It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My wild goose chase...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Ok, so I'm doing a little grocery shopping and I notice something in the cookie/snack aisle. The logo for "Nabisco" is kind of an interesting one. I've been sorta interested in company logo's and thier links to secret societies for a bit, and this one struck me as sort of a red flag. See below...

Ok, it's nothing that screams "ILLUMINATI" or anything...at first. But, I decided to amuse myself at work and do a little digging on Nabisco. But first I'll break down the logo itself.

The very first thing we see is the triangle. What is the most famous triangle in the world? The Pyramid. What famous secret society has the Pyramid been used for? Ding ding ding, the Illuminati.

Now, inside we see, of course the name brand "Nabisco". Surrounding the name "Nabisco" we see a circle. Could this represent the "All seeing eye" shown above in the "Illuminat's" classic pyramid logo?

Stemming out of the circle we see a variation of the "cross". But, I don't think this is just some random image, but rather has a deeper meaning.

So, after a little digging into the background of Nabisco, we see that Nabisco is owned by RJ Reynolds Co., the famous cigarette company. So how does this tie into the Illuminati" scene? Well, the current chairman of RJ Reynolds Co in 1951, was Bowman Gray Jr. Grays brother is Gordon Gray. Who is Gordon Gray? "Gordon Gray became a close friend and political ally of Prescott Bush". See below for an interesting excerpt from "George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography":

"That September [1951], Robert Lovett replaced Marshall as secretary of defense. Meanwhile, Harriman was named director of the Mutual Security Agency, making him the U.S. chief of the Anglo-American military alliance. By now, Brown Brothers, Harriman was everything but commander-in-chief.

"A central focus of the Harriman security regime in Washington (1950-53) was the organization of covert operations and 'psychological warfare.' Harriman, together with his lawyers and business partners, Allen and John Foster Dulles, wanted the government's secret services to conduct extensive propaganda campaigns and mass-psychology experiments within the U.S.A., and paramilitary campaigns abroad....

"The Harriman security regime created the Psychological Strategy Board (PSB) in 1951. The man appointed director of the PSB [was] Gordon Gray.... Gordon's brother, R.J. Reynolds chairman Bowman Gray Jr., was also a naval intelligence officer, known around Washington as the 'founder of operational intelligence.' Gordon Gray became a close friend and political ally of Prescott Bush; and Gray's son became for Prescott's son, George, his lawyer and the shield of his covert policy."

So you have the Whitney/Stimson/Bundy clan and the Harriman/Bush boys wielding a tremendous amount of influence on the political, economic and social affairs of America and the world. Then you have Prescott Bush's buddy Richard Nixon as an activist vice-president. Then, a nation-chilling assassination, some time under LBJ with the Bundy boys keeping things in line, then Nixon as President with "Bonesmen" aides Ray Price ('51) and Richard A. Moore. Some time out for a Trilateralist-Democrat-patsy president, followed by Prescott's son as an activist vice-president under Reagan. Next, we get a Skull and Bones president who declares a "New World Order" while beating up on his business partner, Saddam Hussein.

After twelve years of Republican administrations, Bush passes the reins to his drug smuggling buddy from Arkansas, Bill Clinton, who studied at Yale Law School. According to some researchers, Clinton was recruited as a CIA operative while a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford. Could this be the "old Hegallian historical dialectic process"? "
www.meta-religion.com...

So, we have one of the biggest companies in US History, who's chairmans family was linked to Skull and Bonesmen, such as the Bush Family. Sure it's not the greatest conspirecy in the world, but it's all I got for now....

[edit on 15-2-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
first it is not a circle. it is an elipse. second the "cross" resembles the
cross of Lorraine the symbol used by the Free French forces during WWII
and the symbol of the houses of Lorraine and Anjou from the early Middle ages.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf
first it is not a circle. it is an elipse. second the "cross" resembles the
cross of Lorraine the symbol used by the Free French forces during WWII
and the symbol of the houses of Lorraine and Anjou from the early Middle ages.

Thanks! I was tring to find the origin of the cross, but couldn't find any matching ones on the net. Do you happen to have any links to the origin of that cross?

