It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where in the world is everyone located?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Originally, this was a poll, but there were some problems moving the thread I am told....so I'm reposting.

This was to see where everyone is in the world, in the hopes that we can maybe organize a couple/few different ATS meetings, and put some faces with the names, for those interested.... Of course, this is just a survey, as nothing is even on the sketchpad yet that I am aware of. But, if we can find out where everyone generally is (state/country, city if you don't mind giving it), then maybe we can pick some locations!

Myself, I'm in the Tampabay area in Florida, USA. (Yay Bucs!)

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Liverpool, United Kingdom. Home of Merseybeat (or Echo and the Bunnymen, if that's your thing:lol

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I am in a state of confusion...but really I am in North Middletown, KY. population 900...lol Actually I am at work now so technically I am in Paris.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
In the Woods In L.A. ( Lower Alabama ) only one way in and one way out ... you just have to know where the land mines are!!

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I'm in Qu�bec, Saguenay

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
San Jose,CA.

Myself, I'm in the Tampabay area in Florida, USA. (Yay Bucs!)

Damn the Bucs.Yes I'm a Raider fan.Stupid Bucs.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I live in NEPA (Northeast Pennsylvannia) I live in Wilkes-Barre, nice little town...horrible roads, too many druggies, too many gangs. I want to leave Wilkes-Barre and move to North Mrytle Beach South Carolina.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
right now i am on fort drum new york, but in about a week i'll be on my way to Hiedelburg Germany.

military sucks the left nut.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I live in DC, the nest of the vipers, a once bright and hopeful city that is now ruined by the the Bush Texan cabal.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I was born and raised in the USA, Southern New Jersey to be exact. I'm right between the streets of Philadelphia and the beaches of Atlantic City.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I live in My Home, Cornwall, England, The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Europe, The World.

To me it's the centre of the World.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Damn the Bucs.Yes I'm a Raider fan.Stupid Bucs.

Actually, I'm a Raiders fan usually myself normally, so either way, I was going to be happy, hehe....

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I live in s=South East Wales............I'm sure the rest of Brittain looks nicer than this place though........but we did produce The Manic Street Preachers, Super Furry Animals, Earthtone9 and...................um.......Tom Jones

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Here it is... (lost sight of the thread
)

I live in The Netherlands, BeNeLux, Europe, Sol3==Earth
, Milkyway Galaxy, the Universe

Peace,

Freeze

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
I live in s=South East Wales............I'm sure the rest of Brittain looks nicer than this place though........but we did produce The Manic Street Preachers, Super Furry Animals, Earthtone9 and...................um.......Tom Jones

nuttin wrong with that. I

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Little east of Sacramento, in northern Califonia

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The seattle - tacoma military industrial complex.

God this place rains 360 days a year.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Im in Edmonton, its a city in canada.
Deep

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   
US - east lansing, michigan

[Edited on 1-7-2003 by Osobad28]

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Me...Hmmmm...u really wanna know????

Pissing down Scotland!!!!!

Just at work the now and don't finish till 4am.....started at 11am this morning!!!!!

Darn the NHS!!!!

U make me sick!!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join