It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grassley just Cooked the Dems, Read #12

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
www.scribd.com...

Lynch and McCabe. DNC, Clinton cronies, DOJ and the FBI. How long until Obama ends up on that list?

Grassley, Graham Send Batch of Letters Related to Potential Political Influence on FBI, lol see you later DNC, your ship is sunk! Finally free of the corruption and retardation.

TextJan 26, 2018
WASHINGTON – As part of their ongoing oversight efforts to ensure that the FBI’s law enforcement activities are free of improper political influence, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime and Terrorism Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) yesterday sent six letters seeking information and documents regarding Christopher Steele’s work on behalf of the Democratic National Committee and Hillary for America. The letters seek information and documents relating to those political organizations’ knowledge of and involvement in Mr. Steele’s work and his reported interactions with the FBI while he was working on behalf of these political organizations. The letters were sent to:

www.grassley.senate.gov...[pic]zy5a6c024e.jpg[/pi c]

edit on 26-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Damn....this is better than watching Perry Mason.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
www.scribd.com...

Lynch and McCabe. DNC, Clinton cronies, DOJ and the FBI. How long until Obama ends up on that list?

Grassley, Graham Send Batch of Letters Related to Potential Political Influence on FBI, lol see you later DNC, your ship is sunk! Finally free of the corruption and retardation.

TextJan 26, 2018
WASHINGTON – As part of their ongoing oversight efforts to ensure that the FBI’s law enforcement activities are free of improper political influence, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime and Terrorism Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) yesterday sent six letters seeking information and documents regarding Christopher Steele’s work on behalf of the Democratic National Committee and Hillary for America. The letters seek information and documents relating to those political organizations’ knowledge of and involvement in Mr. Steele’s work and his reported interactions with the FBI while he was working on behalf of these political organizations. The letters were sent to:

www.grassley.senate.gov...[pic]zy5a6c024e.jpg[/pi c]

Ouch! Sounds like some trouble be brewing!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

The truth is starting to come out, real people are winning this war, the LG be queer community, whateve rthat encompasses other than screaming at the sky, they are gonna find out that America will not stand for it.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
What have all the Democrats and Republican speculations turned out so far....

Let's see. Russian collusion nothing. Clinton, comey Obama nothing.

But any day now, it shall be released...

Let me guess,..two weeks.

Like a sleazy home contractor telling you when their shotty work will be done and they will stop bleeding you dry.

edit on 26-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

If it happens, then great.

But if I were a betting man, I'd say nothing will come from this.

Sorry, I just have no faith that republicans care about us any more than democrats do.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If it happens, then great.

But if I were a betting man, I'd say nothing will come from this.

Sorry, I just have no faith that republicans care about us any more than democrats do.

You wait, there is justice coming.

Trump was not supposed to win, and he don't give two fawks what happens now, other than retaining power, and how best to do that but expose the corruption?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Having looked at this the following can be stated:

I think that the DNC will sit and talk about this and then respond. This is not a subpoena, and it will ultimately be up to the people who this was sent to, to decide on if they wish to or desire to talk to congress. Now this could go one or 2 ways.

The first is that they respond and give them the information that they are asking for and nothing more. Then have Greassley and those there, have to go through it all and come to their own conclusions and decide on what all to do with it.

Another option would be to take all of that information and release it to the public fully and send a copy to the senator as well. Though would cause Grassley a bit of rage and have to deal with the information in the hands of the public.

The last option would be for them to make Grassley to go through the hoops and issue a subpoena, get a reply and fight it out for a bit.

But beyond that, with the amount of bias that is going around, I do not think that anyone will be happy, even if all of the cards were put on the table.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Just wait. Then wait. Then wait.

Bs.

Nothing will get done.

Grassley is a shill. The dude votes for constitutional trampling on a regular basis.

But go ahead pray to the church of Bs.

(post by EvidenceNibbler removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Right. BECAUSE I don't believe a guy who just voted for a fisa expansion. and regularly upgrades the surveillance program.

Nice comeback.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Very interesting that there is a British knight in the list, Sir Andrew Wood. He:

A) was accuser of Trump in sex scandal,
B) was UK ambassador to Russia.

Wiki

edit on 26-1-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Typo

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
When someone actually accomplishes taking down one of these scumbags. Maybe breakout the champaign.

Until then fool me once...

(post by EvidenceNibbler removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Maybe read the bill, and look at how they denied rand Paul and Justin Amash who have clean records on surveillance the right to even debate and bring forth changes.

Or not blindly salute and follow liars with bad or no voting records.

(post by EvidenceNibbler removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I agree.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Senator Grassley's letter is a noble gesture, but Podesta will give him the middle-finger.

What's needed is a SPECIAL PROSECUTOR to investigate all the potential criminals in Obama's orbit. Requests from Special Prosecutors cannot be ignored.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
deleted by tptb
edit on 27-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

The Nunes bill expands the statutory terms “foreign power” and “agent of a foreign power”—both of which can be approved for NSA surveillance—to include a broad set of cyber-related activities. These activities include efforts to impair the “confidentiality, integrity, or availability of computers,” so long as those activities threaten the national defense or security of the United States.

But, according to the bill, surveillance can be approved for individuals not actually acting on behalf of a foreign power. Instead, those individuals must simply either knowingly aid or abet another person who is performing “international malicious cyber activity.”

Under Section 702, the NSA targets foreign individuals located outside the United States. Predictably, communications written and sent by Americans are also swept up in that collection. Those communications are then stored in a massive database that can be searched by other intelligence agencies, including the FBI and CIA. When those agencies search the data—even when it belongs to U.S. persons—they do not obtain a warrant.

These searches are called “backdoor” searches because they avoid the constitutional warrant requirement provided to U.S. persons by the Fourth Amendment.

www.eff.org...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join