It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Praises 'Activist Bitches Supporting Bitches' in Video.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
So what is this odd video about?

Hillary the faint thanks feminism and activism and urge them to keep up the good fight. Then there is a very odd twist as she is urged to thank the activist bitches supporting bitches from an unseen person. Seems to discount all the work, and there were many people who did work hard for her failed campaign.

Perhaps she is just josh'in and I am looking too hard at every thing she says. But I don't think that is the case, she is a polished speaker and very very rarely so we see a private Hillary. We get the polished and irritated Hillary who seems like she is ready to kick people (men) where it counts.

Or this is a case where I am not able to say anything due to a protected class and it is allowed (by some, and not me) to use sexist/racial slurs about each other (or me) and I need to "check myself"?

Or she is drunk.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Bitches be trippin, yo.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Sounds like she doesn't really know who they are. She chuckled after she said the name and was like "What the hell, I like you too."

Supporting something that sounds good without knowing anything about it.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

This is out of "character" for her. Maybe she is just having fun and this maybe a good sign that she is finally not going to have any other political aspirations.

Chelsea (shudders as I type).

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

In all honesty, it seems to be an odd attempt to speak to an activist base supportive of Her, but comes off as one of those odd moments when a person thinks it's okay for them to use the 'N' word because they can.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Like a bad joke that won't ever go away.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Well, had it been some other guy, I forget his name, tango ringo uhh something, and he'd even joked about feminist bitches...

people would need asbestos suits for all the flames it'd have elicited.

But there ya go, muzz clinton telling it like it is.

lol

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Hopefully, she will ride off into the sunset very soon and take Bill with her. The DNC needs to have the top management lopped off to have any chance of being a force again. They need to rid themselves of all associated with Hillary and Obama, especially the coven that were closest to Hillary. They need to move toward the center and once again become the party of the working man/woman.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Obama and Clinton are the dems, for better or worse. And for that to change it will take a miracle like we saw with Trump (like him or not), he beat the Bushes (no pun).

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Probably reading too much into it, even Hitler had a sense o humor.

But it is sort of ironic and funny and I'm glad I saw it.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
She is promoting chaos in society. I can't believe that that is good for civility in a society. We should be working together to find solutions to better society, not start slamming anyone with opposing views.

Why did the Democrats even leave her run under their ticket. I know, we have to level the playing field, but you do not use a bulldozer to try to smooth out some bumps and holes it has, you don't need to tear up everything to make things smoother, the bulldozer leaves all sorts of problems that need to be smoothed out too.

Our country is going Hulu.

Oh yeah, I have to now go watch a show on Hulu, a network where you never need patients, for people who have no patients to wait till a show comes on at a certain time of the week. Even our TV is turning to get what you want on demand.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I think they think it's funny, like they know their supporters are brain dead morons so they openly call them brain dead morons. It's funny you know?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I'm confused.

So it's okay to call activists, "activist bitches" now because Hillary did it?

*shrugs*

Okay.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Oh for heaven's sake, why the outrage guys?

So what, she did a short shout out video to some feminists? Why are you all acting like it's the end of the world?

Is Hilary really that scary to you all?

It isn't super manly to be crying man-babies about Hilary all the time.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hildabeast is a physically,emotionally,intelectualy repulsive human being.Vile thing...
If president Trump had said the B word in ANY context would have caused msn outcry for weeks.Fulltime hypocrits.
edit on CSTSunam01161 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

edit on CSTSunam01161 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Reminds me of this outfit "Homeless Helping Homeless" that would inundate the Tampa intersections some years ago with hand me out collection buckets. They had tshirts and signs to make it look all 'official'. Before the tshirt crew showed up the same level of activity had been common at all the intersections all year. And oh boy would you see they hands coming out the car windows at those 'official' intersections.

Anyways, Bitches Helping Bitches Homeless Helping Homeless as an algebraic expression:

(Homeless Helping Homeless) = (Us Helping Us) = (We Helping We) = (Me Helping Me) = (I Helping I)

edit on 28-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Oh for heaven's sake, why the outrage guys?

So what, she did a short shout out video to some feminists? Why are you all acting like it's the end of the world?

Is Hilary really that scary to you all?

It isn't super manly to be crying man-babies about Hilary all the time.

You go! You activist bitch!

(Hillary said it was okay to say that now)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeepImpactX

Sounds like she doesn't really know who they are. She chuckled after she said the name and was like "What the hell, I like you too."

Supporting something that sounds good without knowing anything about it.

Damn, you must have watched a different video, she knew EXACTLY what she was talking about.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm confused.

So it's okay to call activists, "activist bitches" now because Hillary did it?

*shrugs*

Okay.

What is your sex, age and race-that determines if it is OK.

(post by kurthall removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join