It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. SENATE has a MEMO Too - But The FBI is Blocking Its Release To The Public.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
January 27, 2018

Everyone is aware that the U.S. House Intelligence Committee/Chairman Nunez has produced a MEMO that allegedly describes how Obama Administration officials illegally spied on Americans, and attempted to influence the 2016 Presidential election in favor of Hillary Clinton. HIC Chairman Devin Nunes plans to release that Memo to the public next week.

What I didn't know, until tonight, is that the U.S. SENATE also has a Memo detailing DOJ/FBI abuses within the Obama Administration. But due to Senate Rules, THIS Memo cannot be released to the public, unless the FBI allows it. And they're not allowing its release, even though Senator Grassley wants to.

Three weeks ago, the Senate Judiciary Committee sent its own summary MEMO to FBI Director Christopher Wray and Department of Justice Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. The committee also referred to the Department of Justice a recommendation for possible charges against the author of the political opposition research file, the so-called Trump dossier: Christopher Steele.

The head of the Senate Judiciary Committee, Republican Chuck Grassley (Iowa), co-authored the memo with fellow Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham (S.C.). Grassley says it’s important for the public to see the unclassified portions of the memo.

But unlike the House, which can release the memo on its own (and is taking steps to do so), Senate rules require permission from the Department of Justice — the possibly offending agency — to approve or declassify the memo. And that’s reached a snag.

According to Grassley, the FBI is blocking the release of the unclassified sections of the Senate memo by falsely claiming that they contain classified information.

“It sure looks like a bureaucratic game of hide the ball, rather than a genuine concern about national security,” said Grassley in a speech on the Senate floor yesterday.

Grassley also pointed out that agencies accused of possible improprieties are the ones controlling the information. It’s the FBI who may have misused the unverified “dossier” opposition research, allegedly presenting it to a secret court as if it were verified intelligence.
Full Article With More, at: townhall.com... 73

It's alarming and sad that the Obama Administration used the U.S. Department of Justice as both a tool and a weapon to get Hillary Clinton elected (which failed)...with "deep state" holdovers now working within President Trump's DOJ/FBI to get him Impeached..or worse.

It's also alarming that U.S. Attorney General JEFF SESSIONS is not attempting to FIX WHAT's BROKEN within his own DOJ/FBI. It would be nice if Mr. Sessions at least issued a statement acknowledging the problem(s), don't you think? That would reassure America that he is not a part of the so-called "Deep State".

-CareWeMust

edit on 1/27/2018 by carewemust because: minor wording adjustment

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No one batted an eye when Obama literally weaponized and armed the IRS. That was the end. Slaves need their Kings like puppets need their strings.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

No one batted an eye when Obama literally weaponized and armed the IRS. That was the end. Slaves need their Kings like puppets need their strings.

That might be because one of the first "acts of kindness" from newly elected President Obama was to schmooze public with a $250 U.S. Treasury check to "stimulate" their bank account.
Source: www.thebalance.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Lol. I had forgotten about that. $250.... his fan base would’ve smoked that up in 3 weeks.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Lol. I had forgotten about that. $250.... his fan base would’ve smoked that up in 3 weeks.

I didn't get one, but my mother/father did. They used part of it to order an autographed Obama family portrait, framed it, and sat the photo on top of the piano.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Sessions is damned either way but he is the kingpin to exposing Obama, and all his men, plus the Clintons.

He is probably afraid for his life and his family. This is government mafia. I predict Trump also will not outlast the Clintonistas and the globalists.

Bad times.
edit on 27-1-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I never got that check...did you?

I am not defending obama at all with this next question.
I am only asking so I can better understand humanity as a whole.

Were you this diligent during bush jr. term?

Did you go after obama while he was president?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
Sessions is damned either way but he is the kingpin to exposing Obama, and all his men, plus the Clintons.

He is probably afraid for his life and his family. This is government mafia. I predict Trump also will not outlast the Clintonistas and the globalists.

Bad times.

This indeed like GOOD vs EVIL. In storybooks, GOOD always wins. I hope that's the case in REAL LIFE too. This battle will be epic, with lots of carnage.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I never got that check...did you?

I am not defending obama at all with this next question.
I am only asking so I can better understand humanity as a whole.

Were you this diligent during bush jr. term?

Did you go after obama while he was president?

1. I didn't get a check, per se. The IRS simply applied the $250 to my Estimated Quarterly Taxes that year.

2. During Bush Jr., I was working really hard and enjoying the fruits of that labor. Trips...cars...parties..etc.

3. I voted for Obama in 2008. But his harsh regulations killed my business. Ended the prosperity. Did I "go after him"? Yes..but only in words.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Good always Trump's Evil, in this case literally.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I still don't get why anyone was expecting Obama to not be corrupt. He is just another politician. Did people really think that by merely by the dint of his skin colour he was going to be honest and honourable? If so Americans have clearly watched to many Morgan Freeman films.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

No one on the left did. Some of us were outraged.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretsoftheBlueApples
Good always Trump's Evil, in this case literally.

Even when EVIL thinks it's gaining the upper hand, it never lasts for long. GOOD retakes control. Retaking control is exactly what we're experiencing right now in America.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Not so much good, the human race isn't good what regains control is prudence, frugality, wisdom. We've been living waaay beyond our means for decades. That's coming to an end, the whole world gorged on debt. A reset is coming and with it the old ways will return. Strong family units, hard work, perseverance.

The liberal agenda is against all that, and all that is true conservatism. The pendulum will swing back it is inevitable, unfortunately there is also a lot of pain associated with it. So best prepare yourself and loved ones for the pain.

Winter is coming.

lulz

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Just keep giving them rope. They can't take an inch without wrapping it around their own neck(s)

Trump is no dummy, and is probably just toying with them. Thanks to lazy public officials, any POTUS has virtually unfettered authority to take unilateral action on any matter deemed critical to national security.

This is a multi-dimensional chess game, and they have been thwarted at every step. I have faith in POTUS, and even more-so in his knowledge and willingness to use his near-limitless authority to save this country from this threat.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

Food and water primarily, and hordes of "defensive tools" to make sure no one gets any bright ideas. Those who do not prepare now are the ones I feel sorry for. Actually I don't. Because they've been told for over a decade (even longer, technically) to prepare for SHTF.

We live in precarious times. At any given time, there are dozens of events that could pop up out of nowhere and thrust us back a few hundreds years.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

For this nation's sake, we all better hope that isn't true.

Can you imagine what this country would look like after such an event? There would be no doubt what the specifics of the circumstances entailed at such at a point.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

Bad times.

I think it's just the opposite, Trump is just taking advantage of the screwups the globalists have engineered. They were used to ordo ab chao ad infinitum, constantly creating bigger catastrophes from which to consolidate more power. But a point is reached where you've created so many problems they all start backfiring on you.

We are at that point now, all Trump has to do is stay out of the way and maintain order.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be nice just to be able to get to the bottom of all this?

The DOJ and the FBI have some serious credibility issues.

By not releasing these memos they make themselves appear corrupt.

You would think that if they were the upstanding law enforcement that they should be they would not have an issue releasing both memos.

Just an observation!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I didn't get one, but my mother/father did. They used part of it to order an autographed Obama family portrait, framed it, and sat the photo on top of the piano.

Dude I feel so bad for you!

I would have burned the picture out of principle.

I guess I shouldn't say too much though. I still have a roll of Obama toilet paper that I haven't used. I cant imagine his ugly mug even touching my bum if you know what I mean.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join