It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Information About The Polish Yeti Video?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: QuietSpeech
At the 29 second mark the figure turns, looks like they are wearing a back pack to me.

It's just really bad scoliosis.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Well do the math. Half of Washington states population lives in the Seattle metro area, which is a little over 3 million people. Of the rest of the population you can then discount the elderly and the young (for the most part), all those people who don't have immediate access to a cellphone, the handicapped, the skeptics, etc etc.

Same is true for poland as well as Oregon.

A better question might be what would the population of Bigfoot in any given area have to be to get the video footage you require.

Also, gotta ask, why is something with the history/mythology of Bigfoot that has multiple eye witness sightings and a clear evolutionary relationship to other things that are living/hAve lived so hard for people to accept as a possibility?

It's not like the video is claiming to show a three headed grizzle snatch.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

I'm a believer, but I don't believe that this video is real, I doubt believe 99% of Bigfoot videos are real.

I think the vast majority of bigfoot stories are also either fake, or grossly overexaggerated, or misidentification.

Edit to add.
Poland and Oregon aren't comparable when it comes to population density.
At 4 million people and 250000 square kms with much of the state being forested, it is much more likely to hide a species than Poland, which is 37+ million people in and area of about 310000 square kms with much less forested and uninhabited areas.
Even the area this video was shot in isn't super remote, it's a hugely popular tourist destination.
A yeti could very well exist in Poland, but this isn't one.
edit on 29-1-2018 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2018 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
For a Bigfoot it looks awfully cumbersome.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Interesting video. But with most distant, shaky, and blurry footage of hairy hominids, I'm inclined to believe this is just another hoax. After all, you can make money on Youtube, and, sadly, that's motivation enough for idiots with ample free time to head out to the woods or mountains with a camera, a couple equally juvenile pals, and a monkey suit.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DelmarRozan

Not a yeti, but I am not even sure it is a hoax. Footage is so far off, blurry, poorly shot an brief, that it could just be a guy in a black hoody.

Judging from proportions, and the clumsy surefootedness, that is obviously just some guy.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'm not about to speculate on the authenticity of what was shot here but would like to comment on those that make the claims about the shakiness of the camera.

It's obvious that the camera is zoomed in (and probably a lower quality 480p). This intensifies the shakiness factor. Even if one has a tripod and is zoomed in, just your breathing near it can be enough to make it shake and wobble.

I challenge anyone to shoot me some 'hand-held' footage at full zoom of someone/something at a distance (without stabilization) and present it. So please.. keep complaining while you sit behind your desk on the Computer finding fault about those that are actually out in the field.

....Ppppffftt....

edit on 3/26/2018 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Poland is another NATO choomba woomba - state and yetis are their experiments with eugenics to create "Das Uebermensch" . A half monkey half man that is mind controlled with bananas. They will execute the order of the Polish and EU nobility without hesitation and when told to shut up and die of starvation, will do so.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

The Russian/Polish Yetis are really Putins love children that have been thrown out for pooping on the carpet!! Putin was going to have his next years calendar made with pictures of him wrestling them!

I thought that during the cold war it was rumoured that some kind of hybrid monkey man was attempted by Russian scientists.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Female bigfoot carrying a baby on its back. I've heard tell that 90 percent of bigfoots seen and photographed are female forced into the open to protect an infant. People rarely see the huge, horrifying males, and they're rarely photographed.

edit on 16-10-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
All the info you will need about this polish yeti

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
"Polish Yeti" ??? What's gonna happen to Poland if it recognizes Kosovo's independence ?

Will be invaded by islamist migrants !

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Or yeti.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Why?? Why I ask can’t one of these idiots hold a camera still?!? I’ve taken many videos of my dog frolicking about, steady as a rock. If I see Bigfoot I’m I suppose to go all shaky?? Is it a requirement or something??

No. Just a natural reaction caused by excitement and fear when seeing a creature you have never seen before.
If you are going to be sarcastic, at least make it sound reasonable.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: cachibatches
a reply to: DelmarRozan

Not a yeti, but I am not even sure it is a hoax. Footage is so far off, blurry, poorly shot an brief, that it could just be a guy in a black hoody.

Judging from proportions, and the clumsy surefootedness, that is obviously just some guy.

I would ten to agree with this assessment. Probably a darkly clad hiker poking around.

What people tend to forget about both bigfoot and UFO videos, is that usually they are at full zoom to get the best glimpse. However, at full zoom any tiny wobble from the person is magnified many-fold. Also, I can see a person trying to re-situate once they realize what is there (or what they think is there).

That said, when my mom sends me a blurry pic on the phone, I joke with my sister that she is using bigfoot mode. I'm not sure how, but somehow even with a modern smart phone she does t regularly -- even close, family pics.
edit on 24-3-2019 by Halfswede because: fixed spelling

top topics

<< 1   >>

join