It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction on North Korea's plan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
A whole lotta hopium in this thread.

The South will never reunify, it will be death to their economy and the people would turn on them in a heartbeat.

The North wants the South because of their successfully economy but they want to control everything - thought, ideas, and media. Again as above - the average South Korean person DOES NOT WANT THIS.

China wants things the way they are or reunification on SK's terms because it would set their economy back 20 or 30 years just like when Germany reunified. It would give China a massive advantage in Asia and the world.

Russia, I have no idea what they want but they don't want a war much like China... lots of that nuclear fallout will travel into Russia and China.

I think NK is just trying to cool things down and won't do much around the Olympics and this was part of their longer term plan. After the Olympics they'll start lobbing missiles around again.

And yes, I keep an eye on the Syria situation.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

I never said the south will willing reunify. You obviously did not read what I said.

North Korea will just try to sour relations between the USA and south Korea which is already happening. Relations could sour to the point south korea ask the USA to leave.

Once a large enough wedge has been made, north korea will strike.

<< 1   >>

join