It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi: WH Immigration Plan Is A ‘Campaign To Make America White Again’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tovenar

originally posted by: CB328
So does anyone actually believe that all of Trump's and Congresses attacks on immigrants and immigration somehow aren't racist???

Now I for one support cutting immigration for quality of living and environmental reasons, but Republicans don't care about that so obviously that's not what their plan is about.

Republicans disagree with the president---they are globalists and "open borders" advocates.
The Republican leadership is working hard to remove Donald Trump; to deliver him into the hands of the dnc.

Trump is leading a mob of peasants.

So, your viewpoint of the American citizens that voted in your president are "peasants"? PEASANTS?!?!

How elitist of you to make that declaration. The left/democratic perspective went from deplorables to peasants. And who do you think you are, the royals?

Get over yourselves...and embrace the diversity known as AMERICA.

edit on 1/28/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Sadly she needed to retire years ago. She no longer has the ability to do her job.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

No longer?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's glorious. Trump offered them the house and they refused. He's going to hang DACA's expiration around the necks of the left come election season.

Stable genius status = confirmed.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Pelosi's credibility was impeached long ago. Can't this fossil be put in a museum or something?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: airowineSailorcat
a reply to: DerBeobachter
Not only that . When was the usa great in anyway atall

IN the eyes of the world, when we stopped Slavery and set about to make ALL people FREE, then we raised the bar by saving the world twice from total Tyranny..... Such an asshat thing to say about America.....

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

If she was my daughter, I'd shoot her. On a pier. Accidentally.

Honor killings are not allowed in America.

Oh i bet they are in certain 'enclaves' where they find a way to keep their family pure in several areas of the US by now.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
So does anyone actually believe that all of Trump's and Congresses attacks on immigrants and immigration somehow aren't racist???

Now I for one support cutting immigration for quality of living and environmental reasons, but Republicans don't care about that so obviously that's not what their plan is about.

Republicans disagree with the president---they are globalists and "open borders" advocates.
The Republican leadership is working hard to remove Donald Trump; to deliver him into the hands of the dnc.

And this group of peasants had founding fathers give them the right to carry, openly...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Another statement from the left which is easily bought by those who think with their feelings. If however you require evidence and statistics to begin making a decision about this... ... then you will of course see this statement for what it is.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Sadly she needed to retire years ago. She no longer has the ability to do her job.

Please keep this person in charge of the Democratic party! She is one of their many nutters.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Another statement from the left which is easily bought by those who think with their feelings. If however you require evidence and statistics to begin making a decision about this... ... then you will of course see this statement for what it is.

It's got to totally burn the Democrats that Trump has the LOWEST Black unemployment numbers ever........but, but, but he's a racist.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I honestly thought trumps plans was a fairly good compromise and blindsided the democrats. The democrats have to be the defenders of Dreamers and will even abandon a pretty good deal to keep that narrative.
edit on 29-1-2018 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

So, your viewpoint of the American citizens that voted in your president are "peasants"? PEASANTS?!?!

How elitist of you to make that declaration. The left/democratic perspective went from deplorables to peasants. And who do you think you are, the royals?

Get over yourselves...and embrace the diversity known as AMERICA.

Haha. It was written un-ironically. I'm one of the peasants. The ruling elites, at least the human ones, of both red and blue, view themselves as above the people they lord it over.

Peasants are people who are technically free, but who own no actual property, and work as wage slaves for the monied interests. Their income is barely above their minimum expenses, and they have no prospect of changing their socio-economic status.

That describes oodles of people who voted for trump. Not because they trust him, but because he is a huge smelly upthrust middle finger at all of the people who assume that they rule by right.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Anyone who takes this woman seriously is delusional. All she is, is a washed up old hag. Too bad many people actually invest their time in her nonsense. I am personally sick of this #!! The media, and majority of the government needs to go!
:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Dems always turning any issue into an issue about race. This is a national issue, if they had half a brain they would see this. But they don't and that's what makes a dem wit.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the immigration policies being proposed heavily favoring immigration from predominantly white/European nations?

Regardless of how one reads into that, it would seem to support the OP's title in this thread....

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

She clearly has dementia. I don't even take what she says seriously. I just know that she has an important position in the Democratic Party, which means our country is partially being run by a crazy person, which puts the American People in danger.
edit on 29-1-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer
You are wrong. Trump wants immigration based purely on merit, with ethnicity and national origin merely a footnote.

Trump is trying to end the current system of nation by nation "carve-outs". Where the govt determines a number for each country the number of immigrants we'll accept.

The current system is indeed racist

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Wayfarer
You are wrong. Trump wants immigration based purely on merit, with ethnicity and national origin merely a footnote.

Trump is trying to end the current system of nation by nation "carve-outs". Where the govt determines a number for each country the number of immigrants we'll accept.

The current system is indeed racist

How does he classify that 'merit'? If I set a requirement that only immigrants with degree's from prestigious European Universities (for example) are allowed to immigrate does that not achieve the same kind of 'racist' prerogative?

Secondly, what Trump wants seems like a flimsy argument to hitch your opinion to, since it is so decoupled from what actually gets implemented. Since you replied (and I appreciate your time/effort in doing so) to my query, would you mind showing me the overwhelming modus operandi of Trump's own party vis-a-vis an 'equality based immigration system'? My current understanding was Trump was struggling with the fact that most of his party (like the Freedom caucus for example) was staunchly opposed to immigration from any non-white nation.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Your wrong in fact European immagrantion is all ways very low. Not a lot of Europeans want to move anywhere. Merit-based immigration would reward points based on high-paying job offers, past achievements, English-language ability and education. All that would be taken into account when green card applications are considered. Th locations become irrelevant since world wide most immagrants come from Africa and Asia.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join