It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey: US is the enemy for Turkey

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

There is no compulsion in Islam .

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
These things are for show.
The Greek Orthodox community is less then 2,000.
Why don't you want to post about what your country did in the 1950's? Tell ATS about the pogroms against the Greek community of Istanbul..the government organized mob violence and atrocities.
Why don't you want to talk about the burning of the Greek quarters of Izmir by Turkey...?
How about the genocide of Pontic Greeks who were living on the Black Sea coast for 3,000+ years...?
You don't want to talk about the genocide of Armenians or Assyrians?
Would you rather talk about the complete destruction and wiping out of entire Kurdish villages from the face of the earth?

Give it up. The world isn't going to fall for Turkeys propaganda and lies anymore, because the media has been instructed to burn Turkey. Open your eyes foolish kid, and stop drop the Turkey stronk bravado.

Turkeys fate is balkanization.
Which side will you be on?

a reply to: 23432

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex
These things are for show.
The Greek Orthodox community is less then 2,000.
Why don't you want to post about what your country did in the 1950's? Tell ATS about the pogroms against the Greek community of Istanbul..the government organized mob violence and atrocities.
Why don't you want to talk about the burning of the Greek quarters of Izmir by Turkey...?
How about the genocide of Pontic Greeks who were living on the Black Sea coast for 3,000+ years...?
You don't want to talk about the genocide of Armenians or Assyrians?
Would you rather talk about the complete destruction and wiping out of entire Kurdish villages from the face of the earth?

Give it up. The world isn't going to fall for Turkeys propaganda and lies anymore, because the media has been instructed to burn Turkey. Open your eyes foolish kid, and stop drop the Turkey stronk bravado.

Turkeys fate is balkanization.
Which side will you be on?

Mortex

Turkey will never break up for the reason you believe that it will .

You may dislike or hate Turks that is your choice but not everyone has to follow your fears .

What you wish is a subdued Turk who is evetually expelled from Anatolia .

You are really transparent .

You Greeks are such dreamers ; make sure you don't lose Athens to Turks while expecting Istanbul to be returned to you .

In the World of grown ups ; you either smoke or get smoked .

Since 1821 , Greece went bankrupt 4 times thus proving to international World that Greeks are really not capable of running a country of their own .

Yet you still think the " West " will listen to your delusions .

Greeks biggest enemy is the other Greeks , naturally .

Few years ago on ATS there were Greeks who were claiming that the Russians will never sell S400 hundred to Turks ; see what happened ?

This will hurt you the most ; out of all the nations on Earth Turks care about Greeks well being the most ; a well fed neighbour means your chickens are not going to be stolen in the middle of the night .

Europeans use you Greeks to advance their Economic interests and will dump you once they are done with you .

Turks ain't going anywhere , sooner you get use to this fact , better it is for you .

edit on 29-1-2018 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

A couple videos. Really great evidence.

Muslim Turkey the patriarch doesn't feel very welcome. Turkish authorities have seized Christian properties and closed Christian churches, monasteries and schools. His parishioners are afraid that the authorities want to force Bartholomew and his church - the oldest of all Christian churches - out of Turkey.

www.cbsnews.com...

From the horses mouth.

So how much do you get paid by the AKP?

It's obvious mate.
edit on 29-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Muslim Turkey the patriarch doesn't feel very welcome. Turkish authorities have seized Christian properties and closed Christian churches, monasteries and schools. His parishioners are afraid that the authorities want to force Bartholomew and his church - the oldest of all Christian churches - out of Turkey.

www.cbsnews.com...

From the horses mouth.

It's obvious mate.

The empire of furniture wont be making a reappearance.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

www.cbsnews.com...

From the horses mouth.

It's obvious mate.

you believe msm ?

ok .

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Lol,

Right. Except it's an interview.

"If you're treated as second-class citizens here and you are Greek, why don't you go to Greece?" Simon asked.

"Because we love our country. We are born here. We want to die here. We feel that our mission is here as it has been for 17 entire centuries," the patriarch explained. "And I wonder why the authorities of our country do not respect this history."

edit on 29-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

There’s a few threads already on the complex USA-Turkey relationship particularly as it involves Syria. Here is the Turkish media’s take on the relationship..allies no more, but enemy number one.

Crap. Turkey is a member of NATO. They are using German tanks to invade Syria. Germany is also a member of NATO.

The feigned division between US and Turkey is to confuse people , deflect away from Regime Change in Syria.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Lol,

Right. Except it's an interview.

here he is 3 weeks ago , freely conducting a religious ceremony in the heart of a muslim city ; i don't see any muslims attacking him , do you ?

and here is Erdogan telling Christians that they are free to practice their religion and it is the muslims duty to protect Christians as per Islamic teachings .

Merit rules here ; religion doesn't matter as long as you act decent .

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

OMG. What a stupid argument you are making.

Go ahead and keep the bs going. You have been exposed as an akp paid propagandist.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

There’s a few threads already on the complex USA-Turkey relationship particularly as it involves Syria. Here is the Turkish media’s take on the relationship..allies no more, but enemy number one.

Crap. Turkey is a member of NATO. They are using German tanks to invade Syria. Germany is also a member of NATO.

