It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sister Lucia of Fatima Poisoned According To Bible Codes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This info is from Shery Shriner's "Hidden Bible Codes" website...
www.hiddencodes.com...

Below you can find the skip-step word clusters that Sherry has uncovered regarding the death of Sister Lucia of Fatima in the book of Genesis:

Third Fatima Secret - Genesis 43:3

Secret - Mystical

Concerned - Killed - Assassination - Homicide- Murder - Courier - Maiden

Sister - Death - Courier - Secret - Rome - Assassination - Homicide - Murder

Rome - Arranged - Assassination - Homicide - Murder

Shriner (Sherry) - Bravery - Service - Announcer - Messenger - Sister (Lucia) - Death - Assassination - Rome

Confide - Termination - Ending - Finish - Finale - October - Horus - Advent - Coming - Arrival - Manifest - Slow -Delayed - Whole Earth Whole Land

Informer - Killed - Assassination

Venom - Poison - Killed - Sister

Retaliation - Revenge - Horus - Sherry - Shriner - Code

Creator - Horus - Secret

Deceit - Fraud - Elevates - Mary - Creator - Secret - Horus

[edit on 15-2-2005 by Geneticus]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Considering that this ''discovery", only occured after her death, and she was like 94 years old, we can safely call BS. It's very easy to find a "coded" message when you know what you want it to say.

Odd that she was assassinated in her old age, when she was making no new proclamations. Why, if I didn't know any better, I'd have said she died of natural causes, like most of 90-somethings

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I love reading bible codes. They are such fun.
However ... Sr. Lucia was OLD. She was VERY OLD.
She died of natural causes I'm sure. No one would
bother poisoning her. She was a very old nun in
a cloister - which ment she saw no one except those
few cloistered sisters around her and she influenced
no one.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
...It's very easy to find a "coded" message when you know what you want it to say....

You are touching on a primary and paramount characteristic of the Bible Codes. This is why you cannot predict the future with skip-step codes...because you have to know what to look for.

The power of the Bible Codes is that they show you how your life, current events, and mysterious subject...how they fit in with the bigger picture. You can also find out secrets after the fact. You cannot predict the future because you do not know what words to put in until after the fact.

The Bible Codes have proven themselves real in my life. They show multiple paths of possibility...outline the choices we make and the consequences...and illuminate the dark places.

[edit on 15-2-2005 by Geneticus]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I love reading bible codes. They are such fun.
However ... Sr. Lucia was OLD. She was VERY OLD.
She died of natural causes I'm sure. No one would
bother poisoning her. She was a very old nun in
a cloister - which ment she saw no one except those
few cloistered sisters around her and she influenced
no one.

Since the Bible Codes often show multiple timelines, multiple paths, and multiple possibilities...I wonder if there isn't a "Died of natural causes" path somewhere in the codes, too.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Considering that this ''discovery", only occured after her death, and she was like 94 years old, we can safely call BS.

The discovery coming after the fact in no way discounts the amazing nature of the Bible Codes. The fact is, considering the odds of having these words hidden together in a skip-step code in Genesis...all clustered together...overlapping and criss-crossed like a crossword puzzle...since that is extremely unlikely on the order of 1 in a million or less...that seems significant.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Well that was a pretty weak association, so weak that no one could see it until after it happed either eh? 'Shriner' means the guy who figured it out and sister means her? And the code just so happened to make the guy who 'found the code' a 'brave announcer'?

The discovery coming after the fact in no way discounts the amazing nature of the Bible Codes.

Yes it does, it completely discounts it. It means that the codes don't exist, and people only find things when they want to see it, IOW they invent the association in their own minds.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

The discovery coming after the fact in no way discounts the amazing nature of the Bible Codes.

Yes it does, it completely discounts it. It means that the codes don't exist, and people only find things when they want to see it, IOW they invent the association in their own minds.

The odds of finding words clustered together in the Bible in a skip-step code forming any type of meaningful message are astronomical...that is statistically significant in the extreme...

