It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White conservative men filing HR complaints against diversity talk

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Vroomfondel

lol, pooor white conservative men! Bout time someone stood up for them!

LMAO!

You always, and I mean ALWAYS, come across like that woman who laughed when interviewed and asked about the white guy dragged from his car and bashed for his political views and being white.

"Oh poor white people, please.."

You will, in time, see it. Now put the makeup on, and dance. there is only one other thing I know that is white on the outside but black on the inside..... usually in the park where people don't collect their pets mess.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Pretty much what this whole kerfuffle is about, total a-holes offended that they get called out for being dicks.

K~

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So you like attending seminars where you are told that no matter who you are or how you personally behave, you are still ultimately racist just because you have white skin and you claim the male gender?

No i do not like attending those conferences. As another member stated, they are boring.

Also, that is not what they discuss at those conferences.

Perhaps you should not believe everything you are told, just because it fits your confirmation bias and persecution complex.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: introvert

Pretty much what this whole kerfuffle is about, total a-holes offended that they get called out for being dicks.

K~

Really?

So basically, the time I went to a diversity seminar that all the teachers in the school had to attend, *I* was being called out for being a dick?

I don't think you understand. All I did was apply for a job and get accepted. That's it. Then I went to diversity training where the whole thing presumed I was racist just for ... reasons. Oh, yes, because I happened to be white.

Nevermind that most of the things they said were unique to the "black" experience you can also damn well experience if you grow up poor ... like I did ... NO! I had absolutely nothing in common with black kids because I was white.

It was completely disgusting.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Wait...Usually when we read a news story like this, we are told the people complaining need to man-up and stop being a bunch of entitled snowflakes.

Now that it is white conservative males in this position, people are concerned and we need to stand up against these injustices?

I think we need to find some consistency in our thinking before we can ever come to reasonable solutions.

None shall see less than those who are willingly blind.

See what you want to see.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Uh Huh, reminds me of the story about a woman in church offended by the preachers sermon condemning harlots.

K~

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
My GF, a verry attractive, volupous woman, has a very small voice and video recorder, in her office, that is voice activated. She is going to lower the boom on some very important corporate executives. We have already retained an attorney.... You old horn dogs better watch your P & Qs

The Future in now!

It's a brave new world.

edit on 28-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
My GF, a verry attractive, volupous woman, has a very small voice and video recorder, in her office, that is voice activated. She is going to lower the boom on some very important corporate executives. We have already retained an attorney.... You old horn dogs better watch your P & Qs

It's a brave new world.

Wow dude. That is entrapment. You're both going to prison.

Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

originally posted by: olaru12

It's a brave new world.

Wow dude. That is entrapment. You're both going to prison.

Enjoy.

Nope, it's called evidence!!!!!

It's worth the risk, continued sexual harassment is over.

edit on 28-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Reverse discrimination is best discrimination.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Nope not entrapment, the only lawful concerns need be the actual recording.

That shouldn't be a concern if the recording is done at a place of employment as I did many covert surveillance jobs at business places & since it was ruled you have no expectation of privacy in the workplace anything is fair game except locker/changing areas & restrooms.

K~

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

But the question is, how much was the rubber band stretched, and how much was just played up propaganda??

It isn’t hard to go out and find one random individual idiot saying ANYTHING you want them to. Then do a media blitz to pretend this individual is a fair representative for “the left”.

All the people saying the craziest things on the left are random nobodies..

College kids with no authority or following..

Random shock jock commentators..

All the PC stuff, though annoying, has NEVER been a threat to the American society..

You were never gonna get the average joe to play ball...

It is a fiction..

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

It's everyone's right, if they wish, to talk to HR about anything that makes them feel uncomfortable? Is that what you are saying? So PC of you.

Also, let me rephrase your comment:

"some whiny fresh out of college entitlement seeker doesn't run to HR feeling "intimidated" by your seniority."

Or some whiny old guy entitlement seeker who thinks he knows everything doesn't run to HR feeling intimidated by your youth.

Haha... well...

The difference is that the old guy isn't looking for something to complain about or trying to be a victim. Its not easy to show up for work every day and be told that just because you are white, male, and conservative - you are a problem that needs to be removed. Its one thing to hear that in every day life, but entirely different to hear it at your place of business.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Exactly. we talk about making sure we get the right person for the job. What if the most qualified candidate is an older white conservative? In todays society we would automatically dismiss that notion in favor of the most qualified person of some protected minority status.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Anyone here think it would fly if a company HR department held a diversity seminar telling the attendees that femininity must be downplayed in the workplace?

They want to force out masculinity and we are supposed to be equal...so...femininity has to go too.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

No insult intended, but maybe you should consider a change of career? You could make more money as a plumber, or electrician. We have a huge shortage of electricians. And from what I've heard, these kids are pretty much unteachable anyway.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

LMAO!

Yes.
Punish someone based on race and sex.
Yeah, that's fair.

You gotta discriminate to fight discrimination, apparently.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie

Imagine being an older conservative white male in the workplace in todays world.

I don't know, probably felt like the people that were excluding from the same jobs? the same group that are pushing for diversity.

Because you know, being surrounded by conservative white men has always been great for minorities and women. i hear the pay is good.

Actually, the pay is good, especially in a union shop. In order to give a raise to the old white guy the women and minorities have to get a raise too, whether they earned it or not.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
So conservative males is now considered a race, a race that's supposedly being discriminated against.

Couldn't make this up. It must suck to live life in perpetual outrage and offended mode

Right? That's how I feel when people think Muslim is a race.
edit on 28-1-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

LMAO!

Look at the workplace demographics. White older conservative men are disappearing. And the chances of getting hired again are slim. We are being forced into retirement, one way or another.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join