It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Praises 'Activist Bitches Supporting Bitches' in Video.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
She came,she saw,she got her homely,loser ass handed to her,lol

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: seasonal

I wonder, its always the same people defending trump, and beating Obama, Hillary up. No matter what day of the week or the time of day......Conspiracy theory.

Your right, usually I put a disclaimer that I do not like Hillary the faint or Michelle O, I try to be upfront about it. I neglected this in this thread.

I do not find myself defending Trump "always". Hope you are being objective.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: pteridine

Obama and Clinton are the dems, for better or worse. And for that to change it will take a miracle like we saw with Trump (like him or not), he beat the Bushes (no pun).

Cottage cheese dumped in a paper bag had more personality and excitement value than JEB! during the last election cycle.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I guess what you're saying is that she is insulting people who supported her? She's just talking to a specific audience; I don't think feminist activists are gonna be mad at her for this. It's a reference to other people calling those activists bitches. Just like how some users on this forum call themselves deplorables even though normally 'deplorable' is a bad thing.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

The reverse is also true.Always the same ones bashing Trump and defending Hil and Obama.It's because most members are fairly consistent in their dislike or outright hatred of these three politicians.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
She should start a new crypto, call it bitchcoin and then she can sell them instead of asking for donations. You could buy her videos online and newsletters with bitchcoins.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The real story here is why would anyone even care or think that this matters?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
She should start a new crypto, call it bitchcoin and then she can sell them instead of asking for donations. You could buy her videos online and newsletters with bitchcoins.

Hillary could do a weekly show, call it, "Tales of the Crypto".

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Hillary coined the term deplorable-that is why Trump supporters use it. I understand that.
Now calling a feminist a bitch would be a bigly mistake unless you have the secret hand shake or the free pass. And white males do not have any pass in fact they are the enemy.
This is more of the same from the Faint one.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton Praises 'Activist Bitches Supporting Bitches' in Video.

Clintons a misogynist!
edit on 28-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Meh let them have their little safe space for their daily hate, it's entertaining reading their ignorance.

K~

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan

Because it's Hillary Clinton, and ATS is home to quite a number of folks who are obsessed with her.

Bro, we've had threads about how Hillary stubbed her toe. About how she had a cough.

It's really no surprise, some people are addicted to being triggered by Clinton. I can't stand the woman, I'm personally grateful she isn't POTUS, and I don't give her any attention.

ATS is in love with her, though.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

She clearly had tee many martoonis.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Oh, OK. Well I get that it's unfair. I like to joke about Jews and Nazi slogans and stuff but most of the time I can't do that because it's not PC. And that's not even using it to attack anyone.

So you have a point, but I don't think making everyone stop using the words would help. Like, I'm fine with black people using the n-word in a similar context. It'd bother me if someone flaunted the fact they could use it while a white person can't.

Also, while I don't think she'll run anymore, Hillary probably still wants to think about her image. She would have looked pretty lame if she refused to say bitch out of solidarity for men, and I don't think anyone would have gotten that as the reason, they'd just have thought that she as a woman was so offended by the word bitch that she refused to say it.

I do respect celebrities like PewDiePie who risk their income to use free speech. Unfortunately it's not so easy for most of us, depending on what we do for a living, etc. And of course he had a big following to fall back on.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Because it's Hillary Clinton, and ATS is home to quite a number of folks who are obsessed with her.

Bro, we've had threads about how Hillary stubbed her toe. About how she had a cough.

It's really no surprise, some people are addicted to being triggered by Clinton. I can't stand the woman, I'm personally grateful she isn't POTUS, and I don't give her any attention.

How many scoops of ice cream does she have for dessert?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

They just need to be dug out.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I am all about a big conspiracy --- The fact that both parties are bought out and corrupt.

Last year's "election" was a complete fraud and here we are, the citizens of a floundering democracy squabbling among ourselves.

We need to wake up and start working together. The strength of our country has always been our ability to have different points of view and still respect one another.

United we stand, divided we fall.

Even now, I'm hopeful. Even though every news outlet is spewing dogma and darkness, I still believe in the individual wisdom of MOST people to think for themselves. As long as we don't fall into echo chambers of opinion and seek information with open minds, the truth is being exposed. I believe enough Americans will get fed up with the bull and say enough is enough.
Non violence is the only path to a good outcome, but it will take guts to stand up and stop this - to build a new and better free and democratic country.
edit on 28-1-2018 by SeaYote because: typo

edit on Sun Jan 28 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: RomeByFire

How many scoops of ice cream does she have for dessert?

None.

It never melts in her mouth.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: Painterz

Meh let them have their little safe space for their daily hate, it's entertaining reading their ignorance.

K~

No one said anything about hate, and no one (other than you) wants safe spaces.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join