It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey: US is the enemy for Turkey

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: St Udio

my predictions is this
1.turkey will smurf up so bad that they will get dropped out of nato.

2 turkey will attack russian troops while trying to secure sections of syria to run proposed saudi pipeline to europe

3 russians will take this as act of war.

4 us would tell nato to let turks fend for themselves

5 after so harsh warnings to turkey russia is left no choice and bitch slaps turkey.

6 turks lose all military .

Here we go ; yet another user who have no clue of what is going on .

It gets really boring to deal with these teenage fantasies .

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

originally posted by: 23432

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: 23432

I understand the ethnocentric posts. But first off Islam would not be as good as dead if Turkey falls. That is an outrageous claim.

Second no proof Turkey has nukes. They may have aquired them but it's certainly unknown. Turkey certainly does not produce nukes or very many weapons at all.

Nato may need Turkey for a strategic position but it's the US that Nato needs the most. Hands down.

France is every bit as important as is Germany. Both nations manufacture equipment which Turkey does not. Turkey is years away from producing there own supply of heavy arms. They need Europe, Russia, China, or the US to keep a supply line.

Turkey under erdogan is playing their best cards but too soon and too often. They are in no position to back off Europe and the US or will end up in the hands of Russia. Which may seem like a good short term plan for erdogan buts a bluff that will eventually fail if overplayed.

My claims are not ethnocentric at all . Turks represent " Northern Islam " and Arabs represents " Southern Islam " .

Whenever Islamic World gets organised ; it is under the rule of Turks .

Turks have nukes as well as more than few hundred million soldiers from all over the World .

Turks are not denying the number one role of US but without US Turks would be fine . Russians , Arabs, Greeks , Persians or Chinese don't scare the Turks either .

Turks can defeat Germans in an afternoon and French in anhour , that is if they turn up . Currently Turks manufacture % 80 of their own arms and in year 2023 , it will almost % 100 .
Your information is about 10 years out of date .

Putin's wife is an ethnic Turk and all the " stan " countries are Turks too . Russia has millions of Turks ; Russia needs Turks more than Turks need Russia .

Turks and Russians have no reason to go to war ; Erdogan probably would give them a base in Cyprus if it comes to it .

Only the Brits are on par with Turks in terms of military and Brits are on the side of Turks , yet again . Such as politics for you .

You are underestimating Turks big time .

Nationalist fools if you ask me. Turkey used to be extremely moderate place until your loser president took over and pushed ottoman bull# propaganda. Why do you think the Turkish army is so strong? All it takes is a few aircraft carrier parked outside of Istanbul and maybe we can get a seccesful military coup

Another user who grew up believing in myths .

Every Turks is a born soldier ; Turks are not a nation with an army , Turks are an army with a nation(s).

I live in Istanbul and I am 5 miles away from US soldiers ; we go drinking sometime and eat fish .

Your ignorance makes me laugh so much ; my sides are hurting .

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mortex
Weren’t you claiming to be British? The more you post the more Turkish you sound.

I am British with Circassian and Turkish roots , like Boris Johnsonn and I have been on this board over a decade .

I think you are mistaken ATS to be like Stormfront.

Many folks might now know about " Greeks " ; I do , since the days of Bosphor Kingdom , I know your skirt wearing kind.

Nobody trusts Greeks in military matters because you switch sides from US to Russia at the drop of a hat .

Hans owns you and Albania and Macedonia will deal with you .

You are so naive ; remove that Union Jack , you are an insult to British intelligence .

edit on 28-1-2018 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: BrightConversation

originally posted by: chrismir
Turkey, or at least the events in Turkey, are in my opinion the biggest threat in the world to keep an eye on. The Kurds had a big impact in the war against IS. Now that 'job' is done they are under attack of the Turkish government and are frustrated the world is just watching. They expect backup of the west as return of their effort in facing IS.

So, what is the West doing? Just let Turkey do what they do? Abandon the Kurds and risk another Taliban? Keep in mind Kurds are all over Europe (don't know about US), mass protests have already taken place.

Personally I would love to see the West giving Turkey a big slap in the face, but I don't see that happening. Turkey is part of NATO and removing them from NATO would be a new chapter in itself (do we really want Turkey to fully military collaborate with Russia).

Damn sick situation.

What a racist and religionist post , like the rest of this thread .

Without Turks , there is NO NATO .

Painfull as it might be ; Turks provide security for West .

Lol Turkey being in NATO is an antiquated decision at this point.

Greece and Turkey joined NATO to stop them from fighting each other. Neither side is there to fight Russia which is the purpose of NATO.

