It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grassley just Cooked the Dems, Read #12

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

see you later DNC, your ship is sunk!

What a foolish thing to say.
Even if hillary, obama and every democratic congressman got arrested tomorrow the democrats would still be here.
The democratic party is the people not the government.

let me ask you this. If trump and EVERY republican congressman got arrested tomorrow would you stop being a republican and fighting for republican ideals? Is all of the republican power really in the hands of the few in our government?

Of course not.
It's the same with the dems. Political power is in the people that come together for the same ideals. No amount of arrest are going to stop humans from believing what they believe. Nor will they stop fighting for what they want. If hillary and obama both are arrested the dems will be happy to clean house.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
They need to build a new prison for all these people, but make it a big outdoors one like at a city zoo, then everyone can jeer at them through the bars. That would be a fitting demise for all these corrupt and despicable animals.

There is one in Guantanamo Bay ...

But it isn't an outdoorsie open air public one, so that wouldn't be much fun. The public must be able to taunt them and make fun of them for their punishment to work correctly.

Edit: Or better yet, have those old fashioned stocks set up encircling the White house and fill it with all these corrupt democrats, including Hillary and Obama. Imagine the liberal outrage. CNN would self immolate.

I prefer the stocks idea with the addition of all the swamp dwelling Republicans out there with them. Chain them to those bikes that generate electricity and make them productive during their rehabilitation.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Exactly my thoughts as well. It's been a solid year of these breaking stories and leaks pretty much on a daily basis yet we are no further along than when it all started.

"Keep chasing the carrot at the end of the stick."

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Right. BECAUSE I don't believe a guy who just voted for a fisa expansion. and regularly upgrades the surveillance program.

Nice comeback.

So were you for it before you were against it?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: luthier

Exactly my thoughts as well. It's been a solid year of these breaking stories and leaks pretty much on a daily basis yet we are no further along than when it all started.

"Keep chasing the carrot at the end of the stick."

Yep, how's the russian collusion matter going?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

About as well as the Hillary email matter.

You must be under the impression that I believe the Russian collusion story. Nope, just another divisive media talking point to pit neighbor against neighbor. If half the voters were dumb enough to vote Hillary ask by themselves then I don't see the problem with believing the other half were dumb enough to vote Trump all by themselves.
edit on 1/27/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: burgerbuddy

About as well as the Hillary email matter.

You must be under the impression that I believe the Russian collusion story. Nope, just another divisive media talking point to pit neighbor against neighbor. If half the voters were dumb enough to vote Hillary ask by themselves then I don't see the problem with believing the other half were dumb enough to vote Trump all by themselves.

Yes, you are right.

It's insane that anyone would think the russkies would have any effect either way.

Makes me wonder about peoples balance tho.

Wishes in one hand and a pile of doggie crap in the other.

How you would like to sort whom is what, without any influence, is the real question/answer.

Who could convince you that dog poop is better for you?

No one, I hope.

We all gamble, every day of our lives with our and others lives.

Personally, I won't settle for more dog crap.

If there were someone else with the same promises and a better delivery? Id still have to weigh it.

edit on 1 27 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
We are. Okay.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The party can end. It happened to the Whigs.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The important thing isn't to stop it from happening, it's to pretend it didn't happen. Don't talk about it or try to explain it. I mean the wild abuses of power. In Washington...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
It all boils down to some people find sunlight is the best disinfectant. While others think censorship or deleting all evidence of anything not completely kosher is the best policy. Sometimes they use a hammer. I think that's what I find.
#releasethememo
#releasethehammers
#toobigtofail

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Corrupt people in power everywhere: "Who are you going to believe? Me or your lying eyes?"

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Been around here for a while. I never remember so many references to one side "getting" the other side.

It is almost seems like you think the goal of the Presidency is to get back at the other side.

Perhaps that train of thought is why we have a President that is never happy.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: luthier

Right. BECAUSE I don't believe a guy who just voted for a fisa expansion. and regularly upgrades the surveillance program.

Nice comeback.

So were you for it before you were against it?

The problem with you partisans is you assume to criticize and object to bills requires the opposite viewpoint.

Partisans don't understand independent thoughts, independants, or libertarians.

I have been against surveillance on the people since the Patriot act, during the Obama administration, and now.

Unlike the cult of partisans who give their sides a pass for fleecing America.

Hey as long as your side does it, Obama did it, what about hillary etc...

Yeah they all suck, my point is wakeup and stop worshipping criminals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join