It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me Versus The British Prime Minister

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I wish Theresa May could read my words.

I will keep it short and sweet as I know she is a busy Lady. There is no way I can contact her directly, which is sad, as I can see exactly what she needs to do. She thinks she is in a weak position, but she is not. Our Margeret would not have been so defeatist against the rabble.

ATS, do you know what I think she should do? I think she should do a total Trump. I know it is in her to do this.

She needs to tell them all to shut up. She needs to tell them that she is the boss. She needs to tell them that she is the only realistically reasonable voice in mainstream British politics right now who can conceivably win the war not against the EU, but WITH the EU.

Our Prime Minister could take the bull by the horns so easily. People would lap it up. Everyone is well under the spell of Women right now in the UK, all cuddly with them, but I am not. I am being a hard negotiator with Theresa, at least here on ATS. The British people would love her for doing a Trump, putting business first and listening to to the CBI boys and girls.

Our Prime Minister could get the public on her side by being honest. The anti-EU Tories have been the destruction of the Conservatives in big ways for many years and governments now. I wish she would make an alliance with the pro Europeans. She would have the whole of British Business on her side and the WHOLE of the EU, Macron, Merkel, bloody well everybody, America, too really. She should tell them get with the program or get sacked, including Boris. Boris is very destructive. He is a naughty little boy.

Theresa May, you are no Brexit girl. Why drag your heels doing something you don't want to do? Have a vision, have a dream of achieving something. Don't ruin a good thing. We will never have networking like that again if we blow it with the EU. We are getting really poor now.

Be a Trump, Theresa. Say "# it, Britain, it is time to make money". No more of these shenanigans of tearing us to pieces. We are floundering.

We need vision, be a Maggie May. You have a serious partner in crime right now in Trump. You have an EU who would love to have you back as a powerful player in a team, or you have little isolated Britain with all those nasty men bickering. They have no vision other than short term greed. I know you are not like that, Dear Maggie May.

Make some money for us. If you do that people will vote you back in and you can have the last laugh. There is a stronger force that is pro EU in the UK than those who are exit Brexit. They are the old world. The young Britain and the professional Britain want EU. They will only take it back there again when it is their turn. I know it.

lots of love from a friend.

Sorry ATS. I am crazy. I just write what I care about and what I see. I see so many opportunities and I do not have the privilege of place to take advantage of them. I see them not seeing just what they have available. Sometimes we just don't see what we have, the golden opportunities right before our eyes. I could have been very useful if they had not alienated me and been cruel to me.

edit on 27-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

The only thing May needs to do is resign.

The worst Prime Minister in my life time. And there have been some bad ones.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
It wouldn't work. She tried to talk like Maggie2 originally, but lost her credibility for too many people by calling that election.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
hasnt she already tried doing the iron lady thing, it was just a bad impersonation of an unpopular person.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

There is only one thing she needs to do ..... To do what the people voted for ...

OUT of the EU lock stock and barrel by the end of march 2019 - no ifs and buts

no half in and half out no interference from the ECJ over a *transitional period*

whatever that is supposed to be ??

The sooner we rip the plaster off the sooner we can get on with a UK unfettered.

It's common knowledge the easiest way to make any new start is to cut the strings

binding us.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Oh God please not another 'remoaner' trying so desperately to stay in the E.U. that they will bum up to anyone.
It's the E.U. that's made this island poorer by sending all their #ty ex communists to Blighty.
Romanian and Polish scum and criminals galore.
You obviously don't have to interact with these toe rags daily like I do.
Send the lot back to what ever # hole they came from,no free travel here ever again.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

You are deluded! We need a hard brexit. For decades business has received most of the benefits of the EU whilst the population of Britain has suffered.

The mass immigration has given an oversupply of labour which has kept wages low. The mass immigration has forced housing demand up to a place where it's very hard for people to buy housing.

I am not bitter, I have a million pound house, my own business etc and my wife is an immigrant - I am pro immigration but it has to be sensibly controlled. I want more for the young!

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I doubt she cares for anyone other than herself.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Yeah she needs to go have a chat with old liz about resigning.

When Boris Johnstone is asking for a extra 100 million per week for the NHS then laughed by the cabinet cronies you know things are bad.

She is actually now so bad I would take that Etonian snob over her.

new topics

top topics

join