It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi: WH Immigration Plan Is A ‘Campaign To Make America White Again’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Krakatoa

a reply to: Krakatoa

The term "All-American" is also colloquially used to describe stereotypically clean-cut, mainstream or conventional American middle class people, particularly teenagers and young adults. Phenotypically, the stereotype suggests a blond-haired, light-eyed, WASP, Northern European, or "nordic" appearance. This usage was popularized by the radio series Jack Armstrong, the All-American Boy, which ran from 1933 to 1951. The "mainstream" culture was dominated by white Americans, but this connotation is changing along with demographics and acceptance of a multi-racial society.[3][4]

en.wikipedia.org...

So, you are living in 1933 - 1953 still?

Newsflash, this is 2018....All American is not an exclusively white term.

I did not post anything other than a link to show what the other member was referring to. I did not say whether or not I agree or disagree with it.

But you took the time and effort to specifically cherry-pick a quote that supported one side about the history of the term, yet failed to quote the modern version which is all inclusive.

Sure, you don't agree....that is why you made the conscience decision to back up the claims made by a poster that now equates your president to Adolf Hitler.

Choose wisely who you support in a discussion.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: DBCowboy

I hate Trump, but to compare him to Hitler is disingenuous, and an easy excuse for the 'Left/center/right
' to critique him, or place blame on 'him' without having to face and blame the entire systems that both the 'right and left' have created and been compliant with, and helped build

Looks like we have a Russian bot here guys! Or are you just nazi-kin?

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

And their definition of "import" is encourage and reward breaking federal law on a regular and unprecedented scale.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

But you took the time and effort to specifically cherry-pick a quote that supported one side about the history of the term, yet failed to quote the modern version which is all inclusive.

How does that post support "one side about the history of the term"?

It's history. It exists whether I support it or not.

Fact remains that the other member is correct.

Sure, you don't agree....that is why you made the conscience decision to back up the claims made by a poster that now equates your president to Adolf Hitler.

Well, he/she was correct. And I do not have to be held responsible for that Hitler nonsense.

Using that against me when all I said is that the member was factually correct is a dishonest and lazy debate tactic.

Where did I say I support anyone in this discussion?

Is English not your first language? Do you have comprehension issues?
edit on 27-1-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

-Chris

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

How does that post support "one side about the history of the term"?

It's history. It exists whether I support it or not.

Fact remains that the other member is correct.

Well, he/she was correct. And I do not have to be held responsible for that Hitler nonsense.

Using that against me when all I said is that the member was factually correct is a dishonest and lazy debate tactic.

Where did I say I support anyone in this discussion?

Is English not your first language? Do you have comprehension issues?

SO, personal insults now?

You still only quoted one side of the topic.....that is disingenuous and misleading. Sort of the mantra of the left MSM. Only tell half the story, only cherry-pick parts of a sentence to take it out of context.

What next, I should "think of the children"?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

No. Legitimate questions. I have not shown any support for what the other member has said, except to say that they are factually correct.

So for you to say I need to be careful who I support, when I have not said anything of the kind, indicates that you may have some issues with English comprehension.

You still only quoted one side of the topic.....that is disingenuous and misleading.

How is it disingenuous or misleading if it is factually correct? I made no other claims as to it's usage. If you want to know the entire context of how the term has been used, read up on it. I gave you a link and am not inclined to babysit people that are not willing to do the least bit of work for themselves.

Sort of the mantra of the left MSM. Only tell half the story, only cherry-pick parts of a sentence to take it out of context.

Boring...please come up with something at least a bit original. That line has been spit by the brainwashed for decades now.

What the # are you talking about? That makes absolutely no sense.

