It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hearing voices ? look down

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
a reply to: anotherside

Amphetamines and concussions do not help either.

Bodily injuries combined with other unknown mental damages makes for an easy target.

Continue getting better...when they return tell them how happy you are...they just love that.

lol well guess what?
Cloth medical tape and shungite stones have my house totally silent. Only a few small peeps ive heard. Thanks carbon 60.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
please go get treatament while you can

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Then why do you keep having to make other threads and continually do other things if what you’re doing is working?

Perhaps the voices are..........internal.....

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Its nice to see others experience what i have.
The stalking and voices started at age 33.
The first thing i saw out of hospital was a sports poster with #33. Car liscences, phone numbers. Etc
I couldnt stop seeing it. My heart beat 123..123 for 5 minutes once.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Yeah, well heartbeats are usually pretty steady so

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

it paused between 3 beats and beat more pronounced.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

even if what you say is true, having evidence to back it up is key.

this isnt the first post of yours that sings like schizophrenia

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

Then that would mean your count was off and wasnt 123 for 5 min, if it paused. So that sort of invalidates the synchronicity you seem to be claiming.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

Then that would mean your count was off and wasnt 123 for 5 min, if it paused. So that sort of invalidates the synchronicity you seem to be claiming.

Medical blackmail using stolen intelligence tech. It is a crime against humanity. Maybe ill record a one sided conversation so you can hear it. These voices i think are claireaudience not schizophrenia. I think they are human tech and energies. I had a sore form in a perfect square then go away 5 hours later. After i blocked with shungite. I get direct immediate volume reduction blocking right. But when i talk on the net or remember it directly they eventually reengage a bit crazier.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

dont you think there is some massive computer or A.I that pretends to be the devil or god?

you should take a picture of your bedroom to show us your methods

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Fascinating documentary I hadn't seen that before.

You have to understand, most Schizophrenics have a hard time admitting it's Schizophrenia.

Hell, I've had a diagnosis for over fifteen years and a lifetime of unusual thinking and I still wake up every day and have to tell myself it's just a mental illness.

It's very hard to accept.

Every day I have to push magical/persecution thinking aside and remind myself I have a mental condition.

You have to understand, dealing with this disorder isn't just a matter of telling people to "snap out of it" and accept a diagnosis. Personal experiences are so complex and mutilayered in immersion it's easy to get lost in the delusional perceptions.

If this is how AnotherSide chooses to express and deal with his distress, let him tell his story. He's not hurting anyone or himself by these techniques.

Also, food for thought.

Why do ALL Scizophrenics report the exact same paranoias?

Seeing as how it's supposed to be a cognitive disorder, why the similarities between all afflicted.

Are you saying there is absolutely ZERO change of exceptional external factors at play?

I find that scientifically invalid.

You have to take all available information into consideration, and the technology AnotherSide describes in his own terms DOES exist.

edit on 2/5/18 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edit, minor additions

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I would say because there are tons of YouTube videos out there and other people that help prop up that delusion.....

Most disorders have common symptoms, that’s how they get diagnosed w that disorder .......

So it’s not a stretch that a person comes out and says “I’m targeted and this is how I can tell” and because of the simple fact that particular disorder carries the same symptoms almost uniformly regardless of who the afflicted is, all those suffering w that disorder would say “omg I’m hearing voices too!” “They happen like that too”. “I MUST be targeted as well!”

It’s a bit of a self fulfilling prophecy.

The issue with the “so what” approach is that they begin to spiral further and further in their affliction, and depending on how serious it is, that can be detrimental not only to their safety but the safety of others.

After all...what happens when they’ve “had enough” of those “targeting” them and decide to take care of the people doing it?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I agree it's difficult to tell who's genuine and who is riding the self diagnosis route.

A lot of the times people in mental health forums (and inpatient facilities) are attention seekers looking to pad their mental health resume. I can't tell you how many times I've been asked what my diagnosis is and suddenly hearing "oh I have that too" in someone who is bouncing off the walls (usually drug cases as they're often lumped in with mental health cases in most facilities I've been to due to lack of resources).

It's infuriating.

A genuine case is easy to spot for me.

We're too busy trying to keep ourselves calm and collected in the middle of the psychiatric chaosphere that is modern mental health treatment.

Regarding the common aspect of the delusional experience and commonality....it gets a little conspiratorial and into some forms of thought manifestation and in my case occultic technologies and extraterrestrial influence because that's what I've been through, that's what I've seen and dealt with for 15 years. I wouldn't wish that on anyone and try to keep my experiences somewhat private because madness tends to spread like wildfire in some circles. In that, you are correct.

