It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald J. Trump - The Jewish Mashiach

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
If I had ever seen a post that deserved the Hoax Bin or Skunk Works, this one is it....and I have been around ATS since near beginning .
Not a Trump fan , yet not anti-Trump but this borders on the realms of ....(well something) . Alternate Universe maybe ?
And maybe you just branched this universe off into another universe where Trump is whatever...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You've been here only 2 years.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
It really is a cult today I have read this and someone comparing him to jesus.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

1. Trump isn't Jewish.

How are you so sure about this?

What determines whether a person is Jewish or not?

Doesn't God decide this?

Trump himself, may not even know that he's really Jewish.

According to scripture "by their actions they are known".

So, take all the rules for Christians and Jews and compare Trump's actions.

Then you can get an objective measure of how close Trump is to being a Christian

verses how close Trump is to being Jewish.

For example, does Donald Trump "turn the other cheek?", or does he "sue and fight back eye for an eye?"

See?

A person is, what he is, by the things he thinks and does.

So, if Trump didn't tell you he's a Christian, and you had to make a guess, which would you pick?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
He is just as likely to be "ARMILUS".

Although GEOTUS Trump kinda has a Ring to it, no?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

That's because you don't get the OP. He's not being compared to Jesus. The Jews reject Jesus. For the Jews "meshiach" has a completely different meaning than Jesus.

Cyrus was in no way shape or form the "meshiach" in the sense that we think of Jesus. Cyrus worshiped the Babylonian gods, but God used him nonetheless to accomplish the restoration of Israel after their captivity and enslavement in Babylon and so the Jews referred to him as a meshiach.

Think of it in the same way we think of an anti-Christ and the Anti-Christ.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

It’s the propaganda the religious leaders, like Graham spout. It’s justification for all the Christian teachings they go against. Like electing a man of sin who has never asked forgiveness which means no repentance. Sin, ask forgiveness. Repeat. I think between the FBI and Jesus, the GOP has some bad karma.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Someone compared him to jesus in another thread I read this morning.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
OP says Donald Trump is a charismatic leader but Donald Trump mocks the physical disabliltes of folks - on live television.

What a leader! And you freaks wonder why you're referred to as cultists. Probably because you act like one!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

A person is, what he is, by the things he thinks and does.
"A person is, what he is, by the things he was taught, to be". Formative years are very important in this respect.

Thank God, he isn't a Talmudist.....

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I appreciate and applaud the effort but most of this doesn't apply to Trump, if at all, some of it might apply to Kushner whom I believe is the guiding hand leading Trump along his merry way.

Kushner answers to the lobbyists...

A lot of what you posted is over my head, but would Kushner also fit this description in your opinion? I have no doubt that we are in prophetic times, this coming from a non religious person (me), I am spiritual but in no way shape or form do I find Trump to be anything more than a well placed tool (pun intended just like the other guy).

Kushner will be the bringer of the death during this administration IMO.

(post by KiwiNite removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

You haven't been paying attention, ATS members have said he's a better man and humanitarian than Jesus.

I'm not kidding either. I wish I was.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

You haven't been paying attention, ATS members have said he's a better man and humanitarian than Jesus.

I'm not kidding either. I wish I was.

That's probably true. Jesus was not concerned with living as a man, but about the afterlife as a spirit.

Jesus clearly said "My Kingdom is not of this world."

Giving up all your possessions and attachments, and focusing on a spiritual life, is hard.

There's nothing "humanitarian" about it.

When a Christian decides to take up the path seriously, and becomes a monk, goes to Mount Athos to live out his life in preparation for the spiritual life, there's no way anyone can say that monk is being a great humanitarian. He's avoiding human contact. He's seeking spiritual contact.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I would theorize that Trump is not the mosaich but the current Cyrus the Great that allows him to appear. Per the book of Zechariah there was to be 2 mosaiches. One was the guy who was present and built the 2nd temple. The other is the guy predicted to build the 3rd temple. The branches of Zechariah. The white and black horsemen of Zechariah.

BTW the branches are also the witnesses of Revelation but that is a different subject.

Also you haven't brought up the possibility of a ben Joseph messiah. If the one who builds the temple is from a gentile country you would have to consider that possibility. Especially if he get killed right after the temple is built in a military action.

Remember Isaiah 11.
10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

I would say the Mosaich is a ben Joseph first. A ben David comes later.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I gave you a star and flag for that picture alone.

Trump is chosimba

edit on 1 29 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
ATTENTION

This thread is not in the mud pit. It is in Skunk Works. The OP is speculative, as per forum guidelines.

Please remain on topic, and do not discuss each other, your opinions on each other, or what you think of each other.

And please do not reply to this post.

Thanks

bigfatfurrytexan

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Listen Up:

This thread is NOT in the Political Mud Pit forum.

If you disagree with the OP, you can do one of the following:

1) Agree to disagree and walk away.
2) Offer your counter points on the parts you disagree with in a CIVILIZED manner.

ABSOLUTELY NO POLITICAL TROLLING ALLOWED!!!!

You all have been warned. Any further infractions of the Terms and Conditions will result in staff action.

Do Not Reply To This Post.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I know right

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I could ask, why does everyone want to see Babylon fall, when it did thousands of years ago if it were such a stepping stone in the development of civilization?

As for Pillars... foundations, the bigger the better. As for the Chimera some how being still being bigger.. esoteric for # hit the fan, or got real, maybe?

Zoroastrian...maybe something to do with relation to being sampled from Hinduism, which ended up inspiring another crazy religion.

And no, he to orange to be Jewish, and quite possibly idolizes himself...he is Trump.

edit on 29-1-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join