It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump broke with Justice Dept, called for release of memo: report

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Trump does not want this released. It will not prove what he wants it to. He knows this but he also knows if he makes a lot of noise about releasing it and gets everybody insinuating it's damaging when they vote not to release it he can say see the dems are hiding stuff and wont let this info out. It's all part of his showmanship. I'm willing to bet the memo never gets released. That way it maintains its mystique.

... because you know what Trump thinks and you already read the memo?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Apparently all of us who wants to see the memo is russian according to the dem establishment. LIke literally do they think they can get away with constantly insulting people?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: Pyle

Sorry but i think the american people are still used to how Obama acted and Trump is nothing like him. POTUS and congress has to follow certain protocols to make the release totally legal. People would freak out and hold him accountable if he did anything wrong during this. It's nice to see the haters all pretending like there life depends on it but they can't fool me.

Are we talking about the same idiot who claimed on Twitter that Obama wiretapped him and that he would present the evidence but never did ?
Trump and the GOP would be all over this, but they aren't because the memo is pure bs.
Even if the memo held a bit of credibility no one would believe it other than brainwashed Trumpsters. You know why? Because Trump and his minions have spewed so many lies the past year. Hell if there was a recording of Hillary and the FBI planning to overthrow Trump people wouldn't care.
You could nominate a potato to run against Trump next time and the potato would win because people will be sick and tired of lies and all the glorification of Trump.
It took Obamas fanboys 7 years to make Obama unlikable, you guys did it with Trump in less than a year.

Trump was mocked and has been vindicated in that his campaign was surveillance by the Obama admin. Based on the reaction by the Democrats and their media minions, this memo would drop the bomb on Obama. This memo cites to all of the evidence, and that's why they are all openly opposed to releasimg it.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

For starters I am not on any medication. I look at each thing as if I was a judge in a case, looking at facts and the evidence to back it up. And then point out what should be seen sitting there in front of us all.

Fact: Nunes after being recused from the Intelligence committee started his own investigation, without anyone from the Democrats on that investigation. It was all done by him. Fact: No one, save a very select few who are all Republican, have seen this memo. Fact: He has not called in, or even shown Sessions, or the President or the head of the FBI, any part of this memo, started or gotten his committee to actually look into any misconduct on the part of the DOJ or the FBI, or interviewed any witnesses to this point.

We do not know what all is in the memo, nor what information is in it. I am pointing out that it appears to be that they are hoping to derail and show just cause not to have an investigation into the 2016 election, and to protect a sitting US President of the United states, as the people all involved, have some part to play in that. And that those who are being targeted are either able to confirm what Comey testified to, or can be removed and replaced by someone who can fire Mueller.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Do you ever wonder why you hold almost as much credibility as Sillyolme?

No one wants to respond to your ignorant BS, slash nonsense.

edit on 746k2018Sundaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

You're right that we don't know if it's cherry-picked or false. Releasing the memo might make it obvious whether it's true or not, but probably we still won't know without the source material being released. Otherwise they could just release the sources straight away, if they don't contain anything more secret than memo itself.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Smh.

Without releasing the source material (which gives context) the memo is simply a cherry-picked false narrative with a specific agenda (by increasingly desperate people), similar to a college student picking passages to argue an obscure point in a paper.

Without seeing context, that's all it is.

I agree. It's a MEMO, not an actual document or publication.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=23090047]lostbook
I agree. It's a MEMO, not an actual document or publication.

Then why all the big deal about the Trump memo or dossier as some like to call it?
Everybody sure made a big deal out of that garbage.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

You're right that we don't know if it's cherry-picked or false. Releasing the memo might make it obvious whether it's true or not, but probably we still won't know without the source material being released. Otherwise they could just release the sources straight away, if they don't contain anything more secret than memo itself.