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well, the plot thickens a bit...I did a few net searches on the Cross of Lorraine. Most had to do with the French resistence adopting the cross as thier symbol of freedom. Even the Tuberculosis Foundation has adopted the symbol in thier fight against the disease. But, I did find a rather interesting site that has a much more different background on the cross...

The Cross of Lorraine: Emblem of the Royal Secret

When various members of the House of Anjou plotted to topple the Valois dynasty of France, the symbol of the conspirators was the Cross of Lorraine, the heraldic emblem of René d'Anjou, said by Charles Peguy to represent the "arms of Christ", "the arms of Satan", and, strangely, the blood of both. René was the Angevin monarch who, at the time of the renaissance, single-handedly spearheaded a Hermetic revival in Europe. It was he who personally convinced Cosimo de Medici to translate many ancient texts such as the Corpus Hermeticum into various European tongues for the first time ever. And when Corpus Hermeticum was first published in France, the dedication it bore was to Marie de Guise, wife of James Stuart V, mother of Mary Queen of Scots, and a descendant of René who also adopted the Cross of Lorraine as a personal symbol.
That the Cross of Lorraine is a symbol embodying the Hermetic ideal is fairly obvious. The Angevins were primarily advocates of the Regia, or Royal Art, of hermeticism; a tradition which according to legend was passed down to man by a race of fallen angels. This isn't at all inconsistent with the perennially Luciferian overtones associated with the entire Angevin saga.

Interestingly, the Cross of Lorraine bears an uncanny resemblance to the sigil of Baphomet employed by British Magus Aleister Crowley, and the meaning of the two symbols would appear to be virtually synonymous. Baphomet is, after all, the penultimate hermetic symbol, whether depicted by Crowley in the form of a cross, or by Eliphas Levi as a goat-headed hermaphrodite. And the sigil used by Crowley was also employed by ancient alchemists as a device whose meaning was literally "very poisonous." In fact, the symbol was commonly affixed to containers of toxic substances in Europe as recently as the mid-twentieth century. To the alchemists, of course, the symbol and its very meaning had far more esoteric connotations. To them, poison represented an agent of transformation, a vehicle for the reconciliation of opposites. And there is an alchemical myth about a poison which for most men is extremely deadly, while for the elect it confers mastership and absolute power. Echoes of this idea recur as a motif in various aspects of the Grail lore. It would seem that the alchemists accorded this symbol very much the same meaning attributed it by Crowley, which in turn echoes what the Cross of Lorraine embodied for Rene d'Anjou. It is little known, but the Cross of Lorraine was also the official emblem of the Knights Templar.

Though they are more frequently associated with the symbol of the red equilateral cross, their true symbol first and foremost was the Cross of Lorraine, and many Templars awaiting death at the stake pursuant to the Friday the 13th persecutions drew the emblem on the walls of their cells. There is still a degree in certain rites of Freemasonry called the Knights Templar, whose symbol is the Cross of Lorraine. It is interesting to note that even the less esoteric-looking equilateral cross used by the Templars had essentially the same meaning: that of the union of opposites, the intersection of creative force and destructive force, or the union of male and female principles. It was a fundamental occult symbol, and it was in deference to the idea which it embodied that medieval occult rituals were often held at crossroads.

The Cross of Lorraine is far more explicit in it's iconography: the bar above mirroring the bar below, both of which are symmetrically affixed to a central pillar that provides balance and equilibrium. As above, so below is, after all, a Hermetic maxim. And the three bars of which the cross is composed echo Eliphas Levi's concept of the true trinity. Levi posited that the world is governed by two primordial forces, one creative, the other destructive. The equilibrium between these two forces constitutes a third force, and the union of the three constitutes what some might refer to as... God.

The central role of the principle of equilibrium in various occult arts cannot be overstressed. For Master Mason Albert Pike, equilibrium represented the Royal Secret, the pivotal principle upon which the universe is ordered. And Pike's specific designation of equilibrium as a royal secret is of particular significance because, as previously mentioned, Hermeticism has traditionally been known as the Royal Art, and its central tenet is essentially that of equilibrium. And too, when Pike calls it a Royal secret, he isn't speaking figuratively, but strictly in literal terms. Hermes, according to legend, was the sole receptacle of the secret doctrine of the antediluvian world, which he revived after the flood and passed down to the Kings. As you'll recall, this secret knowledge was thought to have been taught to man by a race of Gods or fallen angels. This knowledge was kept secret because it was probably recognized that for all but an elect few, such thought would no doubt bring about their ruin. This brings to mind the concept of the alchemical poison. Kings and aristocrats would understand how to wield and apply the secret doctrine because it was believed that they were in fact flesh and blood descendants of the Forgotten Race which had come down to take the wives of men.

