It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi: WH Immigration Plan Is A ‘Campaign To Make America White Again’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Perhaps that is how YOU would discern someone's nationality. But I would simply ask everyone, "Hello, whomever here is American, the consulate wishes to see you for some reason".

The fact you think that way indicates clearly you have deep racist ideas and are merely projecting those internal thoughts outward in some warped attempt to justify them in your own mind.

Do us all a favor, and stop projecting and seek counseling for those racist thoughts you have.

I love it

I have actually lived in different parts of the world, so I know.

I'm not dealing with altruistic ideas about "how things should be".

I say to you, this is the way it is, you say to me in return, that's crap, this is the way it ought to be, and would be in my ideal world.

Fine.

We're talking from completely different perspectives.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Perhaps that is how YOU would discern someone's nationality. But I would simply ask everyone, "Hello, whomever here is American, the consulate wishes to see you for some reason".

The fact you think that way indicates clearly you have deep racist ideas and are merely projecting those internal thoughts outward in some warped attempt to justify them in your own mind.

Do us all a favor, and stop projecting and seek counseling for those racist thoughts you have.

I love it

I have actually lived in different parts of the world, so I know.

I'm not dealing with altruistic ideas about "how things should be".

I say to you, this is the way it is, you say to me in return, that's crap, this is the way it ought to be, and would be in my ideal world.

Fine.

We're talking from completely different perspectives.

Again, you assume. I am saying this is how it is in my world. In the world where I have a response and where I make my own decisions. What others do is their business. Their skin color is irrelevant to me, as mine is to me.

The fact that you see a difference in people with different color skin is your cross to bear, not mine. So please, do not project your issues upon me or assume how I would respond. I live by the philosophy of BEING the change I want to see. My conscience is clear that I am free from that bias, and I can sleep well at night as a result.

How about you?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Judging from her haggard and miserable features she's not the happiest camper in D.C..

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

The fact that you see a difference in people with different color skin is your cross to bear, not mine.

And that's where our communication fails.

I'm not talking about what I see when I look at a person, I'm talking about how I've seen other people respond who are in my environment, when I'm in different parts of the world.

I have no cross.

I am the cross.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Pelosi also claimed that giving tax breaks to the vast majority of Americans is unfair to "undocumented immigrants" as they won't benefit from the cuts since many of them don't actually pay income taxes.

She also complained that the tax breaks and economic growth is causing many people to lose their Government benefits due to now having jobs and making too much money to qualify. "We can't have people self sufficient and not dependent on the Government" Pelosi said at the news conference. "What will happen if that continues?".

"She needs to up her Aricept dosage", according to the Senate pharmacist.

edit on 27-1-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Pelosi also claimed that giving tax breaks to the vast majority of Americans is unfair to "undocumented immigrants" as they won't benefit from the cuts since many of them don't actually pay income taxes.

She also complained that the tax breaks and economic growth is causing many people to lose their Government benefits due to now having jobs and making too much money to qualify. "We can't have people self sufficient and not dependent on the Government" Pelosi said at the news conference. "What will happen if that continues?".

"She needs to up her Aricept dosage", according to the Senate pharmacist.

If she was my daughter, I'd shoot her. On a pier. Accidentally.

edit on 1 27 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Honor killings are not allowed in America.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Honor killings are not allowed in America.

I beg to differ, anyway it was an accident with a stolen gun.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

Does it occur to you that the left is saying that white people and white males in particular are the pariah of society? What's the difference between that and what you are asserting?

There are whites on the left and whites on the right.

So, that's not the issue.