Or cherry picked and true. There's obviously plenty of source material where the memo was derived from. The source material itself is probably in some form confidential whereas the public would normally not be able to view them. That's why they have closed doors session s to interrogate and view documents. So, to make a 4 page memo which can be made public as most agree should be released to the public. Not only because we should know but also in that there appears to be unprecedented poltical and intelligence scandal of epic proportions that people are desperately downplaying yet suppressing. There's obviously something going on here. Wouldn't you like to know?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Yes, of course. Still waiting to see if Nunes actually wants to release it or not.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

A bullet point summary document. Something that's easily digested by the masses.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Only those with something to hide could possibly be against its release.

I know many dems lawmakers are pitching a fit, but that's just Trump hate.

This should not be a partisan issue. The only way to protect our American freedoms is with transparency. If the DOJ/FBI are surveiling US citizens without proper cause, may they rot in prison. The patriot act is already going too far IMO. If they are going past those boundaries, fry em.

"Transparency". Exactly. Maybe he will release his taxes.
Maybe he will be man enough to be honest about the sexual harassment of at least 14 women.
Maybe he will let use know what happened to the left over inauguration fund money, totaling millions. That he said would be donated to charity.
" I would love to talk to Mueller under oath". Think that will ever happen?
Transparency with this president is a joke.
Fake news, fake news, fake news. He needs to expand his vocabulary.

President Pence is starting to sound pretty good to most of us. GO Mueller.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

But Trump never campaigned on the platform he would be "transparent", that was your butty Obama. And his transparency is about to come to light, weather he likes it nor not.

I don't blame you folks, I'd be really nervous if I knew how badly I was about to look. The left is going down in flames. And I don't care how many from the right burn, as long as some of the "untouchables" get touched. I think it's time they learned they have recourse to their actions as well.

But if it makes you feel better, say something like "Trump lies", of you could pull out all the stops and say he's orange, but I'd save that one for the grand finale.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Sillyolme

agree.

they won't release it this way the can always cry about it for the next 3 years. it's their new deflection and an obvious ploy at this point. bunch of pusses.

#releasethememo - LOL

It's like every response you have is a copy/paste from the admins of OccupyDemocrats.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: hoss53

But Trump never campaigned on the platform he would be "transparent", that was your butty Obama. And his transparency is about to come to light, weather he likes it nor not.

I don't blame you folks, I'd be really nervous if I knew how badly I was about to look. The left is going down in flames. And I don't care how many from the right burn, as long as some of the "untouchables" get touched. I think it's time they learned they have recourse to their actions as well.

But if it makes you feel better, say something like "Trump lies", of you could pull out all the stops and say he's orange, but I'd save that one for the grand finale.

I was not aware that transparency was a platform. I though it was a given
Trump is like a caged animal, if not for the reasonable people around him, he would have self destructed long ago. He has a feral mind that needs to be released. It is cruel to keep him restrained by intelligence and reason.

Don't you think president Pence better?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

hilarious.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

I was not aware that transparency was a platform. I though it was a given
Trump is like a caged animal, if not for the reasonable people around him, he would have self destructed long ago. He has a feral mind that needs to be released. It is cruel to keep him restrained by intelligence and reason.

Don't you think president Pence better?

you have a youthful tone on your post. Sadly, transparency isn't something you will get a lot of in politics. You may get it's cousin, misdirection, but rarely transparency. But Obama did make that statement, you can look it up if you like.

And I'm happy with Trump so far. He has surpassed my expectations, and likely yours as well. the economy is booming, no nuclear war as of yet, and the best part is Hillary isn't the GD president. Pence is fine, I'd wager he would make most on the left burst blood vessels with his religion, but I'm good with it. So either way, things are moving along swimmingly here, thanks for asking.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
they can release the memo,,, But what if. they don't come out with all of it. As always, they will hold back some information (Maybe the most important info) and show us (American citizens)what they want us to see. Remember we don't always get a full truth from our world leaders. We know this.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JulietK
they can release the memo,,, But what if. they don't come out with all of it. As always, they will hold back some information (Maybe the most important info) and show us (American citizens)what they want us to see. Remember we don't always get a full truth from our world leaders. We know this.

hey newbie!

making excuses already? as an american citizen and all...

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

actually the potus and or congress can declassify anything they choose to it just is more involved when congress does it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join