It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi: WH Immigration Plan Is A ‘Campaign To Make America White Again’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
First "white" doesn't exist, anyone fighting for "white rights" or saying "diversity is anti-white" or saying anything is "anti-white" is spooked, "white" "whiteness" does not exist.

second, "America" was never "white"

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
‘Campaign To Make America White Again’ - Nancy Pelosi

I've been thinking about her statement for the past few days in comparison to the president's immigration reform policies. And, today, it occurred to me that she seems to honestly think that to be an "American" means to be white.

There's a term used in many circles of employment, which is "All American", which usually means a "White American."

So, if you're a restaurant like Hooters, and most of your clientele are white men, you send the signal out to recruiters that you're only interested in hiring "All American Females" for the job of waitress, because you know that will bring in more of these types of men to eat and drink there.

Some people just drop the word "All" when speaking to others whom they assume know which Americans are the real Americans being referred to in the context.

So, it depends on who is speaking, and to whom are they talking to.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Pelosi. lol.

You could probably make a thread called,"Stupid $hit Pelosi Says", and it would make a Yuge OP.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
When was it white lol

Pretty sure it's been mixed for a hot minute.

Thanks Hernán Cortés.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

‘Campaign To Make America White Again’ - Nancy Pelosi

I've been thinking about her statement for the past few days in comparison to the president's immigration reform policies. And, today, it occurred to me that she seems to honestly think that to be an "American" means to be white.

There's a term used in many circles of employment, which is "All American", which usually means a "White American."

So, if you're a restaurant like Hooters, and most of your clientele are white men, you send the signal out to recruiters that you're only interested in hiring "All American Females" for the job of waitress, because you know that will bring in more of these types of men to eat and drink there.

Some people just drop the word "All" when speaking to others whom they assume know which Americans are the real Americans being referred to in the context.

Seriously? You believe that "All American" means all white? Well, that exposes your bigoted mindset now doesn't it? Because I have never thought that at all when hearing the term "All American". Because to , me skin color means NOTHING toward what a person can do and can be.

You, are a bigot, and espouse bigoted thinking if you think being an All American is an exclusively white right.

SMH

edit on 1/27/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Since democrats have not actually helped non-white communities, and the fact that everyone already knows they only want the votes and could care less about the real common welfare of people in general, this is very embarrassing to the human race.

Come on, look at what 8 years under Obama has done for the poor and black community. All those so called riots during Obama years were actually celebrations for that success.

edit on 27-1-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

The term "All-American" is also colloquially used to describe stereotypically clean-cut, mainstream or conventional American middle class people, particularly teenagers and young adults. Phenotypically, the stereotype suggests a blond-haired, light-eyed, WASP, Northern European, or "nordic" appearance. This usage was popularized by the radio series Jack Armstrong, the All-American Boy, which ran from 1933 to 1951. The "mainstream" culture was dominated by white Americans, but this connotation is changing along with demographics and acceptance of a multi-racial society.[3][4]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi: WH Immigration Plan Is A ‘Campaign To Make America White Again’

Pelosi's plan is to turn white people in to the new indians and round them up to live on reservations.

+4 more 
link   

Have you actually been to a Hooters, its a spots bar...lots and lots of non-whites like sports...lots and lots of non-white women are extremely sexy.

There is so much wrong with your statement I don't know where to even start...geez

link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Obama left most minorities hating him, especially those that were not rich or could be used for exploitation. don't be fooled by the paid people the DNC (and RNC) bring out to show their love.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

The term "All-American" is also colloquially used to describe stereotypically clean-cut, mainstream or conventional American middle class people, particularly teenagers and young adults. Phenotypically, the stereotype suggests a blond-haired, light-eyed, WASP, Northern European, or "nordic" appearance. This usage was popularized by the radio series Jack Armstrong, the All-American Boy, which ran from 1933 to 1951. The "mainstream" culture was dominated by white Americans, but this connotation is changing along with demographics and acceptance of a multi-racial society.[3][4]

en.wikipedia.org...

So, you are living in 1933 - 1953 still?

Newsflash, this is 2018....All American is not an exclusively white term.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Seriously? You believe that "All American" means all white? Well, that exposes your bigoted mindset now doesn't it? Because I have never thought that at all when hearing the term "All American".

It just tells me you are not an employer. And are therefore unfamiliar with the realities of the hiring practices.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Seriously? You believe that "All American" means all white? Well, that exposes your bigoted mindset now doesn't it? Because I have never thought that at all when hearing the term "All American".

It just tells me you are not an employer. And are therefore unfamiliar with the realities of the hiring practices.

How arrogant of you to assume I have never been an employer nor been in the role of interviewing and hiring people. I interview people for the job, based upon their qualifications, not their skin color. Anyone that uses skin color as a measure of a person is a total idiot.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

There it is!

I was wondering where the Trump/Hitler post was!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I hate Trump, but to compare him to Hitler is disingenuous, and an easy excuse for the 'Left/center/right
' to critique him, or place blame on 'him' without having to face and blame the entire systems that both the 'right and left' have created and been compliant with, and helped build

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

en.wikipedia.org...
Your own link says the connotation is changing, as in it USED to mean that, but now doesn't.

And it was not "white", most white people did not fit the All American description.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Have you actually been to a Hooters, its a spots bar...lots and lots of non-whites like sports...lots and lots of non-white women are extremely sexy.

There is so much wrong with your statement I don't know where to even start...geez

Yes. I've been to Hooters.

And you didn't read my comment carefully.

I said employers match the employees to the clientele of their environment.

There are hooters in many diverse neighborhoods, it's a franchise.

I've also worked in a Wealth Management firm that only hired Beautiful White women as receptionists and secretaries, because all the clients were white male executives of corporations, and the presense of these women made these executives feel comfortable and eager to visit us to have chats about managing their money.

What you immediately see as racist and bigoted, is actually pure economics.

edit on 27-1-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

There it is!

It's a strange thing, but somehow both Hitler and Trump fit easily together in many a post.

You don't have to try hard to find comparisons in activities, outlook, or philosophy.

The one major difference, is that Trump has a daughter that converted to Judaism, something that would have probably driven Hitler mad.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
There is a 0% chance nancy Pelosi could pass a roadside sobriety test...

I wish someone would ask her to spell her name...

-Chris

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

There it is!

It's a strange thing, but somehow both Hitler and Trump fit easily together in many a post.

You don't have to try hard to find comparisons in activities, outlook, or philosophy.

The one major difference, is that Trump has a daughter that converted to Judaism, something that would have probably driven Hitler mad.

You forget the most obvious associations between Trump and Hitler;

1. Both wore shoes
2. Both metabolized oxygen
3. Trump = 5 letters, Hitler = 6 letters. . . . . both have LETTERS in their name!
4. Both were carbon-based
5. Both had opposable thumbs.

IMPEACH 45! DEATH TO AMERICA!

lalalalalalalalalalala. . . . . .- too soon?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join