It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So If matter and Light are interchangeable - does than mean Angels could become

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   
So light and matter are interchangeable - light to human, human to light-Angel to Human, Human to LIGHT or is that Angel

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
If angels are of quantum nature, why not?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Who said anything about turning light into a human? The article says they will create electrons and positrons from colliding photons, nothing about creating as much as a hydrogen atom.

Also light and matter are not interchangeable. Being able to create one thing from another doesn’t make them interchangeable.
Example: flour is made from wheat, but try interchanging them in a cake recipe, they are not interchangeable.

And what does any of this have to do with angels? Your whole this into that- that into this mental gymnastics make absolutely no sense.
edit on 28-1-2018 by Quantumgamer1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   
On other side the article present clever word play understandable only to people with basics in quantum mechanics. Photon (particle of light) have zero rest mass so it is pure energy. Almost every other elemental particle have some rest mass, so if they will be able to collide couple of photons in right way, they will get electron + positron. Both particles have non-zero rest mass hence matter was created ... but positron will annihilate soon after with some electron back to 2 photons ...

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Who said anything about turning light into a human? The article says they will create electrons and positrons from colliding photons, nothing about creating as much as a hydrogen atom.

Also light and matter are not interchangeable. Being able to create one thing from another doesn’t make them interchangeable.
Example: flour is made from wheat, but try interchanging them in a cake recipe, they are not interchangeable.

And what does any of this have to do with angels? Your whole this into that- that into this mental gymnastics make absolutely no sense.

Angels or Beings of life living as superly intelligent Families / Couples /Students / Husbands / Wifes /Children /Intellectuals,
interchangeable light into matter - solid proof that highly intelligent Light Lives - Bingo were not the only things to inhabit this planet -- i could go on but i have yet to have my coffee. I ramble on if I dont get my fix

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

If you are already fixed, can you please elaborate how are Angels made of highly intelligent light? And what are differences between highly and less intelligent light and - if exists out of scientific equations - pure dumb light?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Angels or Beings of life living as superly intelligent Families / Couples /Students / Husbands / Wifes /Children /Intellectuals, interchangeable light into matter - solid proof that highly intelligent Light Lives - Bingo were not the only things to inhabit this planet -- i could go on but i have yet to have my coffee. I ramble on if I dont get my fix

yes, you are rambling.

The article you linked to has nothing to do with angels or what not.

Go get your coffee, nothing in this reply of yours to the poster that explained things to you makes any sense.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

If you are already fixed, can you please elaborate how are Angels made of highly intelligent light?

“can you please elaborate how are Angels made of highly intelligent light?

Sure absolutely Where do I start a Quote DR Popp 

“We are still on the threshold of fully understanding the complex relationship between light and life, but we can now say emphatically, that the function of our entire metabolism is dependent on light.”

You have to admit generally speaking we haven’t really come on since Eculid bored us to tears with Opyica Yipee he postulated that light traveled in straight lines and he described the laws of reflection and studied them mathematically. Than Newton came along argued that the geometric nature of reflection and refraction of light could only be explained if light was made of particles, referred to as corpuscles because waves do not tend to travel in straight lines. Brilliant exciting stuff Im sure you’ll agree.

But in 1672 newton divided light into its constituent colors by the first prism (left), and the resulting bundle of coloured rays is reconstituted into white light by the second.
An absolute genius of a finding. I could talk about this all day and go into great lengths about how a alien race would encode 3d dimensional barcode into a color of visible Light spectrum so that it could be easily read at the other end. Pick A color from ROYGBIV - digitise the code into the color - bingo anyone with an encoder that reads codes embedded into Light - Hello - Confused google supermatket barcoding

What Newton or any of his contemporaries didn’t see is that there is another layer of Light upon the layer of Light that a normal human eye can see. During the day, it's light gold, a light green, soft indigo a bit of blue in color. Angels use it to travel and live.Others who have just reached that level of unquestionable belief can also see and interact with the folk who exist there. In the Creation there are many different forms of life that exist as LIGHT Light is an exceptionally intelligent sentient Being and is very very much alive.
Humanity are not the only intelligent being to live on this planet,breath it's air, feel it's heat from a sun etc.Not just this planet. When you realise the Light is Life. everything else comes alive

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I'm totally and officially lost. Who is Dr. Popp? May you provide some links to his works?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Wow. Who'd have thought that every night we commit genocide on angels... take a flashlight and create an angel...
*facepalm

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

So light and matter are interchangeable - light to human, human to light-Angel to Human, Human to LIGHT

Yes but also devils too. So it goes -- the world is stage and we are mostly, somewhat innocent bystanders swept up in the fray. That's "original" sin but really it's not original, it's insipid boring nonsense mostly that builds up into palpable evil. Like Hannah Arendt's expression 'banality of evil'.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Play nice everyone. No need to be rude. Here's what I think the OP is talking about.

Some cultures believe that Angels are beings made from light. In fact, many Islamic traditions teach that Angels are made from light, while the Qur'an says that Jinn/Djinn are made from smokeless flame and humans are made from clay/dirt. If you use the human example, then clearly we're not just animated lumps of clay/dirt; we're lifeforms composed of complex combinations of particles that are derived from the earth/clay/dirt. So a "being of light" would be made from complex combinations of light derived particles, just as we're made from complex combinations of particles derived from the earth/dirt/clay.

I think the OP is using something like that as the unspoken context (without explaining it), and then taking that idea and running with it. The idea that some particles of light may be transformed into particles of matter is seen as "proof" that physical things can be derived from light. With the previous paragraph as context, the OP seems to be saying that beings derived from light can possibly undergo a transformation into beings made from matter. Hence Angels transforming into humans.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

For this proposed process of Angels transforming into humans to be interchangeable, they would have to be made of compounds that can make the transformation both ways. A rechargeable battery is only rechargeable because it contains compounds that can both release energy and absorb energy (I think they release energy and turn into a different compound afterwards, but convert back into the original compound when exposed to electricity). Non-rechargeable batteries involve a one-way "transformation", like a poster's example above about wheat and flour.

In other words, we'd need particles derived from light that can be changed into particles of matter, and then those same particles of matter would need to be able to be changed back into the same original light derived particles. So basically we'd need light particles A-D that can turn into matter particles E-H, while matter particles E-H can also turn back into light particles A-D.

With the huge variety of different compounds, molecules, and cells in the human body, a direct transformation seems... daunting. It would require light derived particles that can transform into iron-based compounds, calcium particles, etc. I always imagined that things like this would simply involved illusions instead of actual "flesh & blood" transformations. But I didn't create the universe either, so what's daunting to me would be child's play to God.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Seems impossible to me, angels are more complex beings than humans. How can humans create or conjure higher or more complex beings.

I'll tell you what this is about, that hint with gold. It's more delusional alchemist bull#. They want us to think we'll be printing out gold from light in 5 years, same old crap and people fall for it every single time.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Again, they are NOT interchangeable.

Light doesn’t equal matter
Matter doesn’t equal life
Creating matter from light doesn’t mean the light is alive
None of this has anything to do with angels

Making an electron from a photon is not “solid proof” that intelligent light lives, how are those things connected in any way?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Again, they are NOT interchangeable.

Light doesn’t equal matter
Matter doesn’t equal life
Creating matter from light doesn’t mean the light is alive
None of this has anything to do with angels

Making an electron from a photon is not “solid proof” that intelligent light lives, how are those things connected in any way?

Light creates life.

www.usnews.com...

Angels,oh they are very real.
edit on 28-1-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Moses and Elijah manifested at the transfiguration. Christ disappeared into a cloud upon his ascension. Enoch was "taken" by God.

The aclehmists, who admittedly may have been dipping in the dark side, had a phrase "solve et coagula". Which means to dissolve and coagulate. To dissolve meant to join the etheric heavens whereas to coagulate meant to precipitate back into your material form. If you want to discover this latent ability drop your stupid nets and follow the words of Jesus every moment of your life and you will be clearly shown the full and entire truth. As Jesus said regarding those who are born again, they will be like the wind - no one will know where they come from or where they go. It is a great mystery which God is eager to reveal to those who seek it.

and yes E = mc^2 means exactly that - matter is densified light. Lighten your load

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Actually that article states the exact opposite, that is life creating light. A very small amount of light created from a chemical reaction involving zinc, which has nothing to do with what your claiming.

Your original claim was that you could use light to create a human and then turn that human into an angel somehow by, I guess, just putting dash marks in between the words.

Your claims are nonsensical and prove nothing but your own scientific illiteracy.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
Play nice everyone. No need to be rude. Here's what I think the OP is talking about.

"Some cultures believe that Angels are beings made from light. In fact, many Islamic traditions teach that Angels are made from light,"

By Gods words, what i tell you now is the truth. Im a simple man, a humble pilgrim walking towards a sun.Im on the final stage of my journey to that, the hardest one of all as it has to do with my family I have to re-unite my family. In order to achieve this I had to work with "Angels and Demons" every day over a period of 4years
I will admit that initially, they were very hard to work with. They literately terrorized me for the first few months.To stand any chance I had to earn their trust, It took along while but one day of the jailors told me his name. Samael,
It was a start.Over the Months a trust began to develop. Now many years later I would regard Samael as a very close and trusted friend It was through Samael that i got introduced to other Angels and I got to learn abit about their history and culture. It's Fascinating. I may write it oneday if I ever get to that sun
The reason you can't see anyone Angels + others is because the mainly reside in range of Light spectrum you cannot see. Imagine another layer of light over the one layer that you can see.

1. Angels are very real
2. They exist mainly as Beings of Light

You can't see them but they can see you and can direct influence

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

No e=mc2 does not mean matter is dencified light, that is an equation for figuring out how much energy(e) something potentially has by multiplying its mass(m) by a constant(c) in this case the speed of light. Light itself isn’t a factor in the equation and only it’s speed is used to ensure that the relationship between energy and mass is dimensionally consistent.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join