It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Information About The Polish Yeti Video?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: QuietSpeech
At the 29 second mark the figure turns, looks like they are wearing a back pack to me.

It's just really bad scoliosis.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Well do the math. Half of Washington states population lives in the Seattle metro area, which is a little over 3 million people. Of the rest of the population you can then discount the elderly and the young (for the most part), all those people who don't have immediate access to a cellphone, the handicapped, the skeptics, etc etc.

Same is true for poland as well as Oregon.

A better question might be what would the population of Bigfoot in any given area have to be to get the video footage you require.

Also, gotta ask, why is something with the history/mythology of Bigfoot that has multiple eye witness sightings and a clear evolutionary relationship to other things that are living/hAve lived so hard for people to accept as a possibility?

It's not like the video is claiming to show a three headed grizzle snatch.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

I'm a believer, but I don't believe that this video is real, I doubt believe 99% of Bigfoot videos are real.

I think the vast majority of bigfoot stories are also either fake, or grossly overexaggerated, or misidentification.

Edit to add.
Poland and Oregon aren't comparable when it comes to population density.
At 4 million people and 250000 square kms with much of the state being forested, it is much more likely to hide a species than Poland, which is 37+ million people in and area of about 310000 square kms with much less forested and uninhabited areas.
Even the area this video was shot in isn't super remote, it's a hugely popular tourist destination.
A yeti could very well exist in Poland, but this isn't one.
edit on 29-1-2018 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2018 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
For a Bigfoot it looks awfully cumbersome.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Interesting video. But with most distant, shaky, and blurry footage of hairy hominids, I'm inclined to believe this is just another hoax. After all, you can make money on Youtube, and, sadly, that's motivation enough for idiots with ample free time to head out to the woods or mountains with a camera, a couple equally juvenile pals, and a monkey suit.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DelmarRozan

Not a yeti, but I am not even sure it is a hoax. Footage is so far off, blurry, poorly shot an brief, that it could just be a guy in a black hoody.

Judging from proportions, and the clumsy surefootedness, that is obviously just some guy.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'm not about to speculate on the authenticity of what was shot here but would like to comment on those that make the claims about the shakiness of the camera.

It's obvious that the camera is zoomed in (and probably a lower quality 480p). This intensifies the shakiness factor. Even if one has a tripod and is zoomed in, just your breathing near it can be enough to make it shake and wobble.

I challenge anyone to shoot me some 'hand-held' footage at full zoom of someone/something at a distance (without stabilization) and present it. So please.. keep complaining while you sit behind your desk on the Computer finding fault about those that are actually out in the field.

....Ppppffftt....

edit on 3/26/2018 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join