It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi: WH Immigration Plan Is A ‘Campaign To Make America White Again’

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Your wrong in fact European immagrantion is all ways very low. Not a lot of Europeans want to move anywhere. Merit-based immigration would reward points based on high-paying job offers, past achievements, English-language ability and education. All that would be taken into account when green card applications are considered. Th locations become irrelevant since world wide most immagrants come from Africa and Asia.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but I have heard that there are calls from a sizable portion of the Republican's to drastically cut-back/reduce immigration numbers in total which would in essence 'whiten' the immigration modality current in place.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Your wrong in fact European immagrantion is all ways very low. Not a lot of Europeans want to move anywhere. Merit-based immigration would reward points based on high-paying job offers, past achievements, English-language ability and education. All that would be taken into account when green card applications are considered. Th locations become irrelevant since world wide most immagrants come from Africa and Asia.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but I have heard that there are calls from a sizable portion of the Republican's to drastically cut-back/reduce immigration numbers in total which would in essence 'whiten' the immigration modality current in place.

Did Nancy tell you that? Where did you "hear" this?
I mean really he saves the Dreamers AGAINST his base and that makes him a racist? Sorry buy I'm all for smart immigration and it has NOTHING to do with color.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Did Nancy tell you that? Where did you "hear" this?
I mean really he saves the Dreamers AGAINST his base and that makes him a racist? Sorry buy I'm all for smart immigration and it has NOTHING to do with color.

I am flattered you think I have a direct line to Nancy Pelosi, but no, I believe I heard that on radio news (though I obviously take everything with a grain of salt, which is why I asked if you or anyone else here could point me to some more concrete and irrefutable proof to the contrary). However, your example is interesting (since Trump did indeed include a much large range of 'Dreamers' than even the Democrats were asking for), but that the majority of Republican politicians balked entirely at it (which would in some small part seem to support my musings that the Republicans don't want more immigration, but less).

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I hope that crazy old hag keeps up her talk hating on white people. They'll lost by even more in 2018 and Trump will win by a bigger landslide in 2020.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the immigration policies being proposed heavily favoring immigration from predominantly white/European nations?

Regardless of how one reads into that, it would seem to support the OP's title in this thread....

BwaaaHaHaHa

How so ?

You "ask" for "correction" yet you already seem to *think* you know.

How will anything "correct" you ?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm not certain why this is a hard concept for you to grasp. Some kind of evidence or direct references is all I'm asking for, not moving the heavens and earth. I'm a reasonable human being. Just because I have an opinion (whether right or wrong) doesn't mean my mind is shut.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
For those looking for hard evidence or resources, the link below will bring you to the U.S. govt site listing all current legislation on the topic of immigration. There are many, and there is now single one dealing with all the topic discussed above. It is a mish-mash of separate bills introduced by varying sponsors from all areas of the political spectrum.

&pageSort=dateOfIntroduction%3Adesc] Links to all current immigration bills in Congress

NOTE: The BBS software running ATS can't handle the full URL for display, but the link does work.
edit on 1/29/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
73% of the country is white. How in the fark are we making America White Again with immigration policy? It already is white. Three quarters of the population.
The next highest is African American with about 12%. So for every 7 white people in America there is 1 black person.

Wanna talk crime statistics next?
edit on Janpm31pmf0000002018-01-29T13:00:28-06:000128 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Pelosi is a senile person who constantly refers to Trump as Bush. That fossil is in the cross hairs of the revolution. She will retire soon and lose her money to boot. Thank God for that...thank God!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Poor Nancy is almost ready for the funny-farm. Out of frustration, she snapped at her CNN buddy, Chris Cuomo this evening.

Nancy Pelosi: They have made up a memo that isn’t even true. And they’re lying to the American people.
Chris Cuomo: So what are you going to do about it?

Nancy Pelosi: The Republican Party has crossed over to cover up. They’re deadly afraid of the Russia investigation.

Chris Cuomo: Wray, who was recently selected by President Trump, he got the memo. He could have come out and said, ‘This is reckless, don’t release it.’

Nancy Pelosi: With all due respect, you really don’t know what you’re talking about right now!

Source w/video: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
To reinforce my earlier assertions that this administrations prerogative is to 'whiten' the immigration makeup:

www.cgdev.org...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Yeah no bias in that organization,

Lawrence H. Summers (Board Chair)
Director of the National Economic Council for the Obama Administration from 2009 to 2011 and Secretary of the Treasury of the United States, from 1999 to 2001

Caroline Atkinson
Head of Global Policy, Google; former Deputy National Security Advisor for International Economics for President Barack Obama

Board of Directors

edit on 1/30/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Are you saying that if an organization with ties to Obama tells you the sky is blue or water is wet you are disinclined to believe them? Did you even read it?

I can understand being wary of any and all reports right now, but I'd appreciate a cohesive argument against one or several of the points made in the report rather than dismissing it outright on the grounds that because someone has an R or D next to their name the information they present is worthless.

Have we really sunk to the lowest common denominator of tribalism that critical thinking and self actualization of ideas and information is a thing of the past?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Given current birth rates that has to be one of the most moronic statements ever uttered by a politician.
She can't work a calculator?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Could you explain why, I'm missing your point I think?

At one point America was almost entirely white. Through immigration that % has dwindled (though it is still the majority) but I have seen projections that show by mid century at the current growth rates its likely to be half white or less. By limiting immigration in such a way so as to reduce the amount of non-white immigrants, I believe she was calling out that the prerogative would be to correct that current trajectory (so perhaps her statement lacking a temporal clause is why you think its moronic).

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
73% of the country is white. How in the fark are we making America White Again with immigration policy? It already is white. Three quarters of the population.
The next highest is African American with about 12%. So for every 7 white people in America there is 1 black person.

Wanna talk crime statistics next?

76% are White or Hispanic.
Only 61.3% identify solely as White.
Since illegal aliens tend to not answer the census we can safely subtract a few more percentage points.
This is a drastic change demographically over the last 50 years.
Since 1960 White population has increased by less than 150%'.
During the same period Hispanics increased by almost 2,000%.
Our immigration laws have been lopsided in favor of 3rd world immigration.
Simply making it equal for all countries would still be considered racist by the Left.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

You completely stop immigration and Whites are still set to become a minority.
The statistics are pretty much immutable at this point.
Whites will become a minority sooner or later.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Do you think that non-white's will gradually shift to the Republican party when those demographics swing as strongly as you are suggesting?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump is willing to give amnesty to almost 2 million illegals.

But..there's something like 20 million undocumented.

So, that means 18 million will have to be rounded up, and deported.

That will be a major military operation.

Gee. Even Hitler was only able to round up 6 million Jews and exterminate them.

How is Trump going to get rid of 3 times that number?

And note, it's easier and cheaper to exterminate than to relocate this many people.

Just think of the transportation and temporary housing costs in managing 18 million people

in transit back to their home countries.

It could take decades to go through that many.

We are a country that got to the moon in ten years. They can all be deported, trust me.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join