It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's tax cut would be smaller than Obama's, analysis says

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Are all caps thread titles permissible now?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: Willtell

Funny we just met with our accounting firm and discussed the net new effects of the tax plan. So speaking from direct first hand personal experience I can unequivocally call you a liar.

BTW this has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with libtards like you continually spreading lie after lie after lie to the less informed.

And I can unequivocally call you DELUSIONAL

Your probably the janitor of your firm and picked any information you got from the garbage smeared with dirt

So now your response is reduced to name calling? First page and you are out of responses?

Yet you calling me a liar isn't name calling

Perhaps you could direct me to my post in which I call you a lair? ......

I didn’t think so!

MAGA!

He was referring to my response to his OP where I called him a liar.

Willtel - calling you a liar is not name calling. Here is the definiton of a liar:

li·ar
ˈlī(ə)r/
noun
noun: liar; plural noun: liars

a person who tells lies.
synonyms: deceiver, fibber, perjurer, false witness, fabricator, equivocator;

I did, however, refer to you as a libtard. So, yes, I did indirectly name call you but really it's more of a fitting moniker the left has imposed upon itself. It is a combination of two words designed to express the ignorance of the left when they tell lies about subjects such as the one in your OP.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Being forced to purchase health care was the biggest "tax" increase I've seen in my years of paying taxes. I guess this was overlooked, or is it just your typical liberal spin?

Pladuim

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

Funny we just met with our accounting firm and discussed the net new effects of the tax plan. So speaking from direct first hand personal experience I can unequivocally call you a liar.

BTW this has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with libtards like you continually spreading lie after lie after lie to the less informed.

And I can unequivocally call you DELUSIONAL

Your probably the janitor of your firm and picked any information you got from the garbage smeared with dirt

Janitors are a vital part of society. You sound like an elitist jerk.

edit on 27-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

If you say it loud enough and often enough some will believe it.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Only if you are Willtell...he needs it you see...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Obama blamed the first 8 years of his presidency on Bush and has taken credit for the first year of Trump's presidency.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Obama bailout the banker cronies. Trump tax cut is for the people and corporations across the board. No insider cronies favored. There is a big difference. Obama did nothing for the rest of us. At least i am making more money under Trump.
edit on 27-1-2018 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

link   
So it wasn’t enough for the left to pull absurd amounts of money out of the working classes pockets. So now they want to push all Obama’s downfalls on Bush and take credit for Trumps success? Yea ok buddy we all know if the economy was on a downfall it would be completely on Trump. I guess Trump will have to follow through with his promise of winning so much we will get tired of winning to fix this amount of crazy.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Nice but this info will be treated like poison to this crowd. I don't even bother with defense anymore most of the time.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

And the auto industries.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

a reply to: whywhynot

Remember the republican conservatives last gave us the depression of 2007-8.

Now you get a carnival barker and conman who if you had any sense you’d realize it is just too early to start popping champagne Bottles

Or was it the Democrats who said there was no housing bubble and nothing needed to be done? Fannie and Freddie were just fine ... easy enough to find them saying that.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Nice but this info will be treated like poison to this crowd. I don't even bother with defense anymore most of the time.

No, because unfortunately MOST of us actually took 5 minutes too look into it, and realized not only is it NOT an Obama era tax cut, the new tax plan rates are indeed lower than the Bush era tax cuts that Obama extended.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
IF I am reading this correctly, the OP is stating that tax cuts are good for the economy? If true, wouldn't more tax cuts be better for the economy?

If the OP is saying that Trump is just following Obama's lead for a good economy and is cutting taxes. Shouldn't ever Democrat be happy that Trump is following Obama's lead? Then why all the Hateraide from the left, if Trump is following Obama's economical model?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

LOL,bet you watch CNN,what a made up joke,one of them coulda woulda shouda

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Trump inherited the Obama RECESSION plain and simple. Bank bailouts with huge kickbacks to Obama and friends using treasury dollars.
Seeing the holdover Obama brainwash victims here reminds me of cold war era CIA operations.

I suppose people must keep saying those things, since the alternative is to truly face reality and know finally that Obama actually hated his constituant's guts while loving only himself and his friends. He doesn't even thank voters for their votes because after he won, his voting base became dead weight to him. A liability.

Trump has not been like that. He is fixing it so people who are co-dependent with Hillary and Obama can learn to respect themselves again.

It might be a battle for some, but if people who believe they hate
Trump really hunker down and get with it and begin living again, they will begin smiling again.

edit on 27-1-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: fixed it to be all inclusive for Trump haters

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
OK, folks, I realize this is the Mud-pit...

But just for giggles, could we maybe at least pretend that there's an issue to discuss, rather than going all personal all the time?

Or not.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
But just for giggles, could we maybe at least pretend that there's an issue to discuss

Sure thing! I keep re-reading the OP and am failing to find one though?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join