So this begs the question, how can one communicate with someone in the throes of situational delusional persecution and pull them out of it when they themselves are unwilling to let go of said thought-forms?

You can't save everyone, and you can't cure this affliction by screaming snap out of it.

You can, however, be compassionate and empathic to what this person is experiencing.

By reciting "take your meds" "see a doctor" "you're schizophrenic" over and over to someone in the midst of a detachment from conventional reality, you become just another in a long line of external persecutors, gangstalkers, and what have you in their worldview, and they will fight you and ignore you even if your suggestions are valid.

I realized this early on, I take my medications (they're a godsend) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy daily but it remains a challenge even for someone who is high functioning. Trying to re-frame a delusion in the midst of said delusion usually backfires and just pushes the individual into a more fantastical state of denial and aversion.

When I had my first episodic break I was paranoid and my well meaning father walked over to the door, locked it and then slowly started walking up to me saying "You're being paranoid" in an attempt to control me, and it further reinforced the idea that everyone (even my own family) was out to get me.

It's a very delicate situation, and the only way I've ever found peace with my real or imagined persecutors is to forgive them, smile and act like it doesn't bother me.

It does though.

I'm awake right now because while trying to fall asleep I had a wealth of voices trying to pull me into their own hellscape and I'm honestly tired of dealing with them, but everything requires closure at some point, and I hope to find a way to shield myself with positive affirmations to the point where these intrusive thoughts can't get to me anymore.

As for AnotherSides personal experience, I've gone through similar in my own way.

I know the tricksters, the ones who enjoy watching us struggle to free ourselves from their influence, that's why I suggested ignoring them and not responding to them in my original post in this thread.

You are trying to help in your own way too.

I just don't know if our OP is ready to let go yet.

It can be very difficult.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

i think we all have 'voices' when in reality it is our own inner voices of doubt, worry etc.

like a girl thinking she is to fat and makes her self throw up

or a man at work worrying about not getting his next promotion

or a mother's worst worries about her child.

i can imagine if you had a disorder that made these voices seem external it would crush most people. honestly there is nothing anyone here can do to help this person.

it's interesting to see a breakdown in progress(in a clinical way) but we are his attackers in his mind and genuine concern and suggestions probably come across as WE are the enemy.

the mental gymnastics is 'impressive' in a sick mind

ETA: calming A.M music

edit on 6-2-2018 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Agreed.

Internal voices are not at all uncommon.

When they start getting to the point of the OP's, it''s time for professional help.

edit on 2/6/18 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edit

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Its nice to see others experience what i have.

If you are talking about what you call torture then you are really are a sick individual.

Sorry, but just posting that does show how ill you are, you need recognition, so its nice to see others suffer.

These voices i think are claireaudience not schizophrenia. I think they are human tech and energies.

Why don't you stop posting and start reading your own posts.

I have said numerous times that you completely contradict yourself with just about everything you claim.

Now, after being so sure about yourself and saying that you know, now you think its not schizo and you think its human tech.

I'm sorry, the truth of the matter is

You wont fix anything or get any answers from the internet.

Your whole condition, be it real stalking or a psychological issues started in the internet, with your water motor or whatever. Where did you find out about this, how did you get one?

Don't you think maybe going back to where you started is a one way of working on a solution not following the same path you have to get here?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

After i blocked with shungite. I get direct immediate volume reduction blocking right. But when i talk on the net or remember it directly they eventually reengage a bit crazier.

Do you not see?

Stop going on the internet and stop thinking about it.

go outside and find new interest to occupy your mind with.

Or, go back online so the voices start again so you can find another solution to post on ATS.

I wish you could see your posts through my eyes.

I am sorry I come off in an attacking manner, its because I can relate to your issues just as quite a few others can.

I get upset because you could do way more harm to another than you can help them with the stuff you say.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Jung spoke of archetypes.

like the shadow man, the wise old man and the mother.

The shadow is the darker side of us all and i can very clearly imagine it being able to twist things to the darker side. Then on the flip[ side the great mother might be part of a manic episode telling you that you are the best and have all the answers.

It actually makes more sense to me that people have similar hallucinations. If they are brought up in a similar culture and way of life, why wouldn't they share similar psychosis to a point?

then again i am not schizophrenic so i have no first hand experiences, you should count yourself lucky you can talk yourself down

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Hey "Anotherside", I Haven't posted on your thread for a few days, and just wanted to see how you're doing? I hope you managed to get some quiet over the weekend. Does your family know about the voices, or do you post on ATS to talk about what's going on and not chat to your family?

edit on 6-2-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I have heard that being physical and things like hiking and having a gym routine DRASTICALLY improves symptoms and occurrence of episodes.

To those on here afflicted.....is this true?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join