It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you kill?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Im not quite sure this is in the right forum. If it's not I'm sorry.

So I'm a few drinks in and I'm holding my daughter's hand as she falls asleep.

How far would you go to protect the people you love?

If it was just me; I'd get pissed and # off. But now holding my daughter's hand I'd kill every one of you just to give her a runing chance.

Is this how most people feel or am I just drunk?
edit on 28-1-2018 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

The only situation I would take another human life is in defense of myself and my family. I don't think I would be as enthusiastic as you, but I would do what is necessary.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I would kill if it meant keeping the ones I love alive from danger. I would sacrifice my own life for their safety.

I wouldnt hesitate or question it.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The question is, would you hesitate a little giving the other guy a chance to kill you?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I would be sneaky about it and set said person up with my ex wife. That would lead onto a slow and painful death in what would be classed as the most horrible manner.

Granted I would stuggle to think of a situation that would warrent such a cruel end...

RA

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I would hope not. Then again, no one knows what would happen until you get put into that situation.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

But now holding my daughter's hand I'd kill every one of you just to give her a runing chance.

That must not be worded as you meant since it can be seen in several difference ways.

Was "every one of you" meant to be anyone of us that tried to inflict harm?

And "running chance" an escape or just betterment in life?
edit on 1/28/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The question is, would you hesitate a little giving the other guy a chance to kill you?

Again I'm a little intoxicated;

Nope; I wouldn't hesitate. Sorry if your a good person I "accidentally" kill.

I do promise to try to take care of your Family if I make a mistake and kill you when your a good person.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

To keep my family safe I wouldn't even hesitate slightly,I would pull the trigger immediately on anyone seeking to do my family members any harm. If I didn't have my gun I would kill with my bare hands to keep them safe if I have too.
I don't fear death but I also won't have my loved ones taken from me until the Lord my God says it their time,until then I'll defend every relative with my life no questions asked and I'll pray that if the time comes to defend them that the Lord will give me the strength I need to do what need be done.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Im not quite sure this is in the right forum. If it's not I'm sorry.

So I'm a few drinks in and I'm holding my daughter's hand as she falls asleep.

How far would you go to protect the people you love?

If it was just me; I'd get pissed and # off. But now holding my daughter's hand I'd kill every one of you just to give her a runing chance.

Is this how most people feel or am I just drunk?

I'd smoke anyone that attempted physical harm to my loved ones and wouldn't lose two winks of sleep about it....

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
A strange post. Why did you ask such a sordid question?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

If it was just me; I'd get pissed and # off. But now holding my daughter's hand I'd kill every one of you just to give her a runing (sic) chance.

You'd kill everyone "just to give her a running chance"??? What in Heaven's name do you mean? You'd kill to get her into a good school? You'd kill to get her a good job? You'd kill to ensure she does not live a life of want and frustration? That's what it sounds like you are saying and I hope you're willing to amend your statement. Kill to protect yourself or someone else from bodily harm? Sure! Absolutely! That's encoded in law as justifiable "self defense." I don't think many people would begrudge you that action in that sort of circumstance. But kill "just to giver her a running chance"? is not justified. I'm the father of a daughter myself and I understand why you would be protective of her, but there will come a time when you're going to have to get over yourself, Dad. You're sounding very self-righteous at this point. You might want to think a bit more deeply about what you are saying.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

But now holding my daughter's hand I'd kill every one of you just to give her a runing chance.

That must not be worded as you meant since it can be seen in several difference ways.

Was "every one of you" meant to be anyone of us that tried to inflict harm?

And "running chance" an escape or just betterment in life?

Your right. I hope I wouldn't kill people just "be cause" ... But I'm thinking more than just "escape".

If SHTF who knows what happens.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

edit on 1/28/18 by Gothmog because: NVM

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Define "people".

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

If it was just me; I'd get pissed and # off. But now holding my daughter's hand I'd kill every one of you just to give her a runing (sic) chance.

You'd kill everyone "just to give her a running chance"??? What in Heaven's name do you mean? You'd kill to get her into a good school? You'd kill to get her a good job? You'd kill to ensure she does not live a life of want and frustration? That's what it sounds like you are saying and I hope you're willing to amend your statement. Kill to protect yourself or someone else from bodily harm? Sure! Absolutely! That's encoded in law as justifiable "self defense." I don't think many people would begrudge you that action in that sort of circumstance. But kill "just to giver her a running chance"? is not justified. I'm the father of a daughter myself and I understand why you would be protective of her, but there will come a time when you're going to have to get over yourself, Dad. You're sounding very self-righteous at this point. You might want to think a bit more deeply about what you are saying.

Of course that's a thin vale. And if society was a bit more whiled west I would probably say yes to your questions. But no I'm talking more end times than normal times.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I will always place my family and my family's safety above everything else.

. . . . . . . . . . .

This is how wars start.

Families fight to defend/protect/support families.

Then it's tribes against tribes.

Then it's countries against countries.

But I still wouldn't hesitate for my family.

I guess that's what makes us such a violent and nasty species.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Right;

I'm accutaly a nice guy. I hate things like war.

I get a bit misdey eye when listening to Matisyahu ... No joke but my daughter and I where listening Matisyahu befor bed tonight.

But as much as he's right... I would not listen to him.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Nobody here is chasing after your daughter.

Sleep it off.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Nobody here is chasing after your daughter.

Sleep it off.

Thanks
I am tired.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join