It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put yourself in the shoes of someone sexually assaulted.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
For the first time since I joined ATS, I have no clue as to where to post this. If a mod wants it somewhere else, feel free. As I watched this video, I went thru every emotion I think humanly possible and was blown away. This is a YouTuber who goes by the name of Lt. Lickme and I have watched several of his older videos and honestly think they are fake, but they might not be. Whether this video is fake or not? Watch it!

Just to give a premise. This guy apparently raped a young woman and got off. He was then called and put thru a series of tests which broke him down and took away his safety and smugness.

Whether this video is in fact fake or reality, it is well worth watching!

Miss ya'll! But dealing with my own demons.....

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I have a hard time taking anyone serious about sexual abuse who goes by the name Lt. Lickme..

And no I didn't watch it..I don't think I need to...

The thumbnail and the name scream out;

"DONT WASTE YOUR TIME"

Ymmv.

I'm just giving my opinion..

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Very close minded aye?

Your loss......sigh

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

You know what, I can see your point, I'm going to give it a listen, out of fairness, but I am not promising to finish it.
Brb... sigh..

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Didn't do much for me. I guess I find a mask not a threat to me. I'm not the type of person to sexually abuse a girl but know that there are people that do. I feel sorry for the girl, it can bother some women or girls a lot, while others deal with it better. It is not right.

I would be more intimidated by the court trial myself, being in front of a lot of people would bother me a lot, especially if I knew I was guilty of something.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Very close minded aye?

Your loss......sigh

4:42 minutes in and the intro music ends...

Then a commercial for.g fuel..

And then a cod parody channel gameplay..

I'm out..

Should have known better...

I get 8 gigs of high speed a month.. this was worse than a rickroll..

Thanks bud..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Sucks to have an internet that limits your download. Not my problem! The long intro was due to the guy being gone for awhile.

With that I'm out!

Deny ignorance ATS!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

If it’s fake, I’m not sure it means anything...

In fact it would imho kinda be offensive even..

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Fix the format you have a 33 minute video that into the 6 minute mark goes nowhere, and you blame me for being so disinterested I don't have the motivation to use up my data?

You put it out here for consumption..don't get mad when some people find it not only bland but distasteful.

Your talking about it as if it's serious? One would think you were personally invested in the public opinion of this dumpster fire.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I skipped the first part when I watched it, I got to where the mask appeared before starting to pay any attention. There seems to have been some comments during the game, but I wasn't sure if that was part of the event. I just thought that it wasn't very effective of an approach. I live in the real world, I can shut the computer off if someone is haggling with me on it. Like I said, I probably would just shut it off if someone was bothering me, in real life I would walk away or call the cops if I was getting harrassed, but then again I do not get into trouble so I have no remorse and the video is not effective at all.

I get upset and appologize to the cat when I step on a tail or paw.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Sucks to have an internet that limits your download. Not my problem! The long intro was due to the guy being gone for awhile.

With that I'm out!

Deny ignorance ATS!

The long intro where in he runs around in a cod game trying to become the next weregonnalose..rofl...nice try..

Deny ignorance is right...

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I would bet $100 on it being this guy that made that video

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I like wearing the shoes after, it's my fetish.

new topics

top topics

join