It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My wild goose chase...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by jprophet420
man, i dont think i could get that paranoid if i sniffed 3 pounds of coke...

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I couldn't have said it better myself... these guys need girlfriends!

Thanks, but my hot wife will do just fine

Hehehe no offense or anything, but you gotta admit that some conspiracy guys try a little bit to hard when it comes to making connections to so-called "proof" of a conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Hehehe no offense or anything, but you gotta admit that some conspiracy guys try a little bit to hard when it comes to making connections to so-called "proof" of a conspiracy.

Trust me, I completely understand. Like I said before, my whole take on this was out of pure curiosity. I noticed the logo's unique design while grocery shopping (whith my hot wife
), and so the next day at work I had some free time (as I seem to always have) so I thought I'd google a few things. I never even thought about doing an ATS Search on the Nabisco logo, because, well...it just sounds so ridiculous. BUT, as you can see by what I dug up on the meanings of the symbols within the Logo, and the owners of Nabisco shady past, I'd say that I didn't end up wating my time at all. At least I kept myself from being bored at work for a bit

Anyhoooooo, I too am usually the one who says that this kind of conspirecy is a bit stretching, but the "Wild goose chase" I went on digging stuff up didn't dissapoint me

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
and people will tell you company logo's mean nothing

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Just like how the first Apple computers (actually the first ones in 1984) sold for $666.

The Apple I was introduced in 1976 as a build it yourself kit, then later in hand carved wooden cases in 1977 for $666.66, the highest price recently paid for one of these at auction was $50,000.
Only 50 are thought to remain in existance.

The Macintosh was introduced January 24, 1984 for about $2,500, featuring the now famous "1984 Big Brother" commercial during the super bowl.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
So this means its insignificant, right?
I don't think so.

The double square, one square on top of another in any form, is more secret society symbolism. In the secret language, one square by itself means control of what is right and just. From this we get phrases like "fair and square" and a "square deal". One square on top of another means control of all that is right and all that is wrong, all that is just and all that is unjust, all that is positive and all that is negative.

Chevron's logo, for example, is two boxes (in persp. view) one on top of the other. No, that isn't the gas company's symbolism saying they own you, is it?

Also, the Proctor and Gamble thing, there are 13 stars, the Judas/Lucifer (1/3 of all angels fell with him, 13, and 33%) number, there are horns growing out of the head, which they claim are spirals of hair, and they settled a law suit regarding the issue for $66 600! You can't make that up.

Just like how the first Apple computers (actually the first ones in 1984) sold for $666.

And if you find yourself looking at some old Templar ruins in Great Britain, count the number of pigeon holes, 666. Just search Lorraine "Double Cross" on Google Images, and the guy has some wonderful pictures of Satanic architecture, more so Luciferic really, I mean pagan, I mean Christian. They also have a roof with 24 6 sided stars, giving 144 points of light, but we won't go there.

I couldn't have posted it in a better way !!!

best cv format | human behavior in organizations

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join