The issue is that "some whites" prefer a society in which white remains privileged, so they automatically benefit simply from being white. So, if I'm white, I support this, because it means more for me, with less effort from me.
I can justify paying others less, by claiming they are inferior, so are worth less, so I make a bigger profit from devalued labor etc..It's pure capitalism. The views are supported by the facts that it benefits me, when I hold them and promote them in my environment. I have objective evidence. I do better financially, and socially, since there's less competition for my society, in a world that is graded by class, and I'm at the top. But, it only works if I get others to agree with me, and follow my lead, because otherwise, when I try to pay a non-white less, some other "idiot" will offer him a higher salary and steal my cheap labor away, defeating the whole purpose of the convenient social views. So, it's not enough for me to hold these views, I must get others, by persuasion or coercion, to do likewise.

Such a system works up to a point. The problem with it, is that it limits competition, and reduces the requirement for excellence in achieving success in life. It makes people at the top lazy, since they have little competition to motivate them to excel, and we get, ruling over us, people like Donald Trump, as a result. Trump doesn't need to go to Harvard to be President, because he's white, but Obama had to go to Harvard, otherwise he'd have no chance whatsoever of sitting in that "White House."

When you hear Obama speak, and Trump speak, it's absolutely shocking, the vast difference between their demonstrated intellects, the subject matter of their thoughts, what each thinks is important in things they choose to say, and it makes everyone wonder, how could this possibly be?

That's the evidence of a privileged system.

But, it should be pointed out that "whites" do not have a monopoly on this practice of creating and promoting a privileged system for themselves. The Jews have just created Israel, where they can be privileged. In India, the Brahmins enjoyed a privileged position. In Africa, various tribes compete fiercely to obtain the same types of privilege.

So, really, each man looks in the mirror, and says to himself, what views should I support that would benefit me?

That starts the process of placing yourself into one or more "groups", constructing a suitable "identity" for yourself, to get the required support obtained by "numbers" to then go promote and fight for your "group".

So, a person may look into the mirror and see one group "White", one group "Anglo Saxon", one group "Protestant", one group "Male", one group "American", and piece together a suitable Identity "White Anglo Saxon Protestant Male American"..the WASPs then go "sting" all the bees. It's fun, and competition, and profitable.

Some "whites" rise above this petty partitioning, and are ready to take on all comers, so they don't need these fetishes to give them a privileged advantage. Instead, they enjoy meeting the various diverse peoples of the world, learning from them, and continually increasing their own acumen and intellect through that constant interaction. They have no need for "isolationism", and being only with their own kind, because they see their kind as mankind itself.

They are not looking in the mirror, to say to themselves "who am I ?".

What does it matter in the end? I am that.

That is operating on a logical fallacy.

Some whites are white supremacists, who are bad people, therefore all whites are oppressors.

Lets try it with black people:

Some black people are thugs who are criminals, therefore all black people are criminals. Do you find this logic acceptable?

There is no difference between your perceived bigotry of white people and your own bigotry against them, is what I am saying.

I have never heard people on the left say "some white people", I hear them say "white people". Generalizing against an entire group based on the actions of a few is prejudice and bigotry. Its the same if you do it against black people or white people, its bigotry just the same. Also you might be interested to know that there are cases of white antifa protesters being attacked at protests for being WHITE. Go on YouTube, there are plenty of videos of this taking place.

I also want to state that the whole concept of white privilege is also a logical fallacy. What you call white privilege is CLASS privilege. Same logical fallacy, the richest people are white, the richest people have the most privilege, therefore all white people have privilege. This one makes me laugh out loud; there are plenty of coal miners in West Virginia who would heartily disagree with this one. What you fail to see, is that those people on the top look down on EVERYONE below their social class and skin color has little to do with its CLASS oppression, not RACE oppression. They don't care if you are white or black, they just care if you are rich or poor. For this reason, its stupid to categorize all whites as oppressors when the vast majority are just as oppressed as the groups calling them oppressors. You are turning a huge group of people against you who are in fact your allies. But that's what the real oppressors want, keep us divided and fighting each other instead of them.
edit on 28-1-2018 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

so sad to watch someone go downhill with senility congress needs to open a congressional seniors home down by gitmo for congressional members to spend there last days and to keep them from disclosing classified stuff by accident in their dotage

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

wait...what?

are you saying I am a Russian bot?
It was a joke

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH
so what are you suggesting? we do nothing just because the job would be too hard? or are you suggesting we commit a mass murder on them?