Greece and Turkey joined NATO because they were anti-communist, and were pivotal in preventing Soviet expansion.

Now the only role Turkey plays in NATO is in the war on terrorism. If the US pulls out of that, what use is Turkey in NATO.

Turks can stand on their own against anyone .

History teaches you that fact .

French asked Turks help when they were facing Germen threat and Greeks are only back in NATO because Turks agreed .

When Russians roll into Europe ; French will again betray the Germans and make a deal with Russians .

Brits aren't gonna die for Germans either .

Turks are the only people who taxed Americans , Germans , French , Brits , Greeks , Russians , Chinese .

Turks are not scared of any one nation ; history didn't teach you that ?

In Korean War ,Turks heroics are legendary just ask veterans .

You can romanticize history, but it will forever remain history. Things change.

Turks write history ; just because they were silent in last 100 years doesn't mean they changed .

Tell me whom the Turks should be scarred off ?

Themselves.

If they don't remember and learn from their history they will be doomed to repeat the cycle.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I understand the ethnocentric posts. But first off Islam would not be as good as dead if Turkey falls. That is an outrageous claim.

Second no proof Turkey has nukes. They may have aquired them but it's certainly unknown. Turkey certainly does not produce nukes or very many weapons at all.

Nato may need Turkey for a strategic position but it's the US that Nato needs the most. Hands down.

France is every bit as important as is Germany. Both nations manufacture equipment which Turkey does not. Turkey is years away from producing there own supply of heavy arms. They need Europe, Russia, China, or the US to keep a supply line.

Turkey under erdogan is playing their best cards but too soon and too often. They are in no position to back off Europe and the US or will end up in the hands of Russia. Which may seem like a good short term plan for erdogan buts a bluff that will eventually fail if overplayed.

My claims are not ethnocentric at all . Turks represent " Northern Islam " and Arabs represents " Southern Islam " .

Turks have nukes as well as more than few hundred million soldiers from all over the World .

Turks are not denying the number one role of US but without US Turks would be fine . Russians , Arabs, Greeks , Persians or Chinese don't scare the Turks either .

Turks can defeat Germans in an afternoon and French in anhour , that is if they turn up . Currently Turks manufacture % 80 of their own arms and in year 2023 , it will almost % 100 .

Putin's wife is an ethnic Turk and all the " stan " countries are Turks too . Russia has millions of Turks ; Russia needs Turks more than Turks need Russia .

Turks and Russians have no reason to go to war ; Erdogan probably would give them a base in Cyprus if it comes to it .

Only the Brits are on par with Turks in terms of military and Brits are on the side of Turks , yet again . Such as politics for you .

Nationalist fools if you ask me. Turkey used to be extremely moderate place until your loser president took over and pushed ottoman bull# propaganda. Why do you think the Turkish army is so strong? All it takes is a few aircraft carrier parked outside of Istanbul and maybe we can get a seccesful military coup

Which is strange because Ataturk promoted nationalism (as in breaking away from the caliphate), on top of democracy, secularism etc.

Seems as though Erdogan wishes to move back towards the Ottoman Caliph days.
edit on 28-1-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
ENOUGH WITH THE PERSONAL INSULTS!

Be warned, Posting Bans will happen if you cant discuss a topic without the personal insults in an adult manner. If you can't do that, this may not be the thread for you.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mortex

I see Edrogan is trying to distract from his failures at home by invading Syria and blaming the US. The Ottoman empire is not coming back. Erdogan is just as delusional as Putin is.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Turkey, or at least the events in Turkey, are in my opinion the biggest threat in the world to keep an eye on. The Kurds had a big impact in the war against IS. Now that 'job' is done they are under attack of the Turkish government and are frustrated the world is just watching. They expect backup of the west as return of their effort in facing IS.

So, what is the West doing? Just let Turkey do what they do? Abandon the Kurds and risk another Taliban? Keep in mind Kurds are all over Europe (don't know about US), mass protests have already taken place.

Personally I would love to see the West giving Turkey a big slap in the face, but I don't see that happening. Turkey is part of NATO and removing them from NATO would be a new chapter in itself (do we really want Turkey to fully military collaborate with Russia).

Damn sick situation.

Greece and Turkey joined NATO to stop them from fighting each other. Neither side is there to fight Russia which is the purpose of NATO.

Greece and Turkey joined NATO because they were anti-communist, and were pivotal in preventing Soviet expansion.

Now the only role Turkey plays in NATO is in the war on terrorism. If the US pulls out of that, what use is Turkey in NATO.

French asked Turks help when they were facing Germen threat and Greeks are only back in NATO because Turks agreed .