Edit:

It's also quite funny that you cry foul when another member drops the Hitler card, yet you do the same thing by trying to throw Hitler in my face.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

actually its quite simple. you pass a law enacting a national ID. You mandate that EVERY LEGAL person, must register. You incorporate all DOT's in order to facilitate this, standardizing the process and using the DOT's to issue the standard ID. You tie the ID to E-verify. You require ALL employers to E-verify all employees, on initial hire, then every 6 months. E-verify is connected to national ID and shows a picture. IF picture doesn't match person, person can't be hired. If SSN doesn't match person, not hired. Since None can get jobs unless under the table, under table work surges. Provide a bounty system. ANYONE, including illegals can turn in any employer. If illegals are found to be working, 100k per illegal, All banks accounts frozen, all assets frozen and impounded, until restitution is paid. half bounty goes to the whisteblower regardless of legal status. An illegal can literally show to work 1 day, turn himself in, and make 50k. Employers stop hiring under table, they all go home, leaving the bad illegals. All bad illegals caught, deal with accordingly.

Camain

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
She doesn't seem that white to me. She's no snow woman.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

No. Legitimate questions. I have not shown any support for what the other member has said, except to say that they are factually correct.

So for you to say I need to be careful who I support, when I have not said anything of the kind, indicates that you may have some issues with English comprehension.

You still only quoted one side of the topic.....that is disingenuous and misleading.

How is it disingenuous or misleading if it is factually correct? I made no other claims as to it's usage. If you want to know the entire context of how the term has been used, read up on it. I gave you a link and am not inclined to babysit people that are not willing to do the least bit of work for themselves.

Sort of the mantra of the left MSM. Only tell half the story, only cherry-pick parts of a sentence to take it out of context.

Boring...please come up with something at least a bit original. That line has been spit by the brainwashed for decades now.

Edit:

It's also quite funny that you cry foul when another member drops the Hitler card, yet you do the same thing by trying to throw Hitler in my face.

Perhaps it is you with the reading comprehension issues? I didn't throw Hitler in your face. I only made an observation you were helping and supporting a poster that did.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
There is a 0% chance nancy Pelosi could pass a roadside sobriety test...

I wish someone would ask her to spell her name...

-Chris

I was thinking the same thing.
Her doctor probably tells her to wash all her pills down with a martini in the morning.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Edit:

Perhaps it is you with the reading comprehension issues? I didn't throw Hitler in your face. I only made an observation you were helping and supporting a poster that did.

Yes, you did. You used Hitler as an appeal to emotion by saying I supported a member that equated Trump to Hitler and said I should choose wisely who I support.

I can quote you if you like.

But I notice you failed to address anything else. Do you now admit that the member was correct in how that term has been used?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

The LOOK on the audience's faces at 2:22 is PRICELESS, LOL.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Correct on how the term "was" used.

There, I corrected that for you. Past tense matters!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

Correct on how the term "was" used.

There, I corrected that for you. Past tense matters!

Fair enough. That was all my point was to begin with. I did not want to get involved in the Hitler BS and I'm not sure why you got triggered enough that you had to waste my time with your incorrect assumptions and extrapolations.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

And negative Nancy's political party is actively trying to change the racial and cultural make up of the US all in the name of votes.

What is this hypocrit's problem again?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Its funny, the midterms should have been a slam dunk for the democrats, like the presidential election should have been.

Instead Pelosi and Schummer the gift that keeps on giving, best assets the Republicans have.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I find it those who make everything about race are the most racist.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOprah

And negative Nancy's political party is actively trying to change the racial and cultural make up of the US all in the name of votes.

What is this hypocrit's problem again?

In short, the president is trying to reduce the democratic voter pool by following the rule of law, and asking the law enforcement community to do their jobs and enforce that law. Nancy Pelosi and her cadre of rich entitled peers are afraid that this will affect them at the polling booths. They cannot admit that openly, so they are marshaling the sheep followers and the MSM propaganda machine to frame it into some twisted white supremacist agenda. After all, who could defend themselves against being linked to white supremacists?

That's the plan, shame, disgrace, accuse, the opposition to preserve the illegal voting base that the past administration and the Hillary clan promised them this term.

However, they forgot that the legal voters ultimately do make the decision who becomes the president. And the deplorable ones voted en-masse this time around. They have awakened the silent voting base....and if they do not recognize that fact, they will continue to lose at the polls for decades to come.

What they fail to realize, it seems, is that shaming these deplorables into voting for them will never work.....EVER.

edit on 1/27/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join