It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE MEMO due in THREE days (per original article)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I wonder how many accounts will never post again sort of like how many accounts stop posting after the election once people are proven wrong again and again and again and again

I was thinking the exact same thing. In that same case, how many would be man enough to even admit that they were wrong? I'll damn sure go on record NOW and say that I will, in the unlikely event that I'M wrong about it.

It'll come out, you can bet on that. There's a really good reason that the GOP representatives who gave interviews seemed as adamant as they were. It's a big deal. And it'll keep BEING a big deal.

I guess we'll find out soon, wont we?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Congressman Trey Gowdy helped to prepare the House Intelligence Committee Memo. This morning, he talked with Chris Wallace of Fox News. Mr. Gowdy delivered some informative hints of what's in the memo.

Through a series of well-crafted rhetorical questions, Gowdy hinted at the contents of the memo, which he helped write, in his interview with Fox News anchor Chris Wallace on Sunday.

First, Gowdy made it clear the memo isn’t biased. He explained it is the “distilling” of thousands of pages of documents given to House investigators.

“If you think your viewers want to know whether or not the dossier was used in court proceedings, whether or not it was vetted before it was used, whether or not it’s ever been vetted. If you are interested in who paid for the dossier. If you’re interested in Christopher Steele’s relationship with Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee, then, yes, you’ll want the memo to come out,” Gowdy explained.

One of the central questions surrounding the dossier is whether or not it was used — or how heavily it was relied upon — to obtain a FISA court surveillance warrant against Carter Page, a Trump campaign official.

Wallace asked Gowdy about that, but the House Oversight Committee chairman didn’t definitively answer, explaining that if he did, he would be disseminating classified information.

“I will just ask you again, are you interested in whether or not the world’s premier law enforcement agency relied on a work product produced, paid for by the Democratic National Committee?” Gowdy asked.

“Do you want to know whether or not the primary source in these court proceedings had a bias against one candidate? Do you want to know whether or not he said he’d do anything to keep that candidate from becoming elected president?” he added.

Excerpted from: www.theblaze.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I really am glad we have Trey Gowdy in there.

From that, we know what to expect. I want to see the heads roll and the implosions.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I really am glad we have Trey Gowdy in there.

From that, we know what to expect. I want to see the heads roll and the implosions.

Further down in the article, he states that he wants the FBI to see the MEMO before its released. I wonder why?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

That’s easy..

Because Nunes hasn’t actually been privy to the data and is almost certainly just making stuff up for propaganda purposes..

It was Trumps DOJ who put out the statement that Devin hadn’t even seen anything classified..

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

That’s easy..

Because Nunes hasn’t actually been privy to the data and is almost certainly just making stuff up for propaganda purposes..

It was Trumps DOJ who put out the statement that Devin hadn’t even seen anything classified..

Based on this statement i can draw 2 conclusions:

- that if the source info isnt classifies then the memo should not be.
- if hes found the amount of dirt claimed without seeing classified stuff, how much worse can it get then?

Side note: Grassley is digging in too. Its not just Nutty Nunez

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

When the Chief Justice doesn’t know the difference between a fine and tax, their opinion doesn’t really matter much. I have always wanted to set up a tar and feather emporium in DC. But I know the merchandise would be stolen by some angry mob before sold.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: JBurns

ANOTHER Memo thread? OMG. Oh well...since there's so much emotion surrounding it, here's my 2 cents related to the DailyWire article you linked to. And also what TREY GOWDY said this morning on Fox News.

If Robert Mueller's investigation is based on REAL EVIDENCE of RUSSIANS attempting to manipulate the outcome of our 2016 election, THAT PART of his 2-pronged investigation will continue. That is what Bob Mueller was appointed to investigate.

If Bob Mueller's CRIMINAL Investigation is based on the fake DOSSIER, or the Illegally obtained FISA spy-warrant, then THAT prong of the investigation must end. (Gowdy said that the MEMO will cause the criminal half of Muellers investigation to be terminated, or severly curtailed in scope.)

There is not and never was any evidence...That's what the witch hunt is all about...They are frantically searching for evidence...And they're looking under every rock...

Besides collusion with someone is not illegal...Hillary colluded with the gov't of Ukraine AND Russia...That's never even made the front page news...

Comey said he never felt pressured to end the Flynn fake investigation...And he was replaced when he was fired...Absolutely no obstruction there, there...

It needs to end, NOW...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: JBurns

Didn’t you see the TRUMP DOJ message where they told Nunes to shut up. That he didn’t even have access to the data he was claiming to have seen???

A trump lap dog came out barking unfounded pro trump nonsense..

Suprise, suprise..
That's not Trump's DOJ...It's still Zerobama's Justice Dept...

So Nunes and his team just made this stuff up, eh??? Then you guys ought to support getting that memo out as fast as possible, to discredit Nunes and Trump...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Agreed

Although a counter-intelligence investigation (which is no doubt already finished) is better suited to FBI/DISA/NSA

The best thing they could do would be to educate the public on disinformation and for our country to stop pumping out so much damn propaganda. That way, we could easily single out BS foreign/domestic misinformation/propaganda

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Thomas Paine
‏ @Thomas1774Paine
24m24 minutes ago

FISA memo was just delivered to White House.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

He couldn't have chosen a better pseudonym! Thomas Paine

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

He couldn't have chosen a better pseudonym! Thomas Paine

That user on twitter, Thomas Paine, is the guy who runs Truepundit.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join