It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV Show Salvation Predicts Asteroid Impact This Super Bowl (of wrath) Sunday

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
So I watched the last episode (13) of season 1 of the CBS television drama "Salvation" last night.
Link - en.m.wikipedia.org...(TV_series)

[Spoilers]
The show is about a conspiracy of a presidential coup, to actually, through a gravity drive, direct an asteroid dubbed "Samson" to destroy America's enemies.
Meanwhile a hacker group involved is tricking America and it's enemies to hit each other with nukes.

The episode was released on Sept 20, 2017.
Link - www.tv.com...

At the end of this episode, the show finally gives the impact date of the fictional asteroid's predicted impact as happening in 137 days.

137 days from the episode's release on 9/20/2017
Is this coming Sunday, 2/4/2018.
Link - 137 days

Ironically...

There's a "POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS" asteroid, "PHAETHON" set to be arriving ON THAT EXACT DAY...
Link - newsweek

During the Eagles/Patriots Super Bowl (also shown on CBS)...
Link - CBS sports

Although, NASA claims that this space rock, coincidentally timed to-the-day with the fictional Salvation "Samson" Space Rock will:

Asteroid 2002 AJ129 will make a close approach to Earth on Feb. 4, 2018 at 1:30 p.m. PST (4:30 p.m. EST / 21:30 UTC). At the time of closest approach, the asteroid will be no closer than 10 times the distance between Earth and the Moon (about 2.6 million miles, or 4.2 million kilometers).

And that it: has no chance - zero - of colliding with Earth on Feb. 4 or any time over the next 100 years."

Link - www.jpl.nasa.gov...

Then again... Never A Straight Answer...

Could the Super/Blue/Blood Moon this Wednesday cause any unexpected / miscalculated aberrations in the asteroid's projected trajectory's forcast?
Link - superbluebloodmoon

Could this Super Bowl be "rigged" on a cosmic and predictively programned scale?
(INCONTHEIVABLE!)

...you decide!

edit on 1/29/2018 by prevenge because: Links n Titles

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

That's weird!

But I won't hold my breath for the end of the world.

Just let it come

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
ill have my popcorn ready!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Some say that TV and reality, are two different things.

Not to poo on your parade.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
They (writers) probably put this in the show on purpose hoping someone would make the connection and talk about it. Sort of a Viral marketing and all that jazz.

Pretty smart on them. Could be a coincidence but I think it was more likely intentional.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Yeah, someone told me that once...
...on 9/11...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

originally posted by: Jefferton

Yeah, someone told me that once...
...on 9/11...

Coincidence is a weird wild thing.

I'll check back, after the usual nothing predicted happens.

edit on 29-1-2018 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I watched that a few days ago, really good series.

Season 2 of Colony is another one. Aliens come and build a wall around cities, people are imprisoned etc etc.
edit on 29-1-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I like that show. I hope we make it so we watch the second season.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Not to put too fine a point on it, but...

You do realize that the "blue moon" is NOT an astronomical event; it's just an accident of the way the calendar is laid out.

I don't give any credence to this balderdash, but the way they people keep carrying on about the BLUE MOON, as though it were actually in some way significant just irritates the hell out of me.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

You do realize that the "blue moon" is NOT an astronomical event; it's just an accident of the way the calendar is laid out.

I don't give any credence to this balderdash, but the way they people keep carrying on about the BLUE MOON, as though it were actually in some way significant just irritates the hell out of me.

The "super" aspect of it is.
It's the closest the moon comes to the earth while the moon and earth both simultaneously orbit a shared center of gravity which is termed the "Barycenter".
This Barycenter is the actual mathematical item that the asteroid would ultimately interact with.
The super moon means that the Barycenter on the 31st, is at a different place than it's usual average.
Also the "distance between the earth and moon" is shortened on that day.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
it wouldn`t surprise me, the cheating patriots will do anything to win including using a gravity drive to cause an asteroid to hit the earth.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

"no chance - zero - of colliding with Earth on Feb. 4 or any time over the next 100 years."

Sounds like a pretty straight answer to me. Still waiting on those hoverboards btw

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

Still waiting on those hoverboards btw

Allow me to introduce you to the Flyboard Air (their website).

edit on 29-1-2018 by enlightenedservant because: added the quote I was responding to

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Actually you are incorrect, but I like your style of misinformation debunkery there!

The upcoming super-blood moon is very rare astronomical event!
well let's be clear now 3 of them to be exact!

1. Blue Moon: This is the only one that is a calendar event being the second full moon in a month

2. SuperMoon: When the Moon is the closest to Earth.

3. Blood Moon: due to a lunar eclipse.

All 3 together is RARE and all 3 on Superbowl Sunday...definitely Astronomical!!!

I doubt anything will happen, but a highly interesting series of coincidences for sure!

It irritates the hell out of me when smug people think they know everything and that there is no significance to coincidence when they don't even have all the facts straight either...wait DANG IT now I am irritated at myself for doing that too...

Now I am off to check out this balderdash show the OP mentioned...
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 30 Jan 2018 15:26:16 -0600pm3America/Chicago by abeverage because: link and sarcasm

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Very odd, weird to say the least...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
With a different calendar, the blue moon would most likely not be occurring. The blue moon part really doesn't amount to anything special.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It is a conspiracy to sell more Volkswagens!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
It is a conspiracy to sell more Volkswagens!

Holy hell man...

....followed by millions of dumbfounded dip$#it$...

Kinda.. "Yeah"...

..yeah,... Yeah deff kinda "YEAH"....

time to wrap things up folks...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
With a different calendar, the blue moon would most likely not be occurring. The blue moon part really doesn't amount to anything special.

The calendar is based off of the moons patterns... "Month" comes from "moonth"... It's not an abstract construct.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join