The feigned division between US and Turkey is to confuse people , deflect away from Regime Change in Syria.

Yeh ok. That’s why Germany isn’t providing engines for Turkeys new tanks. Lmfao.

It’s all a big act. Sure sure.
Meanwhile the majority of the Turkish population has become the most anti-American anti-Israeli on the planet.

There is an act going on, but it’s not to cover regime change in Syria and it’s not a fake US-Turkey break up.

You have politicians and their media mouth pieces saying they’ll take on the US, they’ll lay siege to incirlik lol.

The damage being done is immense.

Besides, if the US wants regime change in Syria they’d sit down with Russia. Turkey is a pawn in the great powers game being played out just like the Kurds and others there.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

No. It won't. Considering nobody in the region makes very much, it would be hard to continue a supply line without the west.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Yah, he better mind the uS or they'll regime change him like everyone else. In fact the skinny is the uS already backed one such coup attempt. Still provides asylum for a puppet in the Us.

Double besides the uS occupies Turkey at incirlik airbase with full nuclear weapons component. Turkey will do whatever its US / EU (NATO) Overlords tell it to, or else.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

OMG. What a stupid argument you are making.

Go ahead and keep the bs going. You have been exposed as an akp paid propagandist.

Exposed ?

Dear me , what a childish argument .

I actually am above politics due to my multiculti background .

You think AKP is a problem ; that is how shallow your actual " understanding " is .

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I think your are spouting propaganda from your party. Same as republicans and Democrats except pretending your neutral.

Talk about childish how about the argument that you can have a religious ceremony without being attacked.

I can show you scores of succeful coptic ceremonies. That doesn't mean they aren't also repressed.

Nice try though. Collect your money. You are doing great work for the party.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I think your are spouting propaganda from your party. Same as republicans and Democrats except pretending your neutral.

Talk about childish how about the argument that you can have a religious ceremony without being attacked.

I can show you scores of succeful coptic ceremonies. That doesn't mean they aren't also repressed.

Nice try though. Collect your money. You are doing great work for the party.

Apples and Oranges ;you are one confused user .

I am focusing on the issue while you focus on me .

Logical fallacy is what you are into I am afraid .

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Mortex , you want a job ?

Come to Istanbul .

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This is Turkey :

This is also Turkey :

Tolerance and Co-existence has been the name of the Game as far as Turks are concerned ; this is how it's always been .

It is a difficult concept to grasp for " West " but this is natural in Turkey .

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

originally posted by: JDmOKI

originally posted by: 23432

I understand the ethnocentric posts. But first off Islam would not be as good as dead if Turkey falls. That is an outrageous claim.

Second no proof Turkey has nukes. They may have aquired them but it's certainly unknown. Turkey certainly does not produce nukes or very many weapons at all.

Nato may need Turkey for a strategic position but it's the US that Nato needs the most. Hands down.

France is every bit as important as is Germany. Both nations manufacture equipment which Turkey does not. Turkey is years away from producing there own supply of heavy arms. They need Europe, Russia, China, or the US to keep a supply line.

Turkey under erdogan is playing their best cards but too soon and too often. They are in no position to back off Europe and the US or will end up in the hands of Russia. Which may seem like a good short term plan for erdogan buts a bluff that will eventually fail if overplayed.

My claims are not ethnocentric at all . Turks represent " Northern Islam " and Arabs represents " Southern Islam " .

Whenever Islamic World gets organised ; it is under the rule of Turks .

Turks have nukes as well as more than few hundred million soldiers from all over the World .

Turks are not denying the number one role of US but without US Turks would be fine . Russians , Arabs, Greeks , Persians or Chinese don't scare the Turks either .

Turks can defeat Germans in an afternoon and French in anhour , that is if they turn up . Currently Turks manufacture % 80 of their own arms and in year 2023 , it will almost % 100 .
Your information is about 10 years out of date .

Putin's wife is an ethnic Turk and all the " stan " countries are Turks too . Russia has millions of Turks ; Russia needs Turks more than Turks need Russia .

Turks and Russians have no reason to go to war ; Erdogan probably would give them a base in Cyprus if it comes to it .

Only the Brits are on par with Turks in terms of military and Brits are on the side of Turks , yet again . Such as politics for you .

You are underestimating Turks big time .

Nationalist fools if you ask me. Turkey used to be extremely moderate place until your loser president took over and pushed ottoman bull# propaganda. Why do you think the Turkish army is so strong? All it takes is a few aircraft carrier parked outside of Istanbul and maybe we can get a seccesful military coup

Another user who grew up believing in myths .

Every Turks is a born soldier ; Turks are not a nation with an army , Turks are an army with a nation(s).

I live in Istanbul and I am 5 miles away from US soldiers ; we go drinking sometime and eat fish .

Your ignorance makes me laugh so much ; my sides are hurting .

I'm glad you eat fish with us soldiers that's really cool. So how is turkey not having a nationalist movement? I'd love to visit Istanbul but unfortunately if I'm a not a Muslim and the current political climate in turkey I'll pass, not worth the trouble. Thank your president we could have had fish together

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join