It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity’s Twitter has gone dark

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Sean Hannity’s Twitter page started displaying as “does not exist” early this morning. Can’t link as I’m on mobile but it’s not too difficult to find.
Reminds me of when Trump’s went down earlier this year. Another disgruntled Twitter employee upset by Hannity’s recent talking points would be my guess.
Interesting nonetheless..

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Banquo

Perhaps God struck his Twitter account dead?

A couple hours before his account vanished, he tweeted this:

"Form Submission 1649"

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

maybe he got tired of people telling him he looks like a thumb in a toupee.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Ehh, Hannity is a sensationalist that runs on partial facts.

I'm sure the glitch in his matrix will be resolved soon and he'll be running something about it.

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Twitter probably removed it to help their allies in the Democratic party try to keep a wrap on the # storm coming down the mountain at them.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
MAYBE the FSB/GRU has recalled him...?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
So theories so far are that Form Submission 1649 is a twitter code for ban/suspend or something. Also folks pointing to this:
www.justice.gov...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

That's the slowest moving storm I've ever seen, you guys have been saying this same thing for over a year now. If you think the Democratic leaders will actually face punishment for their corruption then you are about as right as those who think Trump will be impeached. Not gonna happen, they're doing their jobs, why would they get fired?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Strange, I checked. I've never gone to his twitter page before, and it loaded with content. I thought to check and make sure it was his real account, went to his main web page at hannity.com which links to his actual twitter, and it was now, an error page.

Went back to the first one that worked, refreshed, and it was the error page.

Hmm..

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
LOOKS to me like a pathetic publicity stunt...

Designed to push a "TEH DEEP ST8 ATTAKED MEH!!!!" agenda.

He PROBABLY saw all the morons falling for the cryptic Q crap and figured, "I can do that!!!"

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Those that remember history get to see it repeated .
Beware the Ides of January. Does not bode well for once and future past kings .
The "messiah" betrayed by "judas" .
O , be a major announcement . - A tree in season perhaps ?
We have to see it , before we know whats in it.
A jockey "jumped the starting gun" and got ejected from the race .

Just a little fun , but perhaps very pertinent to the OP
Nostradamus I am not

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Perhaps Mueller has taken Hannity's twitter account as evidence since Hannity seems to be a co-conspirator in the obstruction of justice.

K~

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Doesn't Hannity have his own TV show? I'm sure the deep state would like to shut him up, but shutting down his Twitter would be irrelevant, since you know, he has his own TV show. Most likely just a Twitter glitch, though it could be some PR stunt, since I will now watch his show to see what he says.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Twitter probably removed it to help their allies in the Democratic party try to keep a wrap on the # storm coming down the mountain at them.

All this does is elevate his status as a "Truther". Twitter is just one component of Sean Hannity's communications platform. He is hyper emotional, but most of what he's said, turns out to be proven accurate eventually.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Doesn't Hannity have his own TV show? I'm sure the deep state would like to shut him up, but shutting down his Twitter would be irrelevant, since you know, he has his own TV show. Most likely just a Twitter glitch, though it could be some PR stunt, since I will now watch his show to see what he says.

He has a nationally syndicated Radio show too. Here in Chicago it runs from 2pm to 5pm daily, on 560am. Interestingly, there is some "entity" that broadcasts loud static almost every day when his show is airing. You have to struggle to hear it. No static before his show starts. No static after his show ends. Very annoying, and obviously intentional.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

This Sean Hannity Twitter seems active...
twitter.com...

But as you see, Sean says that he's catching hell from Twitter and Facebook moderators.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Sure thing. Hannity has a prime time cable show and a national radio show. How does what you're saying make the least bit of sense?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
twitter.com...

More "Sean Hannity's Twitter" is trending as rumors spread. Here is what happened: Twitter disagreed with many of the things I said this week. Without warning, they decided to remove my account and all of my followers. This is blatant censorship and I will not back down! #Hannity

He's also saying he's being kept off Facebook -

Mark Zuckerberg is preventing me from logging into my Facebook.

Honestly, is anyone surprised? Twitter and Facebook censor Conservatives, so this is just another in their bag of tricks to protect the Dems.
And before anyone comments on "fake news" from Hannity....when have they ever censored CNN reporters?
edit on 27-1-2018 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Reinstated - twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Perhaps God struck his Twitter account dead?

A couple hours before his account vanished, he tweeted this:

"Form Submission 1649"

Dont look at the document
Look for a form signed and presented in January , 1649

<<   2  3 >>

join