Not quite sure what you are trying to say here.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Got it!

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

I want to agree with you and nowadays it is mainly class privilege but to deny white privilege exists would be to deny that %99 of good ol boy clubs, financial institutions, hospitals, country clubs etc etc did not allow people of color or Jewish etc to partake up until very recently and I do not believe that sort of exclusivity goes away overnight. I remember looking at a picture of hospital staff doctor's etc from the late 60's and there was not one person of color on there, not one Hispanic, Asian or black. That was only 50 years ago. Times have changed and for the better IMO but some people want to go back to those times.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

I want to agree with you and nowadays it is mainly class privilege but to deny white privilege exists would be to deny that %99 of good ol boy clubs, financial institutions, hospitals, country clubs etc etc did not allow people of color or Jewish etc to partake up until very recently and I do not believe that sort of exclusivity goes away overnight. I remember looking at a picture of hospital staff doctor's etc from the late 60's and there was not one person of color on there, not one Hispanic, Asian or black. That was only 50 years ago. Times have changed and for the better IMO but some people want to go back to those times.

White privilege exists for the 1 percent who are white. It does not exist for 99 percent of white people. To generalize that it exists for all whites is both inaccurate and racist. Sorry, but it is. Its the same as saying all blacks are thugs. Exactly the same.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

‘Campaign To Make America White Again’ - Nancy Pelosi

I've been thinking about her statement for the past few days in comparison to the president's immigration reform policies. And, today, it occurred to me that she seems to honestly think that to be an "American" means to be white.

There's a term used in many circles of employment, which is "All American", which usually means a "White American."

So, if you're a restaurant like Hooters, and most of your clientele are white men, you send the signal out to recruiters that you're only interested in hiring "All American Females" for the job of waitress, because you know that will bring in more of these types of men to eat and drink there.

Some people just drop the word "All" when speaking to others whom they assume know which Americans are the real Americans being referred to in the context.

So, it depends on who is speaking, and to whom are they talking to.

WTF are you talking about; the term "All American" in business means non of the products being sold are imports. I worked for "All American Air" and believe me, there were black and spanish sales techs.

Only in your head does "All American" mean what you think; when hooters says "All American" they are talking about "Girl Next Door" which doesn't have to be white, in any context. There are plenty of non-white hooters girls even in hooters restaurants with almost all white patrons.

If you're citing this from "experience" than what you experienced was a racist manager.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

White privilege exists for the 1 percent who are white. It does not exist for 99 percent of white people. To generalize that it exists for all whites is both inaccurate and racist. Sorry, but it is. Its the same as saying all blacks are thugs. Exactly the same.

That's not "White privilege" that's "Wealthy privilege" which is sometimes earned, other times inherited.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Never said 99 percent of white people have white privilege in fact I said that nowadays it is quite the opposite and I agree that it is mostly class privilege but I also acknowledge that white privilege unfortunately does exist and one can argue that to a lesser extent there is brown privilege, black, privelege, Jewish, Muslim privelege etc etc. It just so happens that the oppression in the u.s came from rich old white men against people of color, women, jews, gays and not the other way around.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
So does anyone actually believe that all of Trump's and Congresses attacks on immigrants and immigration somehow aren't racist???

Now I for one support cutting immigration for quality of living and environmental reasons, but Republicans don't care about that so obviously that's not what their plan is about.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
So does anyone actually believe that all of Trump's and Congresses attacks on immigrants and immigration somehow aren't racist???

Now I for one support cutting immigration for quality of living and environmental reasons, but Republicans don't care about that so obviously that's not what their plan is about.

Republicans disagree with the president---they are globalists and "open borders" advocates.
The Republican leadership is working hard to remove Donald Trump; to deliver him into the hands of the dnc.

Trump is leading a mob of peasants.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join