It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frankenstein has made a monster. it can't be stopped.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

It certainly seems to be 24/7 negativity, not just in the US either. The so called news down here in Aus, is either the same tired propaganda pushed out, or it's inane rubbish. Ditched my tv a few years ago now, but winnowing the wheat from the chaff from other avenues can be just as mentally tiring.

It's always been, in my opinion, the nature of news to bend things to sell it more, and with the population dumbed down so much of late, they typically eat it up no matter how absurd it seems. It has been playing on my mind a lot lately, watching the world appear to change so quickly for the worse. And common sense.. What is that these days, a rare gem.

holy smokes, I've either taken a wrong turn somewhere, or things will have to get a lot worse, before they ever get better. Your words, to not oversaturate, rang true.

Indeed, whatever is causing so much insanity, is not a good thing.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: Revolution9

Why do all of your threads sound like you are running around in circles waving your hands over your head?

and here I am like

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Nah, they are running full tilt toward King's The Stand. Black Plague in Madagascar, Ebola in Africa, coast to coast flu in the US and spreading across the globe. It all seems to be to organized to be simple coincidence, almost like the diseases are tailored for socioeconomic level.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
You know Rev you got this whole scenario pretty much spot on. But I think you might want to tweek it a little bit. You've got the right actor but the wrong film. The EVENT HORIZON is what's coming. I know this because the Cern Labs LHC has opened the portal. Be prepared for anything and everything. Peace.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yule C Mann
You know Rev you got this whole scenario pretty much spot on. But I think you might want to tweek it a little bit. You've got the right actor but the wrong film. The EVENT HORIZON is what's coming. I know this because the Cern Labs LHC has opened the portal. Be prepared for anything and everything. Peace.

Wheres your proof they have opened a portal?

I can say anything doesnt mean its true. I can fly and use teleportation to travel.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Brad meet hammer, nailed it!!

Anyone figure out who "Georgie" is?

I have.

The little boy from IT.

This makes me actually worried for the bloke. It can be rough when things get so internally real.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join