It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump legal team seeking precedent to avoid Mueller interview: report

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: fatadam

he's an elitist douche playing a con, nothing more..

He may be a con. But he is the POTUS. The most powerful man in the world.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Said it once, will say it again:

NO ONE, I repeat, NO ONE should ever talk to police without an attorney present. If you can avoid talking to them at all, that is even better.

Even Hillary...just so you get my point.

edit on R482018-01-27T17:48:31-06:00k481Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Apparently folks can't read anymore or they are completely blind to anything Trump says...

He clearly stated it would depend on his Lawyer's Council from the get go.... He would also speak with Kim Jong Un if he wasn't also a Stark raving mad lunatic Snowflake like the rest.
a reply to: Southern Guardian

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: fatadam

Nah, it's only Donald Trump, who has managed to attain a powerful position. It looks more and more like people, specifically other politicians in other countries, pretty much blow him off. Embarrassing position he's created for himself, a far cry from the 'most powerful man in the world."

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

What? I thought Trump was more than happy to be interviewed by Mueller?!

He is quite eager. His attorneys, on the other hand, definitely not.

Trump: "I look forward to lying to the FBI!" or under oath.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Haha...

I love ATS

Every day I get to re-live the victory over HER...

Anyhow, cry me a river liberals...

You lost...now be an adult and shut up

-Chris

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
who cares

Obviously you do or you wouldn't comment, would you onequestion?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

My, my! Aren't WE in for a rude awakening...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

ohhh, you sound like you know something.. do tell!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
You forgot that Trump hates avocados.
He’s building the wall knowing it will eventually stop the flow of avocados to the U.S.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Had you watched the actual "impromptu" press conference when he made the "I'm looking forward to it." statement you would have noted that he added the "...depending on the what the lawyers say." meaning he would follow the advice of his counsel. Who would not follow the advice of counsel?

Would you hire a bunch of lawyers to advise you then brush aside their advice?

Why wouldn't you have them research any similar cases that may have set precedent?

It seems to me that it's the left wing media running about like headless chickens in their continual effort to uncover "DA RUSSIANS" under every rug and rock while the right wing media is in constant denial about anything having to do with Trump. I'm sick of both sides' wildly throwing things against the wall.

I'd like to see all the corruption on both sides of the aisle exposed and disposed but as long as there are petty partisans who refuse to see that both sides are as dirty as an open-air sandbox, I expect we'll have to keep paying for the corruption.

But please, carry on with your partisan politics while those of us who still have serious doubts about both parties laugh at your antics.

NOTE: The left has made statements to the effect that Trump is nutso and won't take advice from anyone. But when proven wrong...never admit it. The left complains that he won't compromise....and yet when he comes up with a compromise, the left attempts to spin it that he hasn't compromised. I don't blame him for not meeting with liars who have as their only plan to defeat his every attempt to bring prosperity and open government back to the US.

I didn't vote for the man but like Obama, I'm willing to see if his actions match his words. So far, I've had some favorable impressions, (when I see the earnings statement on my investment funds and the tax breaks for my family members) and times when I have an unfavorable opinion of his actions (when he signed the spying bill.) I watched his speech to Davos and was impressed.

I've seen the progress already being made on returning many, many manufacturing jobs back to the US, including one South Korean company who is investing $50 million in our county to provide more than 100 people in our county with good jobs. In speaking with our state and local economic development personnel I learned that the decision was a direct effect of Trump's election and his ability to make business deals on a rational basis. Even the diehard Dems in our area found themselves praising our Republican governor and Republican president for bringing jobs paying an average base of $19/hr. to the area. That is only slightly below the base rate of most of the skilled building trades in our area. AND there's an agreement with the state to help train non-skilled workers (high school graduates, GED holders and college degree holders with no skills) so they can support themselves and contribute to the community.

A quick google search of "manufacturing jobs coming to KY" will show you the most recent announcements which entail thousands of good jobs coming to our Commonwealth due to the efforts of our Republican governor who is a successful businessman and our Republican president who is a businessman.

So you can go picking on every word reported (incompletely) said by the prez or you can take a look at what his actions have been and how those actions have had significant positive effects on all citizens who are working hard to make this country the greatest ever. Of course, if negativity is your preferred route, carry on. I am fully cognizant that not all US citizens have those sorts of hopes and dreams for their offspring.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

Had you watched the actual "impromptu" press conference when he made the "I'm looking forward to it." statement you would have noted that he added the "...depending on the what the lawyers say." meaning he would follow the advice of his counsel. Who would not follow the advice of counsel?

As usual, the liberal media doesn't report an important part of the President's statement. They do that all the time. I'm going to ENJOY watching them fry.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
So far, I see zero evidence Trump has (had) any covert/deceptive relationships with Russian political or Corporate entities so as to influence the 2016 US Presidential election.

Bring it all on - lets see where it leads.

You could be on the wrong tack anyway...at least for the time being, (since we don't know exactly what's in Mueller's portfolio) and he will certainly want to hear Trump's 'version' of the Comey sacking....since he's already talked to Comey and Flynn at length, and maybe a few quiet sessions with ol' beady eye Sessions, who's gone very silent all of a sudden.

Anyway, you're in Australia...arn't you? there's only the Bush radio there!

edit on 27-1-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Haha...

I love ATS

-Chris

What does this have to do with the OP?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Christosterone
Haha...

I love ATS

-Chris

What does this have to do with the OP?

Nothing, but you bit.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

whatever.. we noticed the "if my lawyer lets me" crap right off. jesus..j

he's a puss, that's what pusses do.

no way in hell his lawyer would want him under oath.
edit on 27-1-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Hmmm, he's got all the Wall Street people so snookered into his brand of con that they're making money hand over fist for our investment/pension funds. Now I fully realize that his elitist friends are cashing in "biggly" but I also see from my investment reports that I'm cashing in as well, at the same percentage rate if not the same big bucks. Every state and public pension fund manager should be grinning from ear to ear due to this big con because this kind of market growth makes them look good.

Furthermore, he's got my relatives conned into believing that the extra money in their paychecks is really theirs to spend, save or invest as they see fit. He's urging them to invest it but not punishing them for spending it and creating new revenue for states.

He and his cabal have conned businessmen all over the globe to bring their money and invest in the US, bringing manufacturing jobs back to areas negatively impacted by the loss of those jobs.

He's got the Democrats conned into thinking they can continue to exist without a single plan to defeat him beyond "finding dirt.' Or rather he has the Democrat leadership conned...rank and file Democrats are slipping into the independent vote by the hundreds.

Ya gotta admit that he's a really good con man. On the "elitist" issue, all I can say is I've never met him but in talking with people who do actually know him through business or charity work, none would agree with the "elitist" title hung on him by msm.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
he probably doesn't have a choice.
clinton ended up not having one when push came to shove, and I don't believe any of his stuff actually caused people to wonder if our national security might be compromised.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: fatadam

Nah, it's only Donald Trump, who has managed to attain a powerful position. It looks more and more like people, specifically other politicians in other countries, pretty much blow him off. Embarrassing position he's created for himself, a far cry from the 'most powerful man in the world."

# them other douchebags.

Who needs em anyway?

Spend your money inside the US.

Why get arrested for deodorant in germany when no one uses it in Cali?

Stop the welfare country monies. Pull our military bases from these useless #holes.

Collapse an economy or 2 and see how fast they get on their knees again.

But then again, that's really not what's going to happen, is it.

The world needs to be taught a lesson.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Yes, everybody shut up now. Trump is president now so shut up.

Thank you for your input Chris. Noted.

<< 1    3 >>

join