It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's economic speech

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=23085565]

The thing that was so impressive for me about Trump's speech is the way he thinks and the way he speaks. It proves
Trump is a really thoughtful and smart president we have ever witnessed throughout the American history. An outstanding point in that speech is his anti- Globalist stand..He's proven that he is a great businessman and also he's been dealing with and speaking like a successful trader on the global stage.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I have to laugh as I watch the American press lose it. Trump over and over goes overseas and makes good speeches and has people gushing over him. Problem is the press doesn't understand why over and over he goes overseas and they love him.

The press cannot rap their head around how well he does meeting with foreign governments and busineases. And they can't understand why these foreigners aren't boycotting him because they would.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: nwtrucker

I watched last night (in UK). I thought it was very inspiring and more importantly, very anti-globalist!

It was.
I would like to hear why some have a problem with the speech.

Don't hold your breath. They have literally nothing other than a couple of 'boos' and those boos were probably from the likes of Soros etc.

Pathetic globalist scumbags.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Honestly, I really couldn't tell if they were booing at President Trump or in agreement and boo'ed the media? I suppose it could be perceived either way.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

What's more laughable is that everyone in the world, save for Trump's blindered devotees, see a defensive idiot with a serious ego problem stammering through speeches with the same messy rhetoric and repeated talking points.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Honestly, I really couldn't tell if they were booing at President Trump or in agreement and boo'ed the media? I suppose it could be perceived either way.
Good point. I'm not sure either.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Is this the one where everyone booed him?

So what part of his speech did you find boo worthy?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
a reply to: dragonridr

What's more laughable is that everyone in the world, save for Trump's blindered devotees, see a defensive idiot with a serious ego problem stammering through speeches with the same messy rhetoric and repeated talking points.

You evidently think that a paragraph full of big words makes you correct.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join