It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi: WH Immigration Plan Is A ‘Campaign To Make America White Again’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Pelosi is an old senile battle axe. She's a great example of why we need strict term limits.

She's just pandering to the very racist left. As usual.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You forget the most obvious associations between Trump and Hitler;

I would say the most glaring similarity is both Trump and Hitler wanted to "purge" the nation of "undesirables."

And they set about making that their mission.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

I would say the most glaring similarity is both Trump and Hitler wanted to "purge" the nation of "undesirables."

I guess, being a "deplorable" I dodged a bullet with Hillary not getting in then.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Obama had the most deportations on record

I do NOT support Trump, or make excuses for his behaviors and apparent beliefs, but, if we want to cherry pick similarities, let us compare everyone...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

No he didn't. He wanted people here illegally to go back to their country. Can you explain the relationship between that and killing your own citizens?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Yeah, let's be a little MORE dramatic shall we?? Your comparison is pure overblown nonsense. Do you work for CNN?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
A Democratic leader being an idiot and saying something that will trigger the other side? Nooooooo...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

No he didn't. He wanted people here illegally to go back to their country. Can you explain the relationship between that and killing your own citizens?

Didn't you read Mein Kamph?

The jews were the cause of all the ills in the german state.

The undocumented are the cause of all the ills in the American state.

Exactly the same beliefs and tone of ideas.

The jews were not "Pure Aryan Germans" so were not entitled to be "legal" citizens.

First you have to "demonize" a group of people, before you can mistreat them.

So, the movement has been going on in America for some time now, labeling all Mexicans as rapists, drug dealers, and various other criminals. You know, 12 to 20 million, depending on who's counting. All bad criminals.

Show me a good illegal ?

You can't even think of "illegal" and "good" being in the same sentence.

So much has the brainwashing been done already, that the time for the "camps" is ripe.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

The jews were not "Pure Aryan Germans" so were not entitled to be "legal" citizens.

So, the movement has been going on in America for some time now, labeling all Mexicans as rapists, drug dealers, and various other criminals. You know, 12 to 20 million, depending on who's counting. All bad criminals.

Show me a good illegal ?

So much has the brainwashing been done already, that the time for the "camps" is ripe.

So I asked a question and you couldn't answer. I will take that to mean you have no answer. Illegals broke the law and need to be sent home, nothing more nothing less, they are not the source of all evil, try harder.

My sister in law was an illegal. My wife came legally. You have no idea who you are talking to.

Oh and my wife wants every illegal sent home, they piss her off.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ludicrous!

No immigration plan could possibly make the US white again. Its way too far gone at this point. Add to that the decline and fall off of the white birth rate, both here and in Europe. JUst recently saw an article that claimed soon the Italians will be a minority in Italy.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

the US was never "white" though in the first place...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Show me a good illegal ?

Jesus you may be the most obtuse poster on ATS...

Conflating a freely elected American president to Hitler takes a special kind of mental ineptitude...

Oh, I just got it...you’re “special”...
My bad...

You get a pass on your pure, unadulterated stupidity...

-Chris

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

So I asked a question and you couldn't answer. I will take that to mean you have no answer. Illegals broke the law and need to be sent home, nothing more nothing less, they are not the source of all evil, try harder.

Well, you are certainly a rare breed of American.

Maybe you don't watch the news. You never heard CNN's Lou Dobbs spend 7 whole years of his prime time news anchor life "preaching" that all Mexicans are rapists, drug dealers, and no good trash that must be sent back before "destroying" this country.

Good for you.

Nobody should watch TV anyway. We've sort of migrated to the internet, and these days I myself don't watch the TV channels, so couldn't really say if they continue with the drivel still. But, I've seen decades of it already.

My sister in law was an illegal. My wife came legally. You have no idea who you are talking to.

Oh and my wife wants every illegal sent home, they piss her off.

Most of us have no idea whose on the other side of our conversations. So, all we can really argue about is things from our own personal experience.

I understand, however, why your wife wants every illegal sent home, because she thinks their presence casts a shadow on her, since she looks like them, and she believes deep down, that if all people who look like her were law abiding citizens, then she would never have to worry about being discriminated against because of "confusion" with people of her type of background.

It's a convenient and comforting "delusion" we all have. But, there's politics behind all these things, and the situation doesn't change because all like you obey the law. We live in a competitive world, and discrimination is a tool used by some to "compete" effectively for the limited resources, and the "law" is another tool that is used to enshrine the discriminatory practices. There's no escape. Until we all become "one", that competition will continue to persist.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
All jokes aside, the Democrats should be ashamed for dividing this country by race.

It's goddamn shameful.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
whites are 60% of the population, commit 8% of the violent crime, says the FBI.

Why would a white america be a bad thing? Democrats ran America "back then" too; they've got nothing to worry about--their house seats are still secure

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Unlike the left and their leader Hillary who wanted to purge and marginalize those "deplorables" in America.

Is that the purging you really support?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter
Not only that . When was the usa great in anyway atall

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Krakatoa

The term "All-American" is also colloquially used to describe stereotypically clean-cut, mainstream or conventional American middle class people, particularly teenagers and young adults. Phenotypically, the stereotype suggests a blond-haired, light-eyed, WASP, Northern European, or "nordic" appearance. This usage was popularized by the radio series Jack Armstrong, the All-American Boy, which ran from 1933 to 1951. The "mainstream" culture was dominated by white Americans, but this connotation is changing along with demographics and acceptance of a multi-racial society.[3][4]

en.wikipedia.org...

So, you are living in 1933 - 1953 still?

Newsflash, this is 2018....All American is not an exclusively white term.

I did not post anything other than a link to show what the other member was referring to. I did not say whether or not I agree or disagree with it.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Krakatoa

The term "All-American" is also colloquially used to describe stereotypically clean-cut, mainstream or conventional American middle class people, particularly teenagers and young adults. Phenotypically, the stereotype suggests a blond-haired, light-eyed, WASP, Northern European, or "nordic" appearance. This usage was popularized by the radio series Jack Armstrong, the All-American Boy, which ran from 1933 to 1951. The "mainstream" culture was dominated by white Americans, but this connotation is changing along with demographics and acceptance of a multi-racial society.[3][4]

en.wikipedia.org...
Your own link says the connotation is changing, as in it USED to mean that, but now doesn't.

And it was not "white", most white people did not fit the All American description.

That is true. The point is that the other member was factually correct and that term has been used in that specific manner.

It is, in fact, still used in that context today in certain lines of work. It's an easy way to get around openly asking for workers of a certain color.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
When you bungle your shutdown you have to return to identity politics.

Its like death and taxes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join