It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So If matter and Light are interchangeable - does than mean Angels could become

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
a reply to: cooperton
Light itself isn’t a factor in the equation and only it’s speed is used to ensure that the relationship between energy and mass is dimensionally consistent.

You are mistaken. Energy, or electromagnetic radiation, is light. Of which, only a small band from 400-700nm is visible to the naked eye:

Electromagnetic spectrum

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

While all light contains energy, not all energy is light.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Depends on which Angel from which school of thought is being talkesabout. Judaism revere's Angels of Fire, while Islam more or less cautious playing with matches, Christians, it's rainbows an fire.

Yet Lucifer, the light an bearer of truth, who said to be Satan the prince the darkness an lies was a shining example of shiney one, the first to tempt spin that wheel of life or fate to re write a tablet that the odds had set in motion from their creation.

In Islam, Satan would be made of Ash, due to being scorched by God immucalte furnace of a heart that would out hell to shame..when the original believe of Hell was served Cold.

Angels and Genies, wish granting, rule bending creatures capable of exchanging prophecies or the words of God in most modern beleifs. Other depictions are more Kaiju..giant monsters, avatars an the hands of a pissed of gods.

Idk, matter and energy being interchangeable, not my train. I'll wait like a Good Little Angel of wanton Calamity.

edit on 28-1-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

In Islam, Satan would be made of Ash, due to being scorched by God immucalte furnace of a heart that would out hell to shame..when the original believe of Hell was served Cold.

Uhh, where'd you get that? The Qur'an flat out says the Jinn are created of "smokeless fire/flame/scorching fire/essential flame" in Ayats 15:27 (HERE) and 55:15 (HERE).

ETA: And of course, how could I leave out Iblis/Shaytan's words when he refused to bow to Adam (7:12, Pickthall translation)?

12. He said: What hindered thee that thou didst not fall prostrate when I bade thee ? (Iblis) said: I am better than him. Thou createdst me of fire while him Thou didst create of mud.

edit on 28-1-2018 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

ash-shaytan [ ash-shahy-tahn ]

Main Entry: Prince of Darkness

Part of Speech: noun

Definition: devil

Synonyms: Angel of Darkness, Archfiend, Ash-Shaytan, Beelzebub, Satan

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

What are you quoting? I literally quoted the Qur'an, which is the supreme authority in Islam. No online dictionary is going to override the Qur'an's views on Shaytan and the Jinn when it comes to Islam.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

So Satan not Ilbis?

Wasn't he burned or something?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

Light itself isn’t a factor in the equation and only it’s speed is used to ensure that the relationship between energy and mass is dimensionally consistent.

You are mistaken. Energy, or electromagnetic radiation, is light. Of which, only a small band from 400-700nm is visible to the naked eye:

Electromagnetic spectrum

Still EMR is only one of forms or manifestations of something deeper: Electromagnetic force. Other manifestation is electricity in wire which is "energy" and is not light. Also we know other 3 basic forces ...

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

You should probably read the 7:12 passage's link above. Iblis (meaning "Despair") was his name while he was in Heaven. After he was cast out, he became a Satan/Shaytan (meaning "Adversary"). Iblis is the chief adversary in Islam, though not the only one (the Qur'an also uses the term when referring to his Jinn helpers/followers).

Read 7:11 through 7:18 to see the exchange between Iblis and God that got Iblis kicked out of Heaven. And read 7:19 through 7:25 to see the account of when Iblis (now Shaytan/Satan) tempted Adam & Eve, who were then chastised for listening to Iblis/Satan.

I don't want to be off topic so I won't continue. But I'm just pointing out that the Qur'an directly says Iblis/Shaytan and the Jinn were made from fire (like I listed in that previous post). I think people forget that Satan/Shaytan is merely a title.
edit on 28-1-2018 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

It's a bit of a contrast in the west I guess, burning angels and divine beasts one hand, where as the east being made of fire, and the angels are of light on the other. Like the Mohammeds mount, the Burraq resembling the Cherubim, which is that of a Sphinx.

However, I've noticed Jinn is some what of a generic term, where in some stories they are made of other elements, like water, or air, and smokeless fire, well that would defy logic right, because where there smoke there's fire. Some are even more animalistic and humanoid looking, then that of an elemental...like clay.

Solomon confronted and was tricked( and this guy's the wisest) one of the air, that he found at sea, and their those damned Efreet, which are infernal, and yet can dive in deep waters is a alchemical conundrum.

And yet those are still not as bad as Satan, or his clan, class, or element?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

a reply to: DpatC

Actually that article states the exact opposite, that is life creating light. A very small amount of light created from a chemical reaction involving zinc, which has nothing to do with what your claiming.

Your original claim was that you could use light to create a human and then turn that human into an angel somehow by, I guess, just putting dash marks in between the words.

Your claims are nonsensical and prove nothing but your own scientific illiteracy.

No Sir you are very very wrong. Maybe im lucky as I have the ability to see that extra layer. As I said im just a humble pilgrim on his journey. Your whole races understanding of light is completely wrong. LIFE EXISTS AS LIGHT< ONCE YOU REALISE THAT ALIENS BECOME REAL...YOU ARE NOT ALONE ON THIS PLANET NOR IN THIS CREATION. LIFE IS EVERYWHERE, EVERYONE IS WAITING ON YOUR RACE TO EVOLVE PAST THE DOUBLE SPLIT EXPERIMENT

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Do you mean the double slit experiment? And why are you yelling those last 2 sentences at me?

I’m very sure that aliens are real regardless of my realization of “life exsisting as light”.

Again your just saying things that you think sound deep, when in reality they have no actual substance.
edit on 28-1-2018 by Quantumgamer1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Actually that article states the exact opposite, that is life creating light.

I was going to say the same thing.

The exact opposite.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Maybe im lucky as I have the ability to see that extra layer.

Well,

yeah you could say that you see things that aren't there or that you see things are there but interpret them the opposite way.

No Sir you are very very wrong.

You posted a link, to USA today and posted this

Light creates life.

The linked article is saying the opposite.

here is what the title of the article you linked to is

During Conception, Human Eggs Emit Sparks

Your whole races understanding of light is completely wrong.

our whole races understanding?

Human race?

You not human?

I guess that would make sense.

LIFE EXISTS AS LIGHT< ONCE YOU REALISE THAT ALIENS BECOME REAL...YOU ARE NOT ALONE ON THIS PLANET NOR IN THIS CREATION. LIFE IS EVERYWHERE, EVERYONE IS WAITING ON YOUR RACE TO EVOLVE PAST THE DOUBLE SPLIT EXPERIMENT

rrrrrrrrrright

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

Still EMR is only one of forms or manifestations of something deeper: Electromagnetic force. Other manifestation is electricity in wire which is "energy" and is not light. Also we know other 3 basic forces ...

Matter is a form of light. The salt of the earth.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

Matter is a form of light. The salt of the earth.

Well, all my remarks are based on Standard model of particle physics. On which concept do you base your statements?

BTW as a chemist I have to ask you, which salt and which earth do you mean. And if is there need for specific wave length of light to become "The salt of the earth"?
edit on 29-1-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
enlightenedservant
"So a "being of light" would be made from complex combinations of light derived particles, just as we're made from complex combinations of particles derived from the earth/dirt/clay"

enlightenedservant Do you want a job? Brilliant. Your on the right track. It's funny you know when people tell the story of how Adam and Eve were created they never question the elements that were in the soil of Adam's creation. They also never question as to why the Rib bone was used in order to create Eve. Ninhursag and Ninti is another classic example of not asking the right questions regarding the creation.
Here's a great song about particles
www.youtube.com...
I like your thinking Sir

edit on 29-1-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Human race?

You not human?

Sir I'm just a humble pilgrim passing through. My journey is that of Light. In my existence, things like Angels, Devils, "Reptilians", and a whole range of Highly intelligent evolved races and species exist
If you need proof of the existence of other intelligent life in this creation may I suggest that you familiarise yourself with the work Newton did on Light - A link to one of his papers on said subject is below
www.newtonproject.ox.ac.uk...
There is a 3-dimensional barcode embedded within one of the colors of the visible spectrum.Find it and Decode it and a whole new adventure for Humanity begins
edit on 29-1-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join