You cannot discount the Bible Codes without addressing the inherent statistical significance of meaningful skip-step clusters. The close proximity of the words one to another seems unexciting...but it is the clustering that makes it statistically impossible.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geneticus

The odds of finding words clustered together in the Bible in a skip-step code forming any type of meaningful message are astronomical

That is irrelevant. Codes can and will be found in any sufficiently large text. The torah is a sufficiently large text, hence, there must be codes in it. The fact that the codes are almost never predicitve strongly suggests that people are going to the codes with somethign to look for and trying to verify it in it.

...that is statistically significant in the extreme...

If the statistical probablity is whats important then why aren't other improbable 'codes' also signigicant?

You cannot discount the Bible Codes without addressing the inherent statistical significance of meaningful skip-step clusters.

Yes, you most certainly can, because there is nothing unique about the probababilites found in the 'codes' in the 'bible codes'.

Also, how do you discount contradictory codes? How do you distinguish between 'natural' codes that must exist in any large text, and 'divinely' inspired ones, when they both will have the same 'statical probablity'?

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   

If the statistical probablity is whats important then why aren't other improbable 'codes' also signigicant?

Also, how do you discount contradictory codes? How do you distinguish between 'natural' codes that must exist in any large text, and 'divinely' inspired ones, when they both will have the same 'statical probablity'?

What other codes are you referring to? The point of the codes is that there is a significant message to be discovered. Everything else is jibberish.

Discerning between jibberish and meaning, beyond intellectual argument, involves having a gift of the Holy Spirit. People without the Holy Spirit are supposed to be blind by design. God does not want his seeds of wisdom squandered on hardened ground.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   

What other codes are you referring to?

The ones in Moby Dick. The codes will exist in any sufficiently large text.

The point of the codes

A naturally occuring phemonon does not have a 'point'.

Discerning between jibberish and meaning, beyond intellectual argument, involves having a gift of the Holy Spirit

So you just pick and choose which ones you personally find acceptable? I mean, perhaps you put more thought into it, try to see what fits in with your understanding of the bible and all that. But other people will interpret differnt things, and they will come to the 'codes' with their own understanding in the first place, and interpret them acoording to their own understanding, just like with the bible. Effectively these codes add to the bible, they expand and even introduce things outside of the bible into it, and if there is enough of them, well, how often would a strong signal in them result in influenceing ones interpretation of whats in the bible?

Or does god allways make sure that the faithful get the requisite message? Allways? They are allways explicitly told what is necessary of them? There's never any moral quandry or uncertainty, just clearly god's orders and clearly not? Is there any religion or faith involved here, or just following a cearly divine checklist?

edit to tidy up and remove that annoying 'all underlined'. Yikes.

[edit on 15-2-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I love a conspiracy but this is ridiculous. The only thing that killed her was her old age. It happens when you age, you know.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

What other codes are you referring to?

The ones in Moby Dick. The codes will exist in any sufficiently large text.

Show me a Moby Dick skip-step cluster that describes 911, the Madrid Bombing, The Tsunami, or anything else significant...

It has been tried and not very successfully...Bible Codes have a flavor all their own...

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The chances of the bible codes being a "coinedence" were ruled as sciencetifically impossible, scientists tried to disprove the bible codes, but failed. But of course, some christian extremists "make up" codes, for example, the Kerry is the anti-Christ code during the US election. Other codes said Bush was the second coming of Christ, which is impossible seeings Bush is defined as evil to the codes (i think).

[edit on 17-2-2005 by infinite]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
OK the bible code is crap.

Show me a Moby Dick skip-step cluster that describes 911, the Madrid Bombing, The Tsunami, or anything else significant...

There is a series available on DVD now called "John Safran vs God". In one of the episodes he shows that if you get the lyrics from Vanilla Ice's full catalogue it predicts 9-11.

And even more disturbing if you look at the 9-11 report it clearly post predicts the downfall of Mr Ice's career.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Considering that this ''discovery", only occured after her death, and she was like 94 years old, we can safely call BS. It's very easy to find a "coded" message when you know what you want it to say.

Odd that she was assassinated in her old age, when she was making no new proclamations. Why, if I didn't know any better, I'd have said she died of natural causes, like most of 90-somethings

You didn't know that they replaced her with an imposter? Look at some pics of her throughout her life...

new topics

top topics

join