When Russians roll into Europe ; French will again betray the Germans and make a deal with Russians .

Turks are the only people who taxed Americans , Germans , French , Brits , Greeks , Russians , Chinese .

Turks write history ; just because they were silent in last 100 years doesn't mean they changed .

Themselves.

If they don't remember and learn from their history they will be doomed to repeat the cycle.

Smart answer .

History beckons for the time being and it's being fulfilled .

Turks have no inherent animosity towards anyone ; if you treat them nice , they treat you nice .

It maybe hard to believe but almost all oppressed nations are beckoning Turks to rise up and smash this usury led system where poor get poorer and rich gets richer .

I understand that Western audiences were/are subjected to relentless anti Turkish propaganda .

Turks embrace multicultural society ; they always have .

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Which is strange because Ataturk promoted nationalism (as in breaking away from the caliphate), on top of democracy, secularism etc.

Seems as though Erdogan wishes to move back towards the Ottoman Caliph days.

Many people don't know but Ataturk didn't really abolished Caliphate ; he " put it on the shelf " untill such time when it was necessary to bring it back .

Muslim World needs the Caliphate and Vatican hates the idea .

Do I need to explain the " Saturn Worshipping " aspect of this conflict ?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: mortex

I see Edrogan is trying to distract from his failures at home by invading Syria and blaming the US. The Ottoman empire is not coming back. Erdogan is just as delusional as Putin is.

Erdogan is the most loved political leader in the World while Putin is equally loved in the Slavic World .

Both nations are Eurasians and their interests are overlapping currently .

Today Erdogan repeated the commitment to unity of Syria and Iraq .

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

He also is about to destroy the economy with a decade of short loans...he can't hide and reclassify debt much longer.

Inflation is knock knock knocking on heavens door.

Ps. Loved politicians are usually the best brain washers. They are usually the one ruling over a society. Rather than with society.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Bull the French are the second most important nato member. It's second largest arms manufacturer.

Yeah , cheese eating surrounder m....s

They can't fight .

Really? So you served? The French are incredible bad ass fighters. You can ask anyone how stupid that cliche is who has served and fought along side them.

They also unlike turkey have their own supply line. What planes, tanks, and boats does turkey make...

Ah yeah none..
edit on 28-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Damn sick situation.

Themselves.

Smart answer .

History beckons for the time being and it's being fulfilled .

Turks have no inherent animosity towards anyone ; if you treat them nice , they treat you nice .

It maybe hard to believe but almost all oppressed nations are beckoning Turks to rise up and smash this usury led system where poor get poorer and rich gets richer .

I understand that Western audiences were/are subjected to relentless anti Turkish propaganda .

Turks embrace multicultural society ; they always have .

How are the orthodox christians treated? Like their Muslim brothers?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Dam even Aussies fear the Grate USA.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Erdogan is the most loved political leader in the World while Putin is equally loved in the Slavic World .

Yeah.. Thanks for proving my point.

Kim Jong Un is equally loved by North Koreans.. You see the issue yet?
edit on 28-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Also what a dumb statement. They don't love Putin in the Slavic world. I can tell you first hand having married a Pol.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Most Greek Orthodox Christians have been genocided and ethnically cleansed from Asia Minor and Anatolia(Turkey).
There's fewer then 2,000 left in Turkey.

Not bad for a country that signed treaties which guaranteed the rights, status and existence of said minority eh?

Meanwhile in Greece not only is there still a Muslim minority in Thrace, within that Muslim minority there is a Turkish minority which has been left untouched. Even as the Turks were ethnically cleansing the last remaining Greek populations in Constantinople, Greece still honored the treaty it signed. Shame really, they should have reciprocated and thrown every last Turk back across the border. An eye for an eye.

Or Smyrni(Izmir), with the minority enclaves and neighborhoods that were burned to the ground by the Turks(conveniently no Turkish majority areas were set on fire).

I can go on and on about Turkey's crimes against humanity, which 90% of the time target Christians. I can tell you about how they desecrated churches and other holy places. Vile crimes.
It's no surprise to most people who understand the history of this part of the world, that Turkey has become full blown Islamist fundamentalist.
People thought Iran was an Islamic fundamentalist country. They've got nothing on Turkey.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

LOL he wont understand your point even if you draw him a picture.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Joke is on those who are blinded by their hatred .

Turks must have bought these men of God ?

edit on 29-1-2018 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex

LOL he wont understand your point even if you draw him a picture.

Mortex , I understand only too well ; you don't have the soul to withstand , you were led astray from the path of righteousness .

" "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness."

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join