It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's tax cut would be smaller than Obama's, analysis says

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This isn't even a mud-pit worthy topic. The OP only put it here so he can try and insult people who disagree with him.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: Willtell

Funny we just met with our accounting firm and discussed the net new effects of the tax plan. So speaking from direct first hand personal experience I can unequivocally call you a liar.

BTW this has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with libtards like you continually spreading lie after lie after lie to the less informed.

And I can unequivocally call you DELUSIONAL

Your probably the janitor of your firm and picked any information you got from the garbage smeared with dirt

So now your response is reduced to name calling? First page and you are out of responses?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

A few crumbs given to the people by a few big corporations.

You sound like Pelosi.

Nancy is that you ? You crazy old dingbat get back to the asylum. You'll miss cookie time!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
That story is a nicely sculptured pill of poop. Obama was openly hostile to corporations and the American worker and never reduced taxes on this scale.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Remember the republican conservatives last gave us the depression of 2007-8.

Now you get a carnival barker and conman who if you had any sense you’d realize it is just too early to start popping champagne Bottles

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

a reply to: eXia7

Based on what ?

A few crumbs

Well at least you're being a loyal little serf and parroting the talking points they gave you.

Good boy.
Can you roll over too?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

Funny we just met with our accounting firm and discussed the net new effects of the tax plan. So speaking from direct first hand personal experience I can unequivocally call you a liar.

BTW this has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with libtards like you continually spreading lie after lie after lie to the less informed.

Your probably the janitor of your firm and picked any information you got from the garbage smeared with dirt

So now your response is reduced to name calling? First page and you are out of responses?

Yet you calling me a liar isn't name calling

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I just checked. I got a tax break of effectively $0. So where was my 2013 tax break?

You got it in 2001 when Bush made the tax cut. All Obama did was extend the cuts.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
All I'm saying to you folks is ITS TOO EARLY to judge.

If you don't realize that than your clueless. You can't start saying a economic decision done a few weeks ago is a success in an economy as huge as this one.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

If I were you I wouldn't even mention the name Bush in regards the economy.

The entire time Obama was President nothing good came from it.

Eight years of blame Bush.

Trump is undoing every thing that Obama tried to do ( Thank God.)

And the best you got after nine years is to still blame Bush.

That's it kick the can down the road. In typical Democrat fashion!

edit on 27-1-2018 by Diisenchanted because: fixed

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
well, we have to take into account that the GDP in 2013 was 2 trillion dollars less than it was in 2017,so measuring and comparing the size of a tax cut based on a percentage of the GDP is kind of worthless.

who got most of that 321 billion tax cut in 2013? was it the middle class and low class or was it the rich people?

the unemployment rate was higher in 2013 so fewer people actually got a tax cut since unemployed people don`t pay taxes they had no taxes to cut.
edit on 27-1-2018 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

All I'm saying to you folks is ITS TOO EARLY to judge.

Yet you still wrote this pointless thread,

How big of you, You must be so proud!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

The entire time Obama was President nothing good came from it.

Eight years of blame Bush.

Trump is undoing every thing that Obama tried to do ( Thank God.)

And the best you got after nine years is to still blame Bush.

That's it kick the can down the road. In typical Democrat fashion!

What your saying just is not true.
You forget Obama brought us back from an economic disaster done by the conservative republican Bush.
I don't even like Obama but give him credit for at least stabilizing the world economy that the conservative Bush destroyed.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

a reply to: whywhynot

Remember the republican conservatives last gave us the depression of 2007-8.

Now you get a carnival barker and conman who if you had any sense you’d realize it is just too early to start popping champagne Bottles

You really should educate yourself regarding the sub-prime mortgage crisis and its causation from your buddy B Clinton.

link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Obamas tax cut was a continuation of the Bush tax cuts. It extended the Bush tax cuts through 2012 and unemployment benefits through 2011. So who's tax cuts was it exactly?? Oh and he later raises taxes and increases and revived the inheritance tax that had lapsed. Most of his cuts towards business were targeted tax cuts benefitting solar power.

So I'd really like to see who did this comparison because it was widely suspected Obama doing away with the Bush Tax cuts later prolonged the recession.

Obama was still interested in stimulating the economy. Remember he inherited the Bush depression.

Wasn't bushes fault the economy tanked because troubled subprime mortgages. Poor lending practices caused a huge problem and thr bubble burst. To save thr industry Bush set up tax cuts to revive thr economy. What Obama did was continue those cuts. I to his first term. Arguably he did away with them to early. And recovery took a lot longer.

link   

Also, Obama’s stimulus package and tax cuts were bigger and better and helped bring the economy out of destruction.

Good point...Obama spent close to a Trillion dollars, that a large percent is uncounted for and he dumped billions into "green" businesses that never made it to the end of his Presidency so where was all that stimulus?

Seems we just floundered about for 6 years... Its funny how a company like Star Bucks is able to offer its employee stock and PAID sick leave with the new tax cuts and they are one of many...didn't see any of that during Obama's 8 years.

And here we are now arguing over 25 billion for border security where the liberals under Obama were spend spend spend, like there ain't no end mentality...geez give me a break.

edit on 27-1-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   

Interesting a liberal would make such a disparaging statement regarding someone's job title in a given company. Based on your comment to me we can all assume you are an elitist who considers themselves above the lowly ranks of a janitor. We can also assume you are a bigot as your statement implies your you are intolerant of my statement.

So you've proven yourself to be an elitist bigot. Ironic how the left makes these claims against Trump and here you are in your own words proving what an elitist bigot you are. The hypocrisy of the left is laughable.

Like I've told your buddy Ante you guys really need to start charging Trump rent for the amount of space and time he consumes in your heads.

MAGA bitches.

EDIT: Some janitors make A LOT more than you do. LOL.

time.com...
edit on 27-1-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

What your saying just is not true.

You forget Obama brought us back from an economic disaster done by the conservative republican Bush.

What I said was absolutely true all Obozo did was make America look pathetic and weak in the eyes of the world.

I'm glad he's finished now we can start winning again.

MAGA

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Obama raised taxes.

Will, stop lying. It's embarrassing.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

Yet you calling me a liar isn't name calling

Perhaps you could direct me to my post in which I call you a liar? ........

I didn’t think so!

MAGA!
edit on 27-1-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join