It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Air Fridge One set to cost $24m

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: Vector99

On this mornings news it is reported to be costing 29 m.

The fridges need to be able to keep enough food fresh for 50 people having 3 meals per day for 3 weeks.

PARTY !!

49 people 1 trump.

he'll need at least 42 pieces for himself if its only served at dinner..............

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I stand corrected.

I wonder if the McCrap is frozen or is there a separate fast food mall on board ?

😎

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

The problem with any aircraft part, and even tool, is that you can't just grab an off the shelf system and slap it onto an aircraft. It has to be designed and tested to meet FAA, and in this case military standards. That doesn't happen easily, or cheaply. Granted, this is extreme, but at the same time, they're only building four at the most. So there's nowhere to spread those costs around.

As for Air Force One, it's not just the 747s, it's any Air Force plane. Navy is Navy One, etc. Doesn't matter if it's a 747 or F-18.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
For $2.2 million he could have his own Mc Donalds on board

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
This is dumb. It's not "Trump's fridge. It's AF-1's. It's not like they are being installed just for his personal use. He's not taking them with him when he leaves. Haha

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I realized that but I should have actually stated that I agreed with your post...

My bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join