References to this Forgotten Race occur repeatedly in numerous religions and mythologies throughout the world, and should most likely be known to readers of this magazine. Their doctrines have been enshrined in myth, legend, and many religious symbols, in which they are looked upon by many, and recognized by but a few. They are, and shall remain, the Royal Secret. The Cross of Lorraine is a sigil of that Royal Secret, the doctrine of the Forgotten Ones.
www.thevesselofgod.com...

From this we see yet another possible link to the Nabisco Logo to the ancient secret societies, such as the Knights Templar.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Also called a Double Cross, if I am not mistaken, and the origin of the the term to Double Cross someone.

So, hmmm, this ties secret societies into those historically called 'Double Crossers', heh heh.

The problem is, people on this board will say, just because those people were acquaintances isn't proof of wrongdoing. Although they are right in that sense, your acquaintances are like seeing the smoke from a fire.

You don't know WHAT is burning, but you can smell it. In this case, its actually pretty well documented all the diry deeds involving the Bush family, ties to the Royal family, ties to British elite, its like a nice bundle of all the rich, famous and powerful people, who we are supposed to look up, and thank for 'doing such a good job'.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
The problem is, people on this board will say, just because those people were acquaintances isn't proof of wrongdoing. Although they are right in that sense, your acquaintances are like seeing the smoke from a fire.

You don't know WHAT is burning, but you can smell it. In this case, its actually pretty well documented all the diry deeds involving the Bush family, ties to the Royal family, ties to British elite, its like a nice bundle of all the rich, famous and powerful people, who we are supposed to look up, and thank for 'doing such a good job'.

I'm not necessarily saying that Nabisco or it's owners are involved in an wrondoing. Nothing I came up with shows an evidence of it. Just that there is an odd trail of people that lead from Nabisco to those who are involved in illicit activity.

Not to mention that Nabisco is owned by Phillip Morris (Phyllip Morris, bought out RJ Reynolds who bought out the original Nabisco Owners). And it's no secret that Phillip Morris Co is linked to Washington's Power Elite who are rumored to be involved in Illuminati type organizations.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
OK, but did you buy every Nabisco product you saw, and then smoke a carton of Phillip-Morris cigarettes, is my point.

You said it was a label for 'extremely poisonous', and its not that hard for me to imagine that it signifies to those 'in the know' that said product is not as healthy as advertised (cigarettes for... ever?).

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
A fellow audiophile will sometimes say to me, "There's nothing new in rock and roll."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The logo is a colophon. Nabisco started using it in 1900.

Colophon
A medieval Italian printers mark consisting of an oval surmounted by a cross with two horizontal lines instead of one is said to represent the triumph of the moral and good over the evil and worldly.

It's also part of the original Christian cross as still applied by the Orthodox church, minus the footbar.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
A fellow audiophile will sometimes say to me, "There's nothing new in rock and roll."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The logo is a colophon. Nabisco started using it in 1900.

Colophon
A medieval Italian printers mark consisting of an oval surmounted by a cross with two horizontal lines instead of one is said to represent the triumph of the moral and good over the evil and worldly.

It's also part of the original Christian cross as still applied by the Orthodox church, minus the footbar.

Holy Crap!!! I had no idea that this topic had already come up!
I felt a little foolish for even posting my nonsensical ideas, but at least I am not alone in my premonition. I didn't even bother doing an ATS Search about the Nabisco Logo because it was such a silly idea when I first thought about it, but the more I looked into the more stuff I came up with. Neat stuff

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
You got me thinking about a sign I pass all the time so I did a bit of a surch
and came up with this I still don't know what it means, any ideas.

Lenda

Procter & Gamble revisited

25th SEPTEMBER – A malicious rumour about Procter & Gamble, the manufacturer of detergents, shampoo, toothpaste and many other household products, resurfaced on the Net during August and is generating huge quantities of unwanted email.

The rumour, which is documented by Rich Buhler in our Urban Myths pages, first appeared in the early 1980s, claiming that the company's president appeared on a US talk show, admitted he belonged to the Church of Satan, and announced that a large percentage of the P&G profits go to Satanism. This story has been shown repeatedly to be false, but has a determined life of its own.

The latest version has all the usual features, but with a new date and talk show for the president's confession. The email begins: "The President of Proctor & Gamble appeared on the Sally Jesse Raphael Show on Monday, July 19, 1999. He announced that 'due to the openness of our society', he was coming out of the closet about his association with the church of Satan..."

Maurice Tunick, Executive Producer of the Sally Show, has issued a categoric denial of the claim, calling it "a complete hoax". His letter, along with others by Christians leaders, is reproduced on the Procter & Gamble website.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Also called a Double Cross, if I am not mistaken, and the origin of the the term to Double Cross someone.

Please post some sources and or support for this statement.

I think the article above pretty well covers the history of the Lorraine Cross.
if I remember right it was part of the Blazon or the crest of Rene de Anjou .
There is a poem about it being the arms of Christ in in HBHG. I can lok it up if you want.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf

Please post some sources and or support for this statement.

He can't. The term wasn't used until the late 18th century and in all probabilty referred to the practice of swindling horse races.
Double cross specifically described the practice of cheating twice on a horse race. The first time would be to cheat people into thinking the horse had been fixed to win and the second was to make sure it came last or vice versa.
There was an earlier term in use which was "double double".

You can find this and a couple of other interpretations (all as recent as the 18th century) here.

www.businessballs.com...

[edit on 15-2-2005 by Leveller]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hmm, anyone buy Exxon gas? Take a good look, its not that hard to see the Double Cross, yet no one does, because most have no idea.

So this means its insignificant, right?
I don't think so.

The double square, one square on top of another in any form, is more secret society symbolism. In the secret language, one square by itself means control of what is right and just. From this we get phrases like "fair and square" and a "square deal". One square on top of another means control of all that is right and all that is wrong, all that is just and all that is unjust, all that is positive and all that is negative.

Chevron's logo, for example, is two boxes (in persp. view) one on top of the other. No, that isn't the gas company's symbolism saying they own you, is it?

Also, the Proctor and Gamble thing, there are 13 stars, the Judas/Lucifer (1/3 of all angels fell with him, 13, and 33%) number, there are horns growing out of the head, which they claim are spirals of hair, and they settled a law suit regarding the issue for $66 600! You can't make that up.

Just like how the first Apple computers (actually the first ones in 1984) sold for $666.

And if you find yourself looking at some old Templar ruins in Great Britain, count the number of pigeon holes, 666. Just search Lorraine "Double Cross" on Google Images, and the guy has some wonderful pictures of Satanic architecture, more so Luciferic really, I mean pagan, I mean Christian. They also have a roof with 24 6 sided stars, giving 144 points of light, but we won't go there.

[edit on 16-2-2005 by akilles]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   
man, i dont think i could get that paranoid if i sniffed 3 pounds of coke...

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I would find it more believeable if he had said that the Chevron logo was
^. the ancient phallic symbol. that is believeable , all the gas companies
are giving us a royal screwing.

Hey if you really look close at the nabisco logo the cross really looks like a telephone pole. maybe they are doin Ma Bell to.

[edit on 16-2-2005 by stalkingwolf]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I couldn't have said it better myself... these guys need girlfriends!

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

HEY!! I resemble that remark...

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Wow, that was profound.

I talk about Goddess worship and you are able to translate that into a joke about me not getting female company.

Me thinks someone is missing the point. If the Catholic Church told you to never have sex outside of marriage, and current society told you to have one night stands at least twice a week, I wouldn't blame you for choosing one of the two.

Maybe what I need is the companion of a good Brother

My Brothers I have are good enough, and the things I would do for them, Freemasons publicly state they would not do, while the truth is they will do much more for their Brothers than they admit.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Maybe what I need is the companion of a good Brother

My Brothers I have are good enough, and the things I would do for them, Freemasons publicly state they would not do, while the truth is they will do much more for their Brothers than they admit.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by jprophet420

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Thanks, but my hot wife will do just fine

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join