It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey: US is the enemy for Turkey

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
There’s a few threads already on the complex USA-Turkey relationship particularly as it involves Syria. Here is the Turkish media’s take on the relationship..allies no more, but enemy number one.
Keep in mind that Turkeys media is virtually under the iron grip of Erdogan these days, so with Turkeys government making stronger and stronger anti US, and at times anti-European and often anti-Israeli statements, one has to wonder whether in fact the media is now officially defacto Erdogans mouth piece to the world and domestically of course.

[size=large]
US is the enemy for Turkey. One day, thousands of people will siege İncirlik as well

26 January 2018, 09.57

İbrahim Karagül

The U.S. is no longer a trustworthy country for Turkey. It is no partner, nor ally – it cannot be and will not be. Nothing it says, no guarantee it makes, no offer it presents has any response in this country – it cannot and will not.

What’s more, the U.S. is now the closest, greatest and most open threat for Turkey. It is an enemy country. It is a serious threat to our country’s existence, its unity, integrity, present and the future. It is carrying out an open attack, and an undeclared war against Turkey.

The U.S. is fighting us through the PKK and Daesh

m.yenisafak.com...

If you read further on in that article you will see that they believe the plan is to divide Turkey. Not far from the truth, if anyone remembers that “leaked” new Middle East map from last decade.

Interesting that they blame the USA for the creation of the PKK. Past Turkish regimes have used the PKK to their advantage, some have even been caught red handed trying to carry out false flag attacks to blame on the Kurds..leads one to wonder how many so called PKK attacks were really the Turkish deep state.

One things for certain though, there’s a storm being brewed up for Turkey in the near future, and Turkey entering Syria in a more up front manner recently has played into that storm being brewed. They took the bait.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Just one thing. Erdogan is a dictator like Kim Jung Un.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ni91ck

Erdogan scares me more than likkle kim.
Such a pity the coup didn't work.
edit on 28-1-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Erdogan is also Putin's b1tch. Another puppet on string for world powers to play with.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
The "U"SA has more to do with dividing it´s own population and everything that happens outside of the "U"SA doesn´t matter for the most "U"S citizens. The "U"S population is more interested in being deflected by that "left"("U"S "Left"!) vs rightwinger/neonazis thing, by that one party system that acts if this one party(the make the rich richer party) would be two parties with different goals. I even bet the most of them know turkey only as the turkey they eat for thanksgiving.

That´s why the are not interested in foreign affairs, foreign "U"S problems or problems made by the "U"S, which affect almost the whole sane world. Guess most of them don´t even know what the kurds are. The kurds which the "U"S dropped after the were not more useful for the "U"S goals in that region. The kurds fought the IS terrorists, succesfully. The "U"S gave them some weapons and materials as slave wage. And the false hope for an own autonomous kurdish state in that region. But now they don´t use them anymore and still need turkey, as the geostrategical important area for the "U"S world domination dreams, that turkey ever was for the "U"S.

And Erdolf comes up with things like this, directly pointed to the "U"SA:
"Stop supporting terrorists"

Or turkish prime minister Yildirim:
"The country, that we call a partner in the NATO, is in cahoots with terrorists. This is very humiliating and painful"
The source is in german, at least here is reported about such stuff.

But i bet the "U"S population is too engaged in any "Q´s", any memos and how to destroy the political enemy within the "U"SA. From the outside it´s like watching a bunch of (what we would call here in europe) antisocial elements getting drunk and then starting to fight each other. It seems they are not even interested if other countries threat their or "gods" own country, if it is not Trump that declares that threatening country as "evil".

And that doesn´t happen in the turkey case, as we can see, because of geostrategical reasons for the "U"SA. They don´t want to loose their military presence in turkey, maybe to russia. But it doesn´t look too good for that wish anymore. Less then ever since they dropped the kurds and showed the world once again their ugly face of using and then dropping people. Who wants to be a partner of such "friends and partners"? Those that love to be dropped after being used too, maybe? Seems like Erdolf doesn´t like to be handled like this, as it looks, and turns away from the "U"SA now.

But the "U"S population isn´t interested or even not informed about whats going on there. That turkey could pull the "U"SA in a war there, even in a war against russia. Because the kurds called the syrian regime, which is supported by the russians, for help against the terrorizing turkish regime, after the "U"S used and then dropped them. Via promising to Erdolf that the "U"S does not send anymore weapons to the kurds, not now and not in the future. So that he can do whatever he wants there.

The EU is silent too, while selling and upgrading weapons for turkey(especially "we" germans!). The NATO is silent too, while a NATO member is illegally attacking syria and terrorizing the kurds.

The whole west is a lying and exploitating snake, speaking with a forged tongue.
And the "U"SA is the greatest, greater than greatest of all the western nations, as they can´t stop telling the world!

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The coup was staged by Erdogan and his supporters to justify another massive crack down and purge of his opponents. This time it went further then just imprisoning military personnel they also went after the media and educated people, teachers etc. it was a nation wide crack down and purge of his opponents.
Turkey is no longer a pro western democracy.

a reply to: testingtesting

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Typical Middle-Eastern conspiracy theory: ex Mufti of Egypt, on TV, explains Erdoğan’s rise to power => he helped prostitutes, and they convinced their clients to vote for him. (Erdoğan was the mayor of Istanbul in the 90's)

Now while the theory that Erdoğan did this is obviously horse#, it is true that his political party at that time (ironically an even more conservative Islamist party) claimed to be the voice of the exluded, including the sex workers. Even funnier is that it worked, making them quite popular in the 'red light' districts of Istanbul.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

I believe In time Turkey will see a military take over of the government. THe military needs a strong US relationship

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Erdogan's crimes !!!!

Turks beheading the Dinosaurs .

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Turkey, or at least the events in Turkey, are in my opinion the biggest threat in the world to keep an eye on. The Kurds had a big impact in the war against IS. Now that 'job' is done they are under attack of the Turkish government and are frustrated the world is just watching. They expect backup of the west as return of their effort in facing IS.

So, what is the West doing? Just let Turkey do what they do? Abandon the Kurds and risk another Taliban? Keep in mind Kurds are all over Europe (don't know about US), mass protests have already taken place.

Personally I would love to see the West giving Turkey a big slap in the face, but I don't see that happening. Turkey is part of NATO and removing them from NATO would be a new chapter in itself (do we really want Turkey to fully military collaborate with Russia).

Damn sick situation.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismir
Turkey, or at least the events in Turkey, are in my opinion the biggest threat in the world to keep an eye on. The Kurds had a big impact in the war against IS. Now that 'job' is done they are under attack of the Turkish government and are frustrated the world is just watching. They expect backup of the west as return of their effort in facing IS.

So, what is the West doing? Just let Turkey do what they do? Abandon the Kurds and risk another Taliban? Keep in mind Kurds are all over Europe (don't know about US), mass protests have already taken place.

Personally I would love to see the West giving Turkey a big slap in the face, but I don't see that happening. Turkey is part of NATO and removing them from NATO would be a new chapter in itself (do we really want Turkey to fully military collaborate with Russia).

Damn sick situation.

What a racist and religionist post , like the rest of this thread .

Without Turks , there is NO NATO .

Painfull as it might be ; Turks provide security for West .

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Racist and religionist? wtf?

'like the rest of this thread' Well, at this point you are the biggest contributer of this thread, pffft

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

Sweet always hated them.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 23432

It's ok we will just take gloves off.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismir

originally posted by: 23432

Racist and religionist? wtf?

'like the rest of this thread' Well, at this point you are the biggest contributer of this thread, pffft

You don't even realise why your post is racist and religionist , do you ?

pfft , indeed .

Putin is going to come for West this summer and Turks will do nothing to protect Europe and stay out of it .

Americans aren't coming neither the Brits , either .

Because of these fact Dutch government is already sucking up to Erdogan .

Turks got into NATO and their role was to slow down the Soviet Military ; the risk was to get nuked by Soviets which Turks agreed to take on behalf of NATO so that Europe [ that is YOU ] could be saved .

In short , I risked Nuclear bombs falling on my head so your family was safe from Communist agression .

I can't even travel to Netherlands without a visa .

You want me to stand on NATO's Wall and protect you but you are too good to treat me as equal .

That is my friend , lowest of the low .

Never mind , you and Mortex can protect Europe against Putin .

Last time Russian soldiers marched into Europe , Mortex the Greek's uncle opened up their airspace and Dutch just watched Srebrenica massacre while toasting with butcher of Belgrade .

Odious , simple put odious .

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: 23432

It's ok we will just take gloves off.

I am British and you have no idea what you are talking about in respect to UK .

Scooby Doo is less confused than people like you .

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex
The coup was staged by Erdogan and his supporters to justify another massive crack down and purge of his opponents. This time it went further then just imprisoning military personnel they also went after the media and educated people, teachers etc. it was a nation wide crack down and purge of his opponents.

yes indeed...

the thing is..... Turkey has gone Islamic... with Radicalism/fundamentalism soon to follow...
Turkey won no respect from the Europeans so 'They' went back to their 'roots'

Watch to see if Russia claims the western parts of Constantinople
while the Turks retain the Eastern parts of Istanbul---(the schism that will divide the Turks from friendly Russia)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

originally posted by: mortex

yes indeed...

the thing is..... Turkey has gone Islamic... with Radicalism/fundamentalism soon to follow...
Turkey won no respect from the Europeans so 'They' went back to their 'roots'

Watch to see if Russia claims the western parts of Constantinople
while the Turks retain the Eastern parts of Istanbul---(the schism that will divide the Turks from friendly Russia)

You think Russians prefer to fight the Turks as oppose to Central Europeans ?

You lot are really living in a dream world ; Turks shot down Russian jet last year and what happened ?

Zilch , nothing , nada .

Russians and Turks are Eurasians and they both dislike the Franco-Germanic Axis of Europe which is founded upon the vlaues of Greeks .

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Keep in mind that Turkeys media is virtually under the iron grip of Erdogan these days, so with Turkeys government making stronger and stronger anti US, and at times anti-European and often anti-Israeli statements, one has to wonder whether in fact the media is now officially defacto Erdogans mouth piece to the world and domestically of course.

I had to repeat that, it is extremely important. Eurodragon has damn near tyrannical control of Turkey at the moment, that is no joking. When you look and read about it state side, it's either very little information or Eurodragon is cast in a good light for some reason, no one questions what his seizure of power.

His authoratarian control of Turkey out of nowhere (he blames the Kurds and YPK/YP?) without a alarm bells ringing gives me an inclination that this is going according to plan.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join