It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Chose to Shield a Top Adviser Accused of Harassment in 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
NY Times

WASHINGTON — A senior adviser to Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign who was accused of repeatedly sexually harassing a young subordinate was kept on the campaign at Mrs. Clinton’s request, according to four people familiar with what took place.

So like Meryl Streep and Oprah Winfrey, Hillary Clinton knew too.

Being a champion for women is only as important as it will get her elected. Good lord, this woman is a mess. She really should just disappear for a while and get herself together. With the way things are going for her, it won't get any better.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

This is minor compared to the evil done by this witch. Americans would be shocked if they really knew his misdeeds-like all the murders. But it is probably too much for the average citizen to believe.

If the Clintons continue to be exposed like his Foundation and they start to open the doors of all the evil-they might disappear. Hoping Soros goes with them - and please take Hollywood too.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

She shielded her husband Bill too. Its in her DNA.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The sheer hypocrisy from the left is staggering.How they fail to see the corruption embedded in the IRS,FBI,DOJ and Lord knows where else.This is not the America I was raised in.
As far as hildabeast is concerned..can we be surprised at the depths of her depravity any longer?
edit on CSTSatam6361 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

From what I read in your linked article, it seems hillary actually made a very 'level' headed decision on how to deal with the harassment complaint by the female.

The accusation was that he rubbed her shoulder and sent her some emails that she felt were inappropriate.

Hillary made the decision to move her to a new position (ensuring she wasn't "demoted") and docked the accussed a few weeks wages and ordered him to undertake councelling.

Like honestly, whats the issue here?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

It's not the America I went to Iraq for either.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I agree. As far as I can tell, she sent him to class to learn what he'd done wrong. She docked his pay.

What should she have done?

As much as I dislike this woman and her "shielding" of her predator husband, I don't see this as anything but nit-picking.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
By any means necessary.

She wanted to win and this man may have been needed for that, at least in her mind.

Who else has she "shielded" besides this man and Bill?

You only need to look at where Hillary was during Bill's bout with his accusers to know where she stands with women.

What say you, Silly?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

It happened again in her 2016 campaign. Its in the wikileaks. Came out during the campaign around the end. Hardly a whisper churned up in the "news".

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Well I never! Hypocrisy from an egomaniacal democrat harpy.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
NY Times

Being a champion for women is only as important as it will get her elected. Good lord, this woman is a mess. She really should just disappear for a while and get herself together. With the way things are going for her, it won't get any better.

While I agree with what you are saying here - I *really* dislike her - we have no reason to blame her for keeping the advisor. We might blame her for being inconsistent, but not for not firing someone based on a mere accusation.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hillary is all about Hillary, any thing else is simply a smokescreen. If there was truth in advertising, after her last campaign, she would have to suicide her self. Why would anyone be surprised that she covered for one of her people, she got a child rapist off and laughs about it.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
If he was told to stop amd didmt its harassment. If he touched her its harrassment (or assault).

If he hit on her and she didnt tell him to stop its not harrassment.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Hillary made the decision to move her to a new position (ensuring she wasn't "demoted") and docked the accussed a few weeks wages and ordered him to undertake councelling.

Like honestly, whats the issue here?

Hillary didn't make the decision to move her (or ensure she wasn't demoted). The campaign manager, who was fired later (ostensibly due to unrelated issues) did. The only decision Hillary made was to not fire him (which the campaign manager recommended she do) dock his pay and require him to undertake counselling (which he never did do).
edit on 27/1/2018 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Pretty messed up. Almost as bad as Trump defending Roy Moore.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Didnt she also gleefully and smugly defend a child rapist once?

Check each side of her bread for telltale signs of butter.

People voted for this monster?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It was probably her husband.

join