It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump broke with Justice Dept, called for release of memo: report

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

hey newbie!

making excuses already? as an american citizen and all...

Stooping to shill accusations already? It's only the 4th page of the thread. Give it at least 6 before you start flinging Russian bot accusations around.

Nicely veiled too. It almost sounded welcoming and not at all hostile and accusatory.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

President Trump broke with top officials at the Justice Department and called for the release of a classified memo purported to list Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) abuses by the U.S. government, The Washington Post reported Saturday.
link

Maybe we'll get to see whats in the memo sooner than later.

Would love to see some of these treasonous losers hang.

link to WaPo
I know right? Nothing more treasonous then colluding with a foreign government to win the election. Thats OK Donnies day is coming.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Yes. In a nut shell.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Hardly. The taking down of trump show is about to commence.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You're welcome. It's about time.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: visitedbythem

Hardly. The taking down of trump show is about to commence.

Everything you know is wrong, but whatever makes you happy and floats your boat, until it sinks.
For safety, you might want to buckle up and keep a life raft nearby

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Would rather the truth myself.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Trump..understanding imp!ications? Are we talking about the same man?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Pretty sure the FBI needs to hide how they spy on enemies. Or do you think we should just tell them all? That would work right?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Afraid I have a point? How is your speculation better than mine dear boy?
I'm as much a witness of this past year as you are.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Not quite.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

No his campaign was not. Carter Page was. The rest of that is another big fat trump lie.
As an excuse to cover his criminal activities with Russia. Can't have the cops looking at that. Need to stop this guy before he discovers too much.
Buh bye trump. Buh bye.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

No his campaign was not. Carter Page was. The rest of that is another big fat trump lie.
As an excuse to cover his criminal activities with Russia. Can't have the cops looking at that. Need to stop this guy before he discovers too much.
Buh bye trump. Buh bye.

Is it really necessary to reply to every single person in a thread?

Kinda weird.

Although it does distract from the thread, which is the purpose I suppose anyways.
edit on R532018-01-29T07:53:05-06:00k531Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

The obvious isn't so obvious when you don't want to see it. Like a wife who doesn't want to see that her husband is cheating on her.
Yes they are trying to get rid of or discredit anyone who can confirm what Comey said or those who stand in the way of firing Mueller.
I fear we are headed for a constitutional crisis.
Funny they declare Comeys own private memos classified and seek to get the info quashed but the info in the memo which really is classified they are all clamoring to get released.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

a reply to: sdcigarpig

The obvious isn't so obvious when you don't want to see it. Like a wife who doesn't want to see that her husband is cheating on her.
Yes they are trying to get rid of or discredit anyone who can confirm what Comey said or those who stand in the way of firing Mueller.
I fear we are headed for a constitutional crisis.
Funny they declare Comeys own private memos classified and seek to get the info quashed but the info in the memo which really is classified they are all clamoring to get released.

"Funny they declare Comeys own private memos classified and seek to get the info quashed but the info in the memo which really is classified they are all clamoring to get released."

Funny how you do not have a clue how classification works and why someone who works for the government can't have personal memos that contain classified information related to their government duties.
edit on R012018-01-29T08:01:34-06:00k011Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

HAHAHA
there is no need
Comey has testified UNDER OATH
Comey is no issue
www.politico.com...

BURR: Director Comey, did the president at any time ask you to stop the FBI investigation into Russian involvement in the 2016 U.S. Elections?
COMEY: Not to my understanding, no.
BURR: Did any individual working for this administration, including the justice department, ask you to stop the Russian investigation?
COMEY: No.

RISCH: You wrote them here and put them in quotes.

COMEY: Correct.

RISCH: Thank you for that. He did not direct you to let it go?

COMEY: Not in his words, no.

RISCH: He did not order you to let it go?

COMEY: Again, those words are not an order.

RISCH: He said, I hope.

COMEY: Those are his exact words, correct.

RISCH: You don't know of anyone ever being charged for hoping something, is that a fair statement?

COMEY: I don't as I sit here.

You act as if this information is some kind of secret locked away so that no one can see it.
Comey has testified under oath there is no obstruction of justice.
You think Mueller will magically find some?
That would make Comey guilty of perjury would it not?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Kinda weird how much interest you have in everything I do. Still.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

This is really in reply to all of your posts in this thread. I find it almost pathological that you are still triggerred after 14 months since POTUS 45 was legally elected and your queen, her highness HRC, failed to ascend to her throne.

Most of us understand how elections work and that if we don’t like an outcome, we continue to exercise our right to vote the next time around and “try” to change it. I know you don’t have much of a chance to change POTUS until 2024 since your Democratic Party leaders can’t even seem to understand how to help the “Dreamers” when a big win is handed to them, but defaulting to ”an everyone is always wrong but me” defeats the majority of your arguments from the get go.

I’ve probably wasted too many bytes on this reply already, so I’ll just leave it with a friendly please watch your blood pressure...we’d hate to lose you!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

I'm not triggered. I'm following the news and reading the reports.
Thank you.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Reports are saying we may see the memo by tonight.
It also says it targets Rod Rosenstein.
Vote tonight possible.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join