It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey: US is the enemy for Turkey

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: 23432

It's ok we will just take gloves off.

I am British.

May God have mercy upon you.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Russia is playing possum on Erdogan...
the Russians feel strongly to regain the Seat of Orthodoxy & the Patriarch who is trapped in present day Istanbul...
they will lay siege to the western bank/portion of the City and reestablish the Russian view of Constantinople under Orthodoxy rule... not under Islamic subservience

The Greek Orthodox Christian community in Istanbul has celebrated Epiphany with the traditional blessing of the waters....

source: www.foxnews.com...

The Greek & Albanian , & Russians in 1948... all have beliefs that Orthodoxy will overcome being subdued (or permitted) in Islamic Turkey, the Turks will burst the presend day accomodations given that form of Christianity.... as the Turks & Erdogan get more & more rabid

edit on th31151715081628462018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

It's ok we will just take gloves off.

I am British.

May God have mercy upon you.

Take your gloves off , while you are at it , take your knickers off too .

You know , these pesky Turks like a bit of bum .

Mind you , if I were you I wouldn't trust Yorgo that much either .

edit on 28-1-2018 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

Russia is playing possum on Erdogan...
the Russians feel strongly to regain the Seat of Orthodoxy & the Patriarch who is trapped in present day Istanbul...
they will lay siege to the western bank/portion of the City and reestablish the Russian view of Constantinople under Orthodoxy rule... not under Islamic subservience

The Greek Orthodox Christian community in Istanbul has celebrated Epiphany with the traditional blessing of the waters....

source: www.foxnews.com...

The Greek & Albanian , & Russians in 1948... all have beliefs that Orthodoxy will overcome being subdued (or permitted) in Islamic Turkey, the Turks will burst the presend day accomodations given that form of Christianity.... as the Turks & Erdogan get more & more rabid

Rabid ?

There are 20 million Erdogan supporters in Europe .

One wrong move and bye bye Athens .

Christianity is dead even Russian Priests are on youtube telling anyone listening that the muslims will inherit Russia .

Muhammed is the most popular baby name in UK .

Are you sure you want to live in ignorance ?

No skin off my nose .

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Erdogan's Turkey parties on while ignorant people spew their unbridled rabid hate .

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I guess the US must have cut back the money we give to turkey, we are no longer their friend.

Turkey must think we are going to slaughter them for Thanksgiving dinner.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Problem is the military has been purged by Erdogan and replaced with loyal islamists.

Maybe a NATO sponsored real coup backing the kemalists in hiding across Europe..

a reply to: Numbers123

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
Erdogan is also Putin's b1tch. Another puppet on string for world powers to play with.

Erdogan's Turkey is the new Ottoman empire. Putin's Russia is the new Russian empire. Khamanei's Iran is the new Persian empire.

It's a good thing only Russia has technology like Su-47 jets. Russians are true White Europeans.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It’s funny reading this guys posts.
He claims he’s British. Won’t admit his Turkish.
Read his posts and he’s 1000% Turkish. Like an unpaid mouthpiece for Erdogan and his Islamist policies.

Might hold a British passport but you’re Turkish through and through.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Not really.
Russia has the power to project and do what it wants without anyone touching Russia. They can only use non conventional methods without direct confrontation, or it turns into a major war possibly nuclear.

Turkey has no power to project beyond its region.
It wants to but it simply won’t be allowed, because as you can see Turkey is trying to do its own thing by jumping from the USA and Russia. It’s going to get burned.
It may have worked under the weak US leadership of Obama, but you have Putin in Russia who isn’t going anywhere and now Trump in America...both very smart men, much smarter then the emotional irrational Eedogan.

a reply to: BrightConversation

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This could all get quite amusing if the Turks start killing yanks in Syria, especially as neither side has any right under International Law to be there in the first place. I am sure Assad and Putin would be sitting on the sidelines laughing their T!ts off, while munching on popcorn at the spectacle.

We'll then see all the US talking heads on the news entertainment channels acting all indignant that Americans...... YES, AMERICANS!.... have been murdered while militarily occupying another sovereign state and something must be done to once again prove American exceptionalism to the world.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex
It’s funny reading this guys posts.
He claims he’s British. Won’t admit his Turkish.
Read his posts and he’s 1000% Turkish. Like an unpaid mouthpiece for Erdogan and his Islamist policies.

Might hold a British passport but you’re Turkish through and through.

I have 3 nationalities and 4th is on it's way .

Please stop posting misinformation .

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
This could all get quite amusing if the Turks start killing yanks in Syria, especially as neither side has any right under International Law to be there in the first place. I am sure Assad and Putin would be sitting on the sidelines laughing their T!ts off, while munching on popcorn at the spectacle.

We'll then see all the US talking heads on the news entertainment channels acting all indignant that Americans...... YES, AMERICANS!.... have been murdered while militarily occupying another sovereign state and something must be done to once again prove American exceptionalism to the world.

Turks don't dare touch Manbij. Afrin is Russia's asset. Manbij is America's asset. Russians are pretty stupid. Throwing its own assets under the bus and dissolving USSR surrounding itself with enemies. Americans are far more cunning than Russians.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex
Not really.
Russia has the power to project and do what it wants without anyone touching Russia. They can only use non conventional methods without direct confrontation, or it turns into a major war possibly nuclear.

Turkey has no power to project beyond its region.
It wants to but it simply won’t be allowed, because as you can see Turkey is trying to do its own thing by jumping from the USA and Russia. It’s going to get burned.
It may have worked under the weak US leadership of Obama, but you have Putin in Russia who isn’t going anywhere and now Trump in America...both very smart men, much smarter then the emotional irrational Eedogan.

Iran and Turkey are regional power. Russia is a super power with global military projection. Also it has insanely advanced military.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Americans are "more cunning"? Really?
So far, their plans seem to be in utter tatters and they are losing support and allies year on year.

I look forward to the day when their bases here in the UK are closed and they are asked to leave here too. Of course, we need some leadership with a spine to do that, but I am always hopeful.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I wouldn't be surprised if Turkey made a secret alliance with North Korea: In exchange for ignoring sanctions, Fat Boy will agree to sell them nuclear weapons.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

So far, their plans seem to be in utter tatters and they are losing support and allies year on year.

I look forward to the day when their bases here in the UK are closed and they are asked to leave here too. Of course, we need some leadership with a spine to do that, but I am always hopeful.

Americans aren't doing too bad in Syria. From 0 territorial holding in 2011 to more than a third now and gained almost all of Ukraine. Russians on the other hand lost a lot. Losing Libya in 2011 and lost nearly half in Syria from 2011 to now and lost almost all of Ukraine.
edit on 28-1-2018 by BrightConversation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Ah! I see!
By "cunning", you mean destabilising and murderous, in pursuit of their global ambitions and sense of self importance.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: testingtesting

I wouldn't be surprised if Turkey made a secret alliance with North Korea: In exchange for ignoring sanctions, Fat Boy will agree to sell them nuclear weapons.

Turks already have nukes courtesy of Pakistan.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

American policy in Syria was based on cooperation with PYD/YPG [ uncorfirmed reports say as of today put on CIA terrorist list ] and Turks said NO .

Everything is going according to plan to bring Armaggedon .

Turks are ready to sacrifice up to 5 million .

For what it's worth ; this is the nature of beast , you either smoke or get smoked .

edit on 28-1-2018 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join