believe you guys are so triggered as to lose your sense of humor. Lighten up a little bit and stop clenching your